Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Crazy hot girl breaks boyfriends xbox

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Crazy hot girl breaks boyfriends xbox

Postby Mr S » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:02 am

This is a perfect example of a typical American girl. I'm not sure if the video is real but the real question is why is this girl still with her BF if he hates him playing video games all the time? She is blaming him for not being entertained and bored. Is she the real problem? If you can't get someone to change without using violence or some other negative method (like breaking personal property) than you shouldn't be with the person to begin with. They are both immature with no real direction in their lives it seems.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBzzZvD-wYU
Last edited by Mr S on Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:26 am

That was f***ing crazy. I wonder if it was real or staged. She is hot. If she's bored why doesn't she just go out and f**k other guys? If I were that guy I'd be banging her everyday, but if she has a shit personality than I'd get tired of her at some point.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

I agree

Postby Montanaland » Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:10 am

I like that example of a true american skank! :) Good one!
Montanaland
Freshman Poster

Postby momopi » Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:53 am

About 9 years ago I had a GF who made me quit Starcraft, because I was gaming every night instead of paying any attention to her. LoL.

I had gotten so good at the game playing with Korean kids, that when my coworkers at work challenged me, it went from 2v2 to 1v3 (me against 3) and I beat them down with my Protoss fleet.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Mr S » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:44 am

She has gotta have a shit personality if he is playing video games all the time and her solution to the problem is to destroy his gaming machine. Sounds like they are both winners in life... :roll:
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Re: Crazy hot girl breaks boyfriends xbox

Postby Master » Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:27 am

Mr S wrote:This is a perfect example of a typical American girl. I'm not sure if the video is real but the real question is why is this girl still with her BF if he hates him playing video games all the time? She is blaming him for not being entertained and bored. Is she the real problem? If you can't get someone to change without using violence or some other negative method (like breaking personal property) than you shouldn't be with the person to begin with. They are both immature with no real direction in their lives it seems.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBzzZvD-wYU

eww gross shes ugly. who gives a f**k the xbox360 sucks just like microsoft.
Master
Freshman Poster

Return to North America, Domestic Relocation