Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

My god the dating scene is getting really bad...

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

My god the dating scene is getting really bad...

Postby Mr S » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:53 pm

I was browsing my home state Craiglist and I saw this monstrosity; my god imagine this is what kind of dating and sex options guys in their 30's and 40's have to choose from, and she is flaunting herself also! Gross!

http://nh.craigslist.org/w4m/2235867543.html

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Postby ExpeditionSailor » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:11 am

And I'll bet she's a picky as hell, too, expecting that Brad Pitt and his multi-million dollar bank account will
come calling.
ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster

Re: My god the dating scene is getting really bad...

Postby jamesbond » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:41 am

Mr S wrote:I was browsing my home state Craiglist and I saw this monstrosity; my god imagine this is what kind of dating and sex options guys in their 30's and 40's have to choose from, and she is flaunting herself also! Gross!

http://nh.craigslist.org/w4m/2235867543.html

Wow, that's some scary shit! :shock: I have noticed obese, repulsive looking women on match.com and yahoo personals. The funny thing is, some of these land beasts were saying things like, "I need a man who will give me the finer things in life" and "I am a princess looking for my prince."

After reading and looking through some of these personal ads, I didn't know if I should laugh ............... or vomit! :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby onezero4u » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:33 am

she would be a queen in ethiopia or cambodia perhaps
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Postby Kunold » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:07 am

But shes got some big floppers :roll:
Kunold
Freshman Poster

Postby ScottSolitude » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:29 am

I was curious as well and started browsing my local Craigslist dating personals page and here's what i found.

She calls herself a "SSBBW" (Super Size Big "Beautiful" Woman). I didn't even know such an acronym existed!!

Not to mention EVERY AW on there except maybe one is either overweight or obese. Gross!

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/w4m/2307700761.html

Just say NO THANKS to AMERISKANKS!!
ScottSolitude
Freshman Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:58 am

onezero4u wrote:she would be a queen in ethiopia or cambodia perhaps

You beat me to the punch. lol I was about to say something within those regards. lol
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Return to North America, Domestic Relocation