Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Are Southern women (belles) in the US really better?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby terminator » Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:06 pm

Ghost wrote:OK, just in case anyone has any serious thoughts about looking to the South for decent American women...

No such thing as Southern Belles anymore. The South is just as much part of mainstream, corrupt American culture as anywhere else. The closest thing to Southern belles are women that marry young (or somewhat young) and aren't rednecks, but they are career moms, often working. But don't let that fool you (and these women are relatively scarce and they are taken anyway) . I'm sure they aren't as bad as AWs in, say, Los Angeles or New York, but down here, they are still American women.

There is lots of adultery (cheatin'), divorce, and the same misandrist laws and anti-men police state family courts as anywhere else.

Now for the accent. It varies. The very old style of Southern speech is essentially dead. There are those who are obviously Southern, with a heavy drawl or accent. There are those with a slight drawl or twang. (I have been told that I have a slight to moderate Southern twang - but I tend to speak either like that, clipping my Gs, or speak "normally" - I can control it easily.) But for the most part, Southerners sound largely like people elsewhere in the U.S. The differences are slighter than they have been in a long time, I'm sure. I think television has greatly affected this.

Rednecks are ubiquitous, but depending on your definition, a redneck can simply be an uncouth person from the South, or is a drawling, outdoorsman who shoots guns all the time, but is a nice guy.

Female rednecks often take the form of the typical AW, with tattoos, beer and cigarette in hand, with aloud mouth.

There are attractive women down here, but remember that they are AWs and therefore picky when it comes to looks, money, status. Remember also that rednecks outnumber the attractive women, and that the same misandrist laws and feminist policies apply down here as anywhere else in the U.S.


I agree - US guys have to get it in their thick heads that there is NO WAY OUT - if you could easily go to the South and find a good woman, wouldn't every single guy be doing it by now? I can't believe how stupid guys are who buy into PUA or fads like "speed-dating" - they don't work for non-alpha guys. There is no easy way to get a "good" girl in the USA.
terminator
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 513
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:32 pm







Postby Killhoffa » Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:32 pm

I was born and raised in South Georgia, When I graduated in 2000 my High school was still having two seperate Proms, Most of the girls I went to school with would not acknowledge you if your parents didn't buy you specific sneakers or designer clothing. They had their favorites and as I go home every so often since I'm a truck driver I stay the F&Ck away as much as possible, taking my home time in other cities while hanging out in the truck. A lot the chicks that wouldn't even say the letters in my name stare at me and try to smirk at me and make eye contact, they remember me, They know my face, but they also think twice about approaching me, but I think I did good I have no kids and never had a girlfriend in my home town so now I drive trucks save my money for finding a better woman abroad! i think it worked out for the best, and most of those women from my highschool are single and work in fast food chains or some other low wage job! No shame in working fast food, but they have absolutely no motivation and talk about you before you can get within 5 steps away from them.
A WOMAN'S THOUGHTS DO NOT DEFINE A MAN; NOR DO HER EXPECTATIONS DICTATE HIS LIMITATIONS!
Killhoffa
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:31 pm

Postby E_Irizarry » Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:50 pm

Killhoffa wrote:I was born and raised in South Georgia, When I graduated in 2000 my High school was still having two seperate Proms, Most of the girls I went to school with would not acknowledge you if your parents didn't buy you specific sneakers or designer clothing. They had their favorites and as I go home every so often since I'm a truck driver I stay the F&Ck away as much as possible, taking my home time in other cities while hanging out in the truck. A lot the chicks that wouldn't even say the letters in my name stare at me and try to smirk at me and make eye contact, they remember me, They know my face, but they also think twice about approaching me, but I think I did good I have no kids and never had a girlfriend in my home town so now I drive trucks save my money for finding a better woman abroad! i think it worked out for the best, and most of those women from my highschool are single and work in fast food chains or some other low wage job! No shame in working fast food, but they have absolutely no motivation and talk about you before you can get within 5 steps away from them.


Hey dude. Welcome to the board (although you have posted here quite a few times). There has been a recent insurgence of new Asian-American and new Black-American guys here on the forum.

You know what that means? The job-dating market isn't thriving like it was in the pre-fem-bot days.

