Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Where are the friendliest places in America?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Winston » Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:59 am

fschmidt wrote:I lived in San Antonio. The people are reasonably friendly, but are dumb and ugly. The women are fat. Right now I live in El Paso which is culturally more Mexican than America, and so I can tolerate it. I think people are friendlier here than in San Antonio, and the women look reasonable, which doesn't affect me since I am married. For someone looking for girlfriend, El Paso would be a good choice since there are many Mexican women here, and I mean culturally Mexican, not Mexican-American which is the worst of both cultures.

When I was in Taos, New Mexico in 2006, I picked up this girl in the library who said she was from El Paso, TX. She was very easy to talk to and immediately went with me in my car. She ended up using me for rides around town and telling me about her boyfriend problems, etc. She was laid back and all, but had the vibes of a "white trash" type of chick. lol. She wasn't into me after all, but at least she was approachable. lol She kept wanting to go back to El Paso, so I offered to take her back there so we could "bond" during the trip. But no go.

So maybe Texas girls really are easy to chat up after all, compared to Californian girls. Thus if I were in Texas, all I'd have to do is find a chick that has a fetish for Asian guys, and I'm set, right? lol

I miss such road trips.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Where are the friendliest places in America?

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:18 am

jamesbond wrote:Have any of you guys had good luck meeting women in certain parts of the country than others? How about what cities have been more favorable to meeting women? I read San Antonio and Nashville were rated the friendliest cities in America recently by a survey that was done. I know the pacific northwest is a horrible place to meet women from what other people have said. I also know LA and New York city are not friendly places either. Anybody know of any friendly cities or areas where friendly people and friendly women can be found?

Truth be told, I would bet the most friendliest people left in America are people who live in the rural towns and the groups of people who live in the mountain ranges (Application mountains) that span from down south all the way up to Canada here in the east coast.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Previous

Return to North America, Domestic Relocation