My god the dating scene is getting really bad...

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

My god the dating scene is getting really bad...

Post by Mr S »

I was browsing my home state Craiglist and I saw this monstrosity; my god imagine this is what kind of dating and sex options guys in their 30's and 40's have to choose from, and she is flaunting herself also! Gross!

http://nh.craigslist.org/w4m/2235867543.html

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster

Post by ExpeditionSailor »

And I'll bet she's a picky as hell, too, expecting that Brad Pitt and his multi-million dollar bank account will
come calling.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: My god the dating scene is getting really bad...

Post by jamesbond »

Mr S wrote:I was browsing my home state Craiglist and I saw this monstrosity; my god imagine this is what kind of dating and sex options guys in their 30's and 40's have to choose from, and she is flaunting herself also! Gross!

http://nh.craigslist.org/w4m/2235867543.html

Wow, that's some scary shit! :shock: I have noticed obese, repulsive looking women on match.com and yahoo personals. The funny thing is, some of these land beasts were saying things like, "I need a man who will give me the finer things in life" and "I am a princess looking for my prince."

After reading and looking through some of these personal ads, I didn't know if I should laugh ............... or vomit! :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

she would be a queen in ethiopia or cambodia perhaps
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
Kunold
Freshman Poster

Post by Kunold »

But shes got some big floppers :roll:
ScottSolitude
Freshman Poster

Post by ScottSolitude »

I was curious as well and started browsing my local Craigslist dating personals page and here's what i found.

She calls herself a "SSBBW" (Super Size Big "Beautiful" Woman). I didn't even know such an acronym existed!!

Not to mention EVERY AW on there except maybe one is either overweight or obese. Gross!

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/w4m/2307700761.html

Just say NO THANKS to AMERISKANKS!!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

onezero4u wrote:she would be a queen in ethiopia or cambodia perhaps
You beat me to the punch. lol I was about to say something within those regards. lol
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

It 100% Trump's fault. Full employment and rising wages is why women are becoming more demanding, they have better options.
משה בן יצחק
redfeather
Freshman Poster

Post by redfeather »

I will share with you a true story about dating in America. I had this woman I was dating Lori that talked me into taking her up to Dallas to get one of her horses and her trailer from a horse trainer. So, on the way up to Dallas she bad mouths this guy named Cecil and says he dropped out of college and is a deadbeat drug dealer, etc. So, I get her horse and trailer and drive the 4 hours back, and I unload both. Lori and I had been dating for two months or longer, and after I get her back down here she stops answering her phone and texts so I think something might have happened to her and I drive over to her place only to find Cecil and his truck parked beside her house. I was curious, so the next night I drove by again, and I see his truck parked beside her house...I walked away after this and said to myself I got tricked into dating another Hoe. I keep this woman on my FB, so that whenever I see her online I can say...I dodged the bullet and you can't turn a hoe into a wife or relationship. This was the very last American woman I dated and that was three years ago. I made the jump to going overseas to find a decent woman and I am now in a great relationship with my gf from the Philippines. I can tell you that the difference between my gf from the Philippines is like a night and day difference between dating these broken used up hoe's we have to pick from in America. I would tell you to go overseas, and stop wasting your time on these broken, mentally ill, dysfunctional, obese...American women.
Retired Army Colonel (Combat Arms)
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Women are starting to ask, "Where are all the good men?"

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Philipines is the only country i,ve ever been where the women are normal.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Taco do you have that Peacock ready for Thanksgiving ?
Time to Hide!