I like your new vid by the way. Keep it gully.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Postby Killhoffa » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:34 pm

E_Irizarry wrote:
Killhoffa wrote:I was born and raised in South Georgia, When I graduated in 2000 my High school was still having two seperate Proms, Most of the girls I went to school with would not acknowledge you if your parents didn't buy you specific sneakers or designer clothing. They had their favorites and as I go home every so often since I'm a truck driver I stay the F&Ck away as much as possible, taking my home time in other cities while hanging out in the truck. A lot the chicks that wouldn't even say the letters in my name stare at me and try to smirk at me and make eye contact, they remember me, They know my face, but they also think twice about approaching me, but I think I did good I have no kids and never had a girlfriend in my home town so now I drive trucks save my money for finding a better woman abroad! i think it worked out for the best, and most of those women from my highschool are single and work in fast food chains or some other low wage job! No shame in working fast food, but they have absolutely no motivation and talk about you before you can get within 5 steps away from them.


Hey dude. Welcome to the board (although you have posted here quite a few times). There has been a recent insurgence of new Asian-American and new Black-American guys here on the forum.

You know what that means? The job-dating market isn't thriving like it was in the pre-fem-bot days.

I like your new vid by the way. Keep it gully.





Thanks bro, appreciate the support.
A WOMAN'S THOUGHTS DO NOT DEFINE A MAN; NOR DO HER EXPECTATIONS DICTATE HIS LIMITATIONS!
Killhoffa
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:31 pm

Postby E_Irizarry » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:38 pm

Killhoffa wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
Killhoffa wrote:I was born and raised in South Georgia, When I graduated in 2000 my High school was still having two seperate Proms, Most of the girls I went to school with would not acknowledge you if your parents didn't buy you specific sneakers or designer clothing. They had their favorites and as I go home every so often since I'm a truck driver I stay the F&Ck away as much as possible, taking my home time in other cities while hanging out in the truck. A lot the chicks that wouldn't even say the letters in my name stare at me and try to smirk at me and make eye contact, they remember me, They know my face, but they also think twice about approaching me, but I think I did good I have no kids and never had a girlfriend in my home town so now I drive trucks save my money for finding a better woman abroad! i think it worked out for the best, and most of those women from my highschool are single and work in fast food chains or some other low wage job! No shame in working fast food, but they have absolutely no motivation and talk about you before you can get within 5 steps away from them.


Hey dude. Welcome to the board (although you have posted here quite a few times). There has been a recent insurgence of new Asian-American and new Black-American guys here on the forum.

You know what that means? The job-dating market isn't thriving like it was in the pre-fem-bot days.

I like your new vid by the way. Keep it gully.







Thanks bro, appreciate the support.


I'm not a "bro". However, I understand you were just trying to be nice to me. :-)
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Postby Teal Lantern » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:39 pm

I made it through all of 2 mins of that vid Everdred posted. Damn. Yuck. :shock:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Postby Killhoffa » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:03 pm

E_Irizarry wrote:
Killhoffa wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
Killhoffa wrote:I was born and raised in South Georgia, When I graduated in 2000 my High school was still having two seperate Proms, Most of the girls I went to school with would not acknowledge you if your parents didn't buy you specific sneakers or designer clothing. They had their favorites and as I go home every so often since I'm a truck driver I stay the F&Ck away as much as possible, taking my home time in other cities while hanging out in the truck. A lot the chicks that wouldn't even say the letters in my name stare at me and try to smirk at me and make eye contact, they remember me, They know my face, but they also think twice about approaching me, but I think I did good I have no kids and never had a girlfriend in my home town so now I drive trucks save my money for finding a better woman abroad! i think it worked out for the best, and most of those women from my highschool are single and work in fast food chains or some other low wage job! No shame in working fast food, but they have absolutely no motivation and talk about you before you can get within 5 steps away from them.


Hey dude. Welcome to the board (although you have posted here quite a few times). There has been a recent insurgence of new Asian-American and new Black-American guys here on the forum.

You know what that means? The job-dating market isn't thriving like it was in the pre-fem-bot days.

I like your new vid by the way. Keep it gully.






Thanks bro, appreciate the support.


