Deleted by poster!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
DarkTalay
Freshman Poster

Deleted by poster!

Post by DarkTalay »

Deleted by poster!
Last edited by DarkTalay on June 21st, 2008, 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

I think its all of America that sucks for hetero males.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Big cities are the worst places to live in America if your trying to meet women. The suburbs aren't that great either. I live in a nice suburb outside of a big city and the women are mostly married, divorced or single. The attractive single women almost all have boyfriends so they are off the market. The ones that are left are....the left overs! Fat, unattractive and my favorite.....single mothers! I guess a trip to the Ukraine or the Philippines is in order....soon! :D
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Even if you can manage to find a semi-sorta decent American female, its all but inevitable it will put on 50 pounds, sleep with the USP guy while you are at work, have a baby by the FedEx guy, then rape you in divorce court and steal your house car bank account pride and soul.

That's why when I go out of the house, All American females are ghosts in the machine. I have the same reaction I would if I see a cockroach. Yuk! Then feel glad its not in MY house.

Gotta go, my hot Ukrainian wife is making lunch!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Grunt wrote:Even if you can manage to find a semi-sorta decent American female, its all but inevitable it will put on 50 pounds, sleep with the USP guy while you are at work, have a baby by the FedEx guy, then rape you in divorce court and steal your house car bank account pride and soul.

That's why when I go out of the house, All American females are ghosts in the machine. I have the same reaction I would if I see a cockroach. Yuk! Then feel glad its not in MY house.

Gotta go, my hot Ukrainian wife is making lunch!
Well said Grunt! 72% of all divorces in the US are initiated by women and 80% of divorces are over trivial things (like the person is bored, or they need their space, etc.). If a man in America is going to get married, he needs to make sure he has his assests arranged so he won't lose them if he gets a divorce. A good attorney will help with sheltering your assets from your potential future ex-wife. :o