Are Southern women (belles) in the US really better?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
ComingSoon
Freshman Poster

Re: Are Southern women (belles) in the US really better?

Post by ComingSoon »

Agree with most of what Everdred says. I have lived in Alabama all of my life. Im done with ALL American women. I am not familiar with women from the north but in the south they are overweight, ugly and bring little to a relationship. I see men all the time with these albatrosses and wonder what the hell they are thinking being with them. I think, if I was with her I would be miserable. Bitches and whores. I once heard a guy say this when I first divorced, in time I learned he was right. That is what is in the southern USA.
suprmon
Freshman Poster

Re: Don't kid yourselves! Southern women are no better!

Post by suprmon »

celery2010 wrote:
January 7th, 2013, 9:15 pm
Everdred wrote:I was born and raised in the Bible Belt. I lived there a total of 23 years before moving to Asia. I was considered quite an odd person in the South because I was and still am deeply interested in the outside world and traveling. I can assure my fellow American men on this forum that the women in the South aren't any better than the women in the rest of the United States. All the negative things you say about American women on this forum also apply to Southern women. The kind of women you see in the photos above are non-existent these days. The kind of women from movies like Sweet Home Alabama are mostly fictitious and rare. There are so many trashy rednecks in the South - anti-intellectual, close-minded, tattoo'd up, morbidly obese, and drugged out. These people's idea of fun is sitting around a bonfire drinking Bud Light and smoking pot, and also going muddin' in their 4X4 pick-up trucks with Confederate flag bumper stickers on the back that say "Rebel Pride!"

Of course there are exceptions to everything, but don't head to the South thinking it's the answer to all your prayers of finding a decent American woman. If the above is not enough, then let me explain a little more why. First, it's very normal for women in the South to have babies out of wedlock in their teenage years. It's not out of the ordinary to meet a 25-year-old Southern girl who has three children from three different fathers, and who's been divorced twice. It's also very normal for couples to get married when they're only 19, 20, 21, or so on. I'm only 26, yet the vast majority of people I graduated with are already married with children. Practically none of them have a "free spirit." Also, every girlfriend I ever had from age 18 to 23 pushed me to get married ASAP. Luckily I never did, and I can assure you that Southern women are just as prone to divorce as other American women. So, if you get in a relationship with a Southern girl, expect constant pressure from her for you to marry her ASAP.

Southern women are also big into drinking, doing hard drugs/popping pills, getting tattoos, sleeping around, and various other undesirable activities that you wouldn't want your girlfriend to be partaking in. Also remember that the South is one of the most overweight and obese parts of the United States. Seeing morbidly obese men and women anywhere and everywhere is extremely normal. As sad as it sounds, I'd be willing to bet that more people in my hometown are obese (yes, OBESE) than not. I should also say that Southern women don't age gracefully. As soon as they're married or have children, their looks will plummet (if they even had any to begin with). Southerners also like to ram Christianity down your throat (hence the term Bible Belt), yet most of them don't play by Christianity's rules. So expect most Southern women to claim they're "devout" Christians, and they'll be expecting you to be the same. They'll go to church and pray on Sunday morning, and then they'll pop some unprescribed Xanax, drink a beer or two, and have sex with their guy friend that same Sunday night. If you're an open non-Christian or atheist, expect lots of ridicule, ignorance, and non-acceptance from your peers.

I know Americans in general don't take much pride in their appearances, but the South has got to be the worst. I already mentioned that obesity is a big problem in the South, but also people wear some of the worst clothes you could imagine in the South. Have any of you ever seen The People of Wal-Mart? Well, the people featured on that website are the kind of people you often run into in the South. Southern people love their blue jeans, sweat pants, pajama pants, sleeveless shirts, spaghetti tops, bleach blonde hair dye, rock band T-shirts, cowboy boots, and flip flops. Don't expect to find many well-dressed, classy looking women in the South.

On the up side, since there aren't too many large cities in the South, I suppose you could say the women in the South are maybe a little more humble than American women from some other parts of the United States. I'm not sure if I'd call it a good thing, but you don't often see women trying to be "high class" in the South. Sometimes, but not often. However, I still wouldn't classify Southern women as humble, they're just more humble than women from say New York City, Chicago, or Los Angeles. And don't kid yourself, Southern women are just as unapproachable as other American women. I should also say that the women in the medium to medium-large sized Southern cities will be a little better than the ones from the countryside, but not by much. They're generally a little better educated and less ignorant.

If you want to get a good idea of young Southern women, just watch this video. It's a very good representation of young Southern women. People in my hometown behaved just like the people from this video.

MTV's True Life - The Theriot Family: The Riot In The Bayou

(I believe this video can only be watched from within the United States.)
I think it depends what part of the South you are in, and also what part of town and what type of people you associate with. Although there are classy and upper class women, i think your best bet is middle class women or women who are slighter above or below straight middle class.

Although the "redneck" types certainly exist, nice, sweet girl next door types also exist in the South.
"Although the "redneck" types certainly exist, nice, sweet girl next door types also exist in the South." BULLS#!T! If anybody believes that about southern girls, I gotta bridge to sell to them!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this girl lee ann mcadoo on infowars. Shes so pretty and sexy with huge tits. Shes a red pill girl too and works for alex jones. Shes in Texas too.

Wow why couldn't i have married a girl like that? That would have been perfect.

Man it seems like all the cool girls are from Texas or southern states. I should move there for a while. Lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

One time in carlsbad caverns in new mexico i talked to a mexican park ranger girl there for almost 40 min. Wow. After she gave us a guided tour of the caves she had a long intelligent conversation with me.

She said she was from texas too. Wow. How come every Texan girl i know is able to have long deep intelligent conversations? Wow. Why the big difference?

I should have asked the mexican park ranger girl for her email or FB info. I regret not doing so. But it felt kind of inappropriate at the time. I dont know why.

Also one time in Taos, NM, i went to a library to use internet and made eye contact with a girl there. She immediately talked to me. Then got into my car with me after talking for 5 min. She wasnt romantically into me. But i drove her around and talked that day and the next day too. She didnt have a car and was from Amarillo, Texas. I never had an american girl i met outside as a total stranger get in a car with me like that. Lol. A bit unusual. Is it because shes from Amarillo Texas that she's that cool with getting into car with a guy she just met at the library? Lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:
October 22nd, 2018, 10:02 pm
Check out this girl lee ann mcadoo on infowars. Shes so pretty and sexy with huge tits. Shes a red pill girl too and works for alex jones. Shes in Texas too.

Wow why couldn't i have married a girl like that? That would have been perfect.

Man it seems like all the cool girls are from Texas or southern states. I should move there for a while. Lol

Lee Ann is pretty hot and she has "two things" going for her! :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."