I'm not a "bro". However, I understand you were just trying to be nice to me. :-)




Mulatto??? LOL!!
A WOMAN'S THOUGHTS DO NOT DEFINE A MAN; NOR DO HER EXPECTATIONS DICTATE HIS LIMITATIONS!
Killhoffa
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:31 pm

Postby E_Irizarry » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:35 pm

Killhoffa wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
Killhoffa wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
Killhoffa wrote:I was born and raised in South Georgia, When I graduated in 2000 my High school was still having two seperate Proms, Most of the girls I went to school with would not acknowledge you if your parents didn't buy you specific sneakers or designer clothing. They had their favorites and as I go home every so often since I'm a truck driver I stay the F&Ck away as much as possible, taking my home time in other cities while hanging out in the truck. A lot the chicks that wouldn't even say the letters in my name stare at me and try to smirk at me and make eye contact, they remember me, They know my face, but they also think twice about approaching me, but I think I did good I have no kids and never had a girlfriend in my home town so now I drive trucks save my money for finding a better woman abroad! i think it worked out for the best, and most of those women from my highschool are single and work in fast food chains or some other low wage job! No shame in working fast food, but they have absolutely no motivation and talk about you before you can get within 5 steps away from them.


Hey dude. Welcome to the board (although you have posted here quite a few times). There has been a recent insurgence of new Asian-American and new Black-American guys here on the forum.

You know what that means? The job-dating market isn't thriving like it was in the pre-fem-bot days.

I like your new vid by the way. Keep it gully.






Thanks bro, appreciate the support.


I'm not a "bro". However, I understand you were just trying to be nice to me. :-)




Mulatto??? LOL!!


Actually yes. Just not in the myopic paradigm of Jim Crow. I'm more "exotic" than that. Sounds pompous, but
I feel that, like Ladislav had said recently, that too many Americans are too lax in classifying
people by race in lieu of classifying them by culture, which is what defines people more than anything (including
family that's shaped by what? A: culture).

Furthermore, I'm not "high-yella"; I'm not "light-skinned".

I have great-grandparent roots going back to the Brazilian province of Bahía (It's really a state of Brazil, but
the term "state" sounds too Americanized to me - yucks!).
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Postby Killhoffa » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:50 pm

E_Irizarry wrote:
Killhoffa wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
Killhoffa wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
Killhoffa wrote:I was born and raised in South Georgia, When I graduated in 2000 my High school was still having two seperate Proms, Most of the girls I went to school with would not acknowledge you if your parents didn't buy you specific sneakers or designer clothing. They had their favorites and as I go home every so often since I'm a truck driver I stay the F&Ck away as much as possible, taking my home time in other cities while hanging out in the truck. A lot the chicks that wouldn't even say the letters in my name stare at me and try to smirk at me and make eye contact, they remember me, They know my face, but they also think twice about approaching me, but I think I did good I have no kids and never had a girlfriend in my home town so now I drive trucks save my money for finding a better woman abroad! i think it worked out for the best, and most of those women from my highschool are single and work in fast food chains or some other low wage job! No shame in working fast food, but they have absolutely no motivation and talk about you before you can get within 5 steps away from them.


Hey dude. Welcome to the board (although you have posted here quite a few times). There has been a recent insurgence of new Asian-American and new Black-American guys here on the forum.

You know what that means? The job-dating market isn't thriving like it was in the pre-fem-bot days.

I like your new vid by the way. Keep it gully.






Thanks bro, appreciate the support.


I'm not a "bro". However, I understand you were just trying to be nice to me. :-)




Mulatto??? LOL!!


Actually yes. Just not in the myopic paradigm of Jim Crow. I'm more "exotic" than that. Sounds pompous, but
I feel that, like Ladislav had said recently, that too many Americans are too lax in classifying
people by race in lieu of classifying them by culture, which is what defines people more than anything (including
family that's shaped by what? A: culture).

Furthermore, I'm not "high-yella"; I'm not "light-skinned".

I have great-grandparent roots going back to the Brazilian province of Bahía (It's really a state of Brazil, but
the term "state" sounds too Americanized to me - yucks!).



