Best states in the US for dating/friendship

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Any of you ever been to Austin, Texas? I heard it is more progressive and open minded there, and has a huge artistic community there with intellectuals and all kinds of interesting people. Is that true? Or is that just hype that hippies spout? What about dating wise?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

icarus
Freshman Poster

Post by icarus »

Vinstonas wrote:Any of you ever been to Austin, Texas? I heard it is more progressive and open minded there, and has a huge artistic community there with intellectuals and all kinds of interesting people. Is that true? Or is that just hype that hippies spout? What about dating wise?
Austin is definitely the Bohemian capital of Texas so yes that's true to a degree. However, I heard that a lot of the nouveau riche IT guys kind of ruined it somewhat the same way they did in San Francisco with their ostentatious displays of wealth. Since the dot.com bust this may have improved though. As for dating I'm really not sure. :?
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." -- Albert Einstein
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Best states in the US for dating/friendship

Post by Winston »

I have a question for you all. If we moved to conservative Republican US states such as Utah, Texas, Kentucky, Wyoming, Nebraska, etc, would have better social connection and make friends more easily, since those states have people that share some of our values and are probably more down to earth than liberal states like California, Washington state, and New York are?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Winston,

I had a Chinese friend that moved to Texas because of work. He said socially life was better for him in NYC because of the high diversity . I think race does play a factor and it benefits white guys that fit a profile to move to those states. For Asian men it's still better to stick to higher diversity areas.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

In Texas now. People are pretty nice and easy to talk to, but the women are awful. 90% of the women are ugly and they all have a strong white trash mentality. Texas guys are the most naive blue-pilled beta pussies on Earth, but they're tall, in good shape, and good-looking. So you're surrounded by 6'3" "good husband" type guys who kiss female ass, while the women are short, fat, and absolutely malicious.

Dallas is the only city with good-looking women, but the people are dumb and boring as hell. They try to be materialistic, but since they're so white trash they have no idea what high-end goods are. A girl there thinks a $200,000 house in Plano is living large. I keep asking people, if you're so rich why do you live in Texas?

The only reason Texas is considered good for women is because the men there are hopelessly naive, and they all come on forums and write good things about the only state they've ever known.
Last edited by Nailer on January 25th, 2017, 9:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Nailer,
Are you in the Dallas area? If so, Steve Neese is there too. Maybe you can meet up with him. You can PM him in this forum. His username is steve55.

Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

Thank you but I like being anonymous.
Gold
Freshman Poster

Post by Gold »

It's funny how you guys discuss the best states to find girls for dating. Reminds me a lot how Russian guys talk about women — the general sentiment being that girls from Moscow or St. Petersburg are pain in the backside, and one can only find a good girl in a regional town.

At the same time, if I were to give advice to foreign men about dating Russian women, I would definitely recommend females from larger cities as opposed to small local towns. The reason being, city dwellers are more advanced, they speak better English and have good jobs, it's easier for them to settle in the USA or another western country. Sweet beauties from smaller towns are too gentle to adapt to such a giant transition and often break — although they may seem nicer on the personal level.

In reviewing our clientele, I can agree that guys from Texas and another conservative (Southern) states are good looking but often quite naive. Maybe they would fit better with small town girls from Russia (Ukraine is very different, no town is too far away from a large metropolis).

On our site, it's usually girls from large cities that get married although we do have lots of small town girls. Maybe they just don't have the strength to pull it up, it's quite a task, to get married and move countries.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

I like in San,Antonio, this place is supposed to be laid back - I guess it is...compared to most other states...but I don't see it. Like Nailer said, the women here are incredibly fat...and they all for the most part are careerist types of women, who stressed out, dominant aggressive acting attitudes, no thanks. Its like that everywhere, guys. People also can't drive AT ALL- here. Its probably got the worst tailgating, angry rodeo drivers I've ever seen.

