Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Are Southern women (belles) in the US really better?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Are Southern women (belles) in the US really better?

Postby Winston » Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:34 am

In my experience, the girls from Tennessee and Kentucky seem friendly, down to earth and are easy to hang out with. I met several in Nevada and they had no problem going out with me or hanging out. They weren't as hung up about it, compared to girls in California or Washington state. West Coast girls are the worst.

Have you guys tried using dating sites to find southern belles? Do a search for them on Match.com or POF.com or OkCupid. See if you can find any single ones who are looking.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby GoingAwol » Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:55 pm

Winston wrote:In my experience, the girls from Tennessee and Kentucky seem friendly, down to earth and are easy to hang out with. I met several in Nevada and they had no problem going out with me or hanging out. They weren't as hung up about it, compared to girls in California or Washington state. West Coast girls are the worst.

Have you guys tried using dating sites to find southern belles? Do a search for them on Match.com or POF.com or OkCupid. See if you can find any single ones who are looking.

Winston,
I'm from Tennessee and still live here. The women are not friendly at all. Well, I take that back, they are friendly, but only in a very superficial way. They'll smile and say hello, but they don't want to date you or get close to you unless you are really good looking. To be honest, the South is probably the worst place in the U.S for the phoniness you talk about. People here will smile to your face and stick knives in your back when you're not around. People who visit the South from other areas of the country always say "Wow! People here are so nice and friendly!" because southerners will wave at strangers and make small talk with them, but what they don't realize is that it's all a show. Take it from a guy who was born and raised here, it's all fake!
GoingAwol
Freshman Poster

Postby Yohan » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:26 pm

I have not seen much in the short time I spent in USA, but I can hardly imagine that something about women is significantly different - regardless where you are in USA. It's not a country to look for a long-term relationship, men are considered to be 2nd class citizens. Women are educated to consider men as useful tools and if broken, away with them... all in all, the US-girl is trash, regardless her race, regardless where she is living...

Is anybody here with this Happier Abroad Forum who is successfully married with an US-girl?
Yohan
Veteran Poster

Postby Teal Lantern » Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:57 pm

GoingAwol wrote:Winston,
I'm from Tennessee and still live here. The women are not friendly at all. Well, I take that back, they are friendly, but only in a very superficial way. They'll smile and say hello, but they don't want to date you or get close to you unless you are really good looking. To be honest, the South is probably the worst place in the U.S for the phoniness you talk about. People here will smile to your face and stick knives in your back when you're not around. People who visit the South from other areas of the country always say "Wow! People here are so nice and friendly!" because southerners will wave at strangers and make small talk with them, but what they don't realize is that it's all a show. Take it from a guy who was born and raised here, it's all fake!

Tennessee?!? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Let's remind the fellas what wifing up a modern TN gal gets ya.

не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Postby droid » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:15 pm

:lol: :lol: Oh come on Teal, just man-up™ and put the ring on that once and for all
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby GoingAwol » Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:19 am

Teal Lantern wrote:
GoingAwol wrote:Winston,

Tennessee?!? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Let's remind the fellas what wifing up a modern TN gal gets ya.

Lmao you have no idea how accurate that is......
GoingAwol
Freshman Poster

Previous

Return to North America, Domestic Relocation