I respect that, but I refer to the few friends I do have here in the states as bro, or brotha, and I have a quite a few white friends, but I do not look at color though it maybe hard to believe since I had been conditioned by my environment growing up in the south, but no disrespect whatso ever and trust me, your not offending anyone by the way you define yourself. This is a huge American issue though!
A WOMAN'S THOUGHTS DO NOT DEFINE A MAN; NOR DO HER EXPECTATIONS DICTATE HIS LIMITATIONS!
Killhoffa
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:31 pm

Postby E_Irizarry » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:47 pm

Killhoffa wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
Killhoffa wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
Killhoffa wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
Killhoffa wrote:I was born and raised in South Georgia, When I graduated in 2000 my High school was still having two seperate Proms, Most of the girls I went to school with would not acknowledge you if your parents didn't buy you specific sneakers or designer clothing. They had their favorites and as I go home every so often since I'm a truck driver I stay the F&Ck away as much as possible, taking my home time in other cities while hanging out in the truck. A lot the chicks that wouldn't even say the letters in my name stare at me and try to smirk at me and make eye contact, they remember me, They know my face, but they also think twice about approaching me, but I think I did good I have no kids and never had a girlfriend in my home town so now I drive trucks save my money for finding a better woman abroad! i think it worked out for the best, and most of those women from my highschool are single and work in fast food chains or some other low wage job! No shame in working fast food, but they have absolutely no motivation and talk about you before you can get within 5 steps away from them.


Hey dude. Welcome to the board (although you have posted here quite a few times). There has been a recent insurgence of new Asian-American and new Black-American guys here on the forum.

You know what that means? The job-dating market isn't thriving like it was in the pre-fem-bot days.

I like your new vid by the way. Keep it gully.






Thanks bro, appreciate the support.


I'm not a "bro". However, I understand you were just trying to be nice to me. :-)




Mulatto??? LOL!!


Actually yes. Just not in the myopic paradigm of Jim Crow. I'm more "exotic" than that. Sounds pompous, but
I feel that, like Ladislav had said recently, that too many Americans are too lax in classifying
people by race in lieu of classifying them by culture, which is what defines people more than anything (including
family that's shaped by what? A: culture).

Furthermore, I'm not "high-yella"; I'm not "light-skinned".

I have great-grandparent roots going back to the Brazilian province of Bahía (It's really a state of Brazil, but
the term "state" sounds too Americanized to me - yucks!).



I respect that, but I refer to the few friends I do have here in the states as bro, or brotha, and I have a quite a few white friends, but I do not look at color though it maybe hard to believe since I had been conditioned by my environment growing up in the south, but no disrespect whatso ever and trust me, your not offending anyone by the way you define yourself. This is a huge American issue though!


It is. It had taken me years to learn about the differences merely between Korean and Chinese, and that's not easy let me tell you.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Postby billh » Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:36 am

..
Last edited by billh on Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
billh
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:20 am

Postby billh » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:08 am

del
Last edited by billh on Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
billh
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:20 am

Postby celery2010 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:11 am

Winston wrote:Ladislav just told me that the women in Ohio, and the people, are much more friendly and not as fake as in California.

So this means that the worst parts of the USA are on the West Coast and NYC? Everything in between is more friendly and down to earth and not as fake right? If so, I was unlucky to grow up on the West Coast.

Maybe if I grew up in the Midwest or Southern Dixie land, I would have done better with the girls.


Yes, Winston, it is true. The worst areas are generally acknowledged to be CA and NYC, although some people like them because there are more opportunities to meet people in NYC than in a small town with a mall and a walmart.

Here are my opinions:

In general, women in the southern half of the country (roughly the 39 degree line: from just south of washington dc, just south of st. louis and just south of Monterey, CA) (with the exception of Colorado and SF Bay area) tend to be more feminine and attractive looking, which includes AZ, NM, Vegas and SoCal.

However, as far as friendliness, any smaller town or more rural location almost anywhere in the US would qualify. And generally speaking, the larger the city, the less friendly the people, including women.

So yes, IMHO, you would probably do better in other parts of the United States. People in "flyover" states are notably friendlier. However, more men of minority background, there can be both a higher and lower degree of acceptance. Thus, it can be hard to predict who "does" better in southern or more interior states.

As noted above, if you value intellectualism, generally speaking, you are better in more Northern states. I think you'd do ok in Ohio actually.
celery2010
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 320
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:18 pm

Re: Don't kid yourselves! Southern women are no better!

Postby celery2010 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:15 am

Everdred wrote:I was born and raised in the Bible Belt. I lived there a total of 23 years before moving to Asia. I was considered quite an odd person in the South because I was and still am deeply interested in the outside world and traveling. I can assure my fellow American men on this forum that the women in the South aren't any better than the women in the rest of the United States. All the negative things you say about American women on this forum also apply to Southern women. The kind of women you see in the photos above are non-existent these days. The kind of women from movies like Sweet Home Alabama are mostly fictitious and rare. There are so many trashy rednecks in the South - anti-intellectual, close-minded, tattoo'd up, morbidly obese, and drugged out. These people's idea of fun is sitting around a bonfire drinking Bud Light and smoking pot, and also going muddin' in their 4X4 pick-up trucks with Confederate flag bumper stickers on the back that say "Rebel Pride!"

