Married CANADIAN WOMEN SPEEKS HER MIND on Men's role

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
firethrower1000
Freshman Poster

Married CANADIAN WOMEN SPEEKS HER MIND on Men's role

Post by firethrower1000 »

Last edited by firethrower1000 on February 26th, 2010, 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

dano
Freshman Poster

Post by dano »

Wow, I'm really surprised she said that. As a Canadian, I can safely tell you most of the women in my country do not share her view. Its comforting to know that theres at least one woman that can make that kind of judgement. I don't expect she'll march up and down the street defending men rights, but its a nice jesture.

Her comment about women bashing men for recreational purposes is very true. I've quit jobs in Canada because the women I worked with were just to condescending and confrontational. They weren't that way with other women, just men. It was obvious to me they had some kind of political agenda they were pursuing. This political agenda(feminism) is put in place and promoted by all corporate employers.

Canada has the lowest birth rate in the western hemisphere. This should give you some idea how important kids and husbands are to most of the women here. The province of Alberta where I live has the highest divorce rate in the country, it is also the wealthiest province. No matter how undesireable a woman might be, she can still find a wealthy guy that will put up with her. The dating scene here is basically the opposite of Thailand. I do not suggest dating the women here for any reason, something bad will happen.
firethrower1000
Freshman Poster

WOW DANO

Post by firethrower1000 »

dano wrote:Wow, I'm really surprised she said that. As a Canadian, I can safely tell you most of the women in my country do not share her view. Its comforting to know that theres at least one woman that can make that kind of judgement. I don't expect she'll march up and down the street defending men rights, but its a nice jesture.

Her comment about women bashing men for recreational purposes is very true. I've quit jobs in Canada because the women I worked with were just to condescending and confrontational. They weren't that way with other women, just men. It was obvious to me they had some kind of political agenda they were pursuing. This political agenda(feminism) is put in place and promoted by all corporate employers.

Canada has the lowest birth rate in the western hemisphere. This should give you some idea how important kids and husbands are to most of the women here. The province of Alberta where I live has the highest divorce rate in the country, it is also the wealthiest province. No matter how undesireable a woman might be, she can still find a wealthy guy that will put up with her. The dating scene here is basically the opposite of Thailand. I do not suggest dating the women here for any reason, something bad will happen.
I WENT TO HIGH SCHOOL IN TORANTO CANADA in 2005 for a year and then left but i remember going out with one light skinned girl from Trinidad and then we broke up and got in touch not too long ago on Facebook and she wrote" guys are are a f***ing waste of time i don't need them" i was surprisd of how she generalised all men on the planet but anyway...IS THE DATING SCENE REALLY THAT BAD IN CANADA?? i do remember going to Montreal too but even though i was a kid i didnt feel too comfortable seeing who cut the backside of his short in order for people to see his ass cheeks...It is obvious that the majority of Montreal is gay....How are the women treating you in Canada? Did you at some point go to Thailand and like it much better there??
dano
Freshman Poster

Re: WOW DANO

Post by dano »

firethrower1000 wrote:
dano wrote:Wow, I'm really surprised she said that. As a Canadian, I can safely tell you most of the women in my country do not share her view. Its comforting to know that theres at least one woman that can make that kind of judgement. I don't expect she'll march up and down the street defending men rights, but its a nice jesture.

I WENT TO HIGH SCHOOL IN TORANTO CANADA in 2005 for a year and then left but i remember going out with one light skinned girl from Trinidad and then we broke up and got in touch not too long ago on Facebook and she wrote" guys are are a f***ing waste of time i don't need them" i was surprisd of how she generalised all men on the planet but anyway...IS THE DATING SCENE REALLY THAT BAD IN CANADA?? i do remember going to Montreal too but even though i was a kid i didnt feel too comfortable seeing who cut the backside of his short in order for people to see his ass cheeks...It is obvious that the majority of Montreal is gay....How are the women treating you in Canada? Did you at some point go to Thailand and like it much better there??
It's not that I can't get a date. I just refuse to date the women here. Asian women are light years ahead of western women in terms of quality. Start at the international date line and work your way west, thats the best advice I can give you.
FuzzX
Freshman Poster

Post by FuzzX »

Yes, it is THAT BAD HERE...