Its a very liberal county. Its the same everywhere...some women are decent but like, its hard to meet people in America, as we said. I try to meet women but it just doesn't take. There's usually something wrong with them or, they don't know how to act like a woman.
They just walk around flaunting their skin and think that's all there is to being ladylike. I meet very few ladylike women. I see lots of pretty girls.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Winston wrote:I have a question for you all. If we moved to conservative Republican US states such as Utah, Texas, Kentucky, Wyoming, Nebraska, etc, would have better social connection and make friends more easily, since those states have people that share some of our values and are probably more down to earth than liberal states like California, Washington state, and New York are?
There' are some liberal cities in Texas. You cannot round a US state off to the nearest political affiliation. For Example, Dallas is in Texas, and Dallas is a libtard city yet its suburbs are very conservative. Trust me. They have a pink-colored DART bus that runs on a regular, daily schedule, and it's the most feminist, gayest, most LGBT city in Texas....and the most racist city in Texas. The Tejanos (Tex-Mex people), the Blacks from DeSoto and E. Dallas, and the Whites from Highland Park Village, the suburbs, et. al. are diehard bigots. Most of them won't say nigger verbosely, but you know it's on the forefront of their minds. Houston, however, is a mixed bag. It's more liberal than conservative, but definitely more progressive in race relations, etc. Houston has a big Filipino population. Diane probably would love it in Houston. Houston has a big African (not Black American) population too. Now if you were to go to Pasadena, Texas, which is a Houston suburb, it's racist and very "red".
Last edited by E Irizarry R&B Singer on April 21st, 2017, 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Eric wrote:I like in San,Antonio, this place is supposed to be laid back - I guess it is...compared to most other states...but I don't see it. Like Nailer said, the women here are incredibly fat...and they all for the most part are careerist types of women, who stressed out, dominant aggressive acting attitudes, no thanks. Its like that everywhere, guys. People also can't drive AT ALL- here. Its probably got the worst tailgating, angry rodeo drivers I've ever seen.

Its a very liberal county. Its the same everywhere...some women are decent but like, its hard to meet people in America, as we said. I try to meet women but it just doesn't take. There's usually something wrong with them or, they don't know how to act like a woman.
They just walk around flaunting their skin and think that's all there is to being ladylike. I meet very few ladylike women. I see lots of pretty girls.
San Antonio is liberal, but not necessarily libtarded amazingly. A lot of Tex-Mex people are bigots out there, but some of them (like 25-30 percent aren't) and will IR date and/or miscegenate with bro's there. NE San Antonio main streets are Nacogdoches and Perrin Beitel and it's the least segregated section of San Antonio. Western and Southern San Antonio might as well be Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico or D.F. (Mexico City). However, due to the GMOs and the Tex-Mex food, a lot of spare-tire waistlines are prevalent in SATX. Go to a DQ in SATX. After eating even a small cheeseburger, you will feel your waist expand literally. The GMOs are serious there. Texas is the Chicago of the South when it comes to unhealthy/GMO food type of food!!!!!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

icarus wrote:
Vinstonas wrote:Any of you ever been to Austin, Texas? I heard it is more progressive and open minded there, and has a huge artistic community there with intellectuals and all kinds of interesting people. Is that true? Or is that just hype that hippies spout? What about dating wise?
Austin is definitely the Bohemian capital of Texas so yes that's true to a degree. However, I heard that a lot of the nouveau riche IT guys kind of ruined it somewhat the same way they did in San Francisco with their ostentatious displays of wealth. Since the dot.com bust this may have improved though. As for dating I'm really not sure. :?
The only thing good about Austin is the SXSW annual festival. It's the underground music's version of SoCal's Coachella and Chicago's Lollapalooza. My boys Flatbush Zombies perform there just about every year.
[youtube]https://youtube.com/watch?v=609HPdYyi7Q[/youtube][youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yWxZ2paHRM[/youtube][youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaUyq18r_GI[/youtube]
In the first video here, please fast forward to Meech DDT'ed Juice at 8:02 . This WWF wrestling move was found by Jake "The Snake" Roberts.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

I noticed this when eating at an HEB Store I had a sandwich, I felt exactly that you had described my waistline expanding. It's because they plan to Target all Republican hideouts Texas Michigan etcetera etcetera. This is why they are importing refugees to these remote areas and hitting them hard with GMOs, this is all the plan. They are coming down hard and rapidly, this is going to be it, I do believe the final year. Jared Kushner is New King. I posted a video but no one cared about it because they have their heads up their ass
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

You think I'm joking I'm not joking. You think Jesus will save you? He won't save you this is it. Things are going to wrap up now, this is it. I see a bunch of goldfish around me I look around see ignorance and mind control. Ever seen that movie The Purge? It's coming, there are hoes walking down the street I just saw it. Jesus won't save you you are going to perish. you should look at my Jared Kushner video
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Eric wrote:You think I'm joking I'm not joking. You think Jesus will save you? He won't save you this is it. Things are going to wrap up now, this is it. I see a bunch of goldfish around me I look around see ignorance and mind control. Ever seen that movie The Purge? It's coming, there are hoes walking down the street I just saw it. Jesus won't save you you are going to perish. you should look at my Jared Kushner video
I have The Purge trilogy. Yeah, the first one was crazily-creepy.