Of course there are exceptions to everything, but don't head to the South thinking it's the answer to all your prayers of finding a decent American woman. If the above is not enough, then let me explain a little more why. First, it's very normal for women in the South to have babies out of wedlock in their teenage years. It's not out of the ordinary to meet a 25-year-old Southern girl who has three children from three different fathers, and who's been divorced twice. It's also very normal for couples to get married when they're only 19, 20, 21, or so on. I'm only 26, yet the vast majority of people I graduated with are already married with children. Practically none of them have a "free spirit." Also, every girlfriend I ever had from age 18 to 23 pushed me to get married ASAP. Luckily I never did, and I can assure you that Southern women are just as prone to divorce as other American women. So, if you get in a relationship with a Southern girl, expect constant pressure from her for you to marry her ASAP.

Southern women are also big into drinking, doing hard drugs/popping pills, getting tattoos, sleeping around, and various other undesirable activities that you wouldn't want your girlfriend to be partaking in. Also remember that the South is one of the most overweight and obese parts of the United States. Seeing morbidly obese men and women anywhere and everywhere is extremely normal. As sad as it sounds, I'd be willing to bet that more people in my hometown are obese (yes, OBESE) than not. I should also say that Southern women don't age gracefully. As soon as they're married or have children, their looks will plummet (if they even had any to begin with). Southerners also like to ram Christianity down your throat (hence the term Bible Belt), yet most of them don't play by Christianity's rules. So expect most Southern women to claim they're "devout" Christians, and they'll be expecting you to be the same. They'll go to church and pray on Sunday morning, and then they'll pop some unprescribed Xanax, drink a beer or two, and have sex with their guy friend that same Sunday night. If you're an open non-Christian or atheist, expect lots of ridicule, ignorance, and non-acceptance from your peers.

I know Americans in general don't take much pride in their appearances, but the South has got to be the worst. I already mentioned that obesity is a big problem in the South, but also people wear some of the worst clothes you could imagine in the South. Have any of you ever seen The People of Wal-Mart? Well, the people featured on that website are the kind of people you often run into in the South. Southern people love their blue jeans, sweat pants, pajama pants, sleeveless shirts, spaghetti tops, bleach blonde hair dye, rock band T-shirts, cowboy boots, and flip flops. Don't expect to find many well-dressed, classy looking women in the South.

On the up side, since there aren't too many large cities in the South, I suppose you could say the women in the South are maybe a little more humble than American women from some other parts of the United States. I'm not sure if I'd call it a good thing, but you don't often see women trying to be "high class" in the South. Sometimes, but not often. However, I still wouldn't classify Southern women as humble, they're just more humble than women from say New York City, Chicago, or Los Angeles. And don't kid yourself, Southern women are just as unapproachable as other American women. I should also say that the women in the medium to medium-large sized Southern cities will be a little better than the ones from the countryside, but not by much. They're generally a little better educated and less ignorant.

If you want to get a good idea of young Southern women, just watch this video. It's a very good representation of young Southern women. People in my hometown behaved just like the people from this video.

MTV's True Life - The Theriot Family: The Riot In The Bayou

(I believe this video can only be watched from within the United States.)


I think it depends what part of the South you are in, and also what part of town and what type of people you associate with. Although there are classy and upper class women, i think your best bet is middle class women or women who are slighter above or below straight middle class.

Although the "redneck" types certainly exist, nice, sweet girl next door types also exist in the South.
celery2010
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 320
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:18 pm

Postby Disillusioned_American » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:43 am

Winston wrote:Ladislav just told me that the women in Ohio, and the people, are much more friendly and not as fake as in California.

So this means that the worst parts of the USA are on the West Coast and NYC? Everything in between is more friendly and down to earth and not as fake right? If so, I was unlucky to grow up on the West Coast.

Maybe if I grew up in the Midwest or Southern Dixie land, I would have done better with the girls.


Your friend Steve Hoca grew up in Ohio. How well did that work out for him?
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:49 pm

PreviousNext

Return to North America, Domestic Relocation

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest