Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Invention of Jewish People

Share and recommend books and websites that you think are worth checking out.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Invention of Jewish People

Postby odbo » Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:53 am

http://inventionofthejewishpeople.com/
http://www.amazon.com/Invention-Jewish-People-Shlomo-Sand/dp/1844674223

Anyone read this? Or anything similar? I never believed the official story of Jewry and ISREAL (IsNotReal). Need some alternative theories to argue with my relatives!

You guys like to read books by dissidents and "unwanted" anti-feminists. What about hardcore dissidents.. (or are they). Is he another tool of Zionist disinformation?
I need to stop procrastinating and check this topic out. By illegally downloading a PDF version of course. I don't want to give the Jews any more of my money!

http://800pg.co.cc/geeklog//article.php?story=2010050323595965
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm







Postby NorthAmericanguy » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:03 pm

Odbo, I thought 20/21 century books were bs and you did not read them.

Why does this book get a pass from you?
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Postby Think Different » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:11 pm

According to Borat, Jews hatched from eggs.
Think Different
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 907
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:28 am
Location: Germany

Re: Invention of Jewish People

Postby oiltradingacademy » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:13 pm

odbo wrote:http://inventionofthejewishpeople.com/
http://www.amazon.com/Invention-Jewish- ... 1844674223

Anyone read this? Or anything similar? I never believed the official story of Jewry and ISREAL (IsNotReal). Need some alternative theories to argue with my relatives!

You guys like to read books by dissidents and "unwanted" anti-feminists. What about hardcore dissidents.. (or are they). Is he another tool of Zionist disinformation?
I need to stop procrastinating and check this topic out. By illegally downloading a PDF version of course. I don't want to give the Jews any more of my money!

http://800pg.co.cc/geeklog//article.php ... 0323595965





This is a mathematical impossibility, Jewish people are by FAR the most intelligent people on planet earth, and there is no comparison whatsoever to them. 85% of all Nobel Prize winners are Jewish....

100% of all major corporations on planet earth are owned by Jews, including the planet itself and the space around it.

And on top of this, I'm able to identify the 12 tribes due to my ability to see patterns in peoples faces.....

The Jews are not a made up people, they are real, and they have always from the beginning been superior to all the other people on this planet.

The problem with Jews is they reject God, and rebel against him, and thus Christ gave them over to Satan to serve him, and the only Jews who are going to make it are the ones who accept and follow Christ, and that is VERY few of them.....
Futures markets are controlled by a computer program!

http://www.oiltradingacademy.com

David
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:11 pm

Re: Invention of Jewish People

Postby odbo » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:08 pm

oiltradingacademy wrote:This is a mathematical impossibility, Jewish people are by FAR the most intelligent people on planet earth, and there is no comparison whatsoever to them. 85% of all Nobel Prize winners are Jewish....

The Jews have the strongest left-brain, yes, which is great for science/math. I believe most of those autistic Savants are also Jews. But even mainstream historians admit in the past they bred specifically for intelligence, like warrior tribes would breed specifically for strength. As a result Jews are more inbred than most so they have very high rates of certain genetic disorders, and perhaps it's also why they have very high instances of degenerate behavior (i.e. pederasty and incest). Although maybe that's reaching. Though high rates of psychopathic traits would make perfect sense. What if they are simply Turks from the Crimea with higher IQ's than other ethnic/racial groups, who never partook in eugenics?
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Re: Invention of Jewish People

Postby oiltradingacademy » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:48 pm

odbo wrote:
oiltradingacademy wrote:This is a mathematical impossibility, Jewish people are by FAR the most intelligent people on planet earth, and there is no comparison whatsoever to them. 85% of all Nobel Prize winners are Jewish....

The Jews have the strongest left-brain, yes, which is great for science/math. I believe most of those autistic Savants are also Jews. But even mainstream historians admit in the past they bred specifically for intelligence, like warrior tribes would breed specifically for strength. As a result Jews are more inbred than most so they have very high rates of certain genetic disorders, and perhaps it's also why they have very high instances of degenerate behavior (i.e. pederasty and incest). Although maybe that's reaching. Though high rates of psychopathic traits would make perfect sense. What if they are simply Turks from the Crimea with higher IQ's than other ethnic/racial groups, who never partook in eugenics?





Have you studied who is Jewish in popular culture? It's absolutely mind boggling, to put in bluntly, just about every single person you see on TV and or in the movies in Jewish....

Every writer is Jewish, every producer is Jewish, Obama's entire cabinet is Jewish, the list just goes on and on without end, and you realize we are living in an entire Jewish culture, in fact, everything we have here in the USA is Jewish, are laws are Jewish, our courts are Jewish, our Markets are Jewish, our Calendar is Jewish, everything, you name it, it's all Jewish.....

This is a good thing not a bad thing, real Jews are a blessing to the world as God intended them to be, however with great good also comes great bad, and the Jews will be judged first, then the Gentiles.....

There are many wonderful good Jews in this world, and God knows who they are, just as there are many evil ones as well, and God knows who they are.....

Do some research on who is Jewish in the USA culture and it will blow your mind away, Jews are everywhere and they are the comedians, the musicians, the teachers, the scientists, the bankers, the actors, the producers and writers, they are absolutely everywhere at the top of everything, Jews are proof of God's existence.....
Futures markets are controlled by a computer program!

http://www.oiltradingacademy.com

David
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:11 pm

Postby MrPeabody » Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:00 pm

The best explanation I have found is the series of books written by Kevin MacDonald who explains Judaism as a group evolutionary strategy.

http://www.amazon.com/People-That-Shall ... =pd_sim_b2
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1246
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:53 pm

Postby odbo » Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:39 pm

NorthAmericanguy wrote:Odbo, I thought 20/21 century books were bs and you did not read them.

Why does this book get a pass from you?

Haha while the point is taken, and I much prefer to read books written 70 or more years ago, this is not quite the same, is it. Jewry and it's origins has throughout history never stopped being controversial. The existence of Christ has only become controversial in the 20th century due to Helena Blavatsky and the Theosophical Society, the Lucis Trust, and so on, which appeared as a result of the formation of the "New World Order".

odbo wrote:Forget reading books written by 20th century bullshitters. Critical thought and using your instinct is much more useful to get to the truth.
NorthAmericanguy wrote:You're wrong. Data or information needs to somehow be QUALIFIED to verify that it is indeed true, otherwise you're making decisions off SPECULATION.

I never said 20th/21st century authors were bullshitters, I said 20th/21st century bullshitters. People were much smarter and less confused in decades and centuries prior. After 2000 years we have some filthy scumbags, the type of people you wouldn't even want to shake hands, writing books that Jesus is a sun deity, Christian values are an invention of the elites, and whatever other self-hating garbage the goyim are willing to accept. More than evidence, claims are required to make sense. Too bad most people don't know the meaning of critical thought. These authors are connecting dots where there are none to be connected and making making a healthy profit off of it. Gullible idiots are accepting the ridiculous conclusions of these so called experts. This new age crowd is especially popular with women, and we all know they are terrible judgers of character and love pseudo-intellectualism.

Image

Image

Image Image

http://www.jesusbelievesinevolution.com ... ed_out.htm

Gnosticism didn't just appear. It's very old. You're telling me they couldn't connect the "dots" (symbolism) back then? They had to wait until the age of the internet to figure Jesus never existed? That must mean... "D.M. Murdock" is not only the smartest women but the smartest person that ever lived. She even surpassed all those clever noble-prize winning Ashkenazi Jews. Because the Jews tried every tactic possible in their own texts to discredit Jesus. If only they had figured out he never existed! But then who is it they had killed and whose murder have they gloated over for 2000 years?

I never believed the story of "Israel" and of the Jews. It always smacked of utter bullshit. But because the Jewish lies are in the interest of the structure which currently rules the world, any views that go against these lies are suppressed. While quite the opposite is true for stories that detract from Christian values. They have had to wait a long time... until the population so disillusioned and more importantly dumbed down, that they will be susceptible to the likes of Zeitgeist, and the crap books you mentioned.

(1. Christianity Before Christ by John G. Jackson
2. Christ in Egypt: The Horus-Jesus Connection by D.M. Murdock)

First of all, put aside any preconceived notions of Christ existing or not existing, even if that means putting aside your instinct which is actually a persons only path to truth. Before reading a word any "academic" writes, simply ask yourself some logical questions. Where is the credibility in these books? You can establish that by doing a minimal amount of background research. All you have to do is look into what cesspool the author in question crawled out of. Where is their money coming from?? What are their allegiances? It's not hard in most cases, we're not talking about a riddle that will take you a year to figure out. We're talking about 1 degree of separation from an organization politically motivated to discredit __insert target here__. When you see a Zionists writing books about Muslims, should you not get suspicious? When you see Satanists writing books about Christ, you shouldn't need me to tell you there is a conflict of interests. Look into D.M. Murdock aka Acharya S before simply taking her word for it. It's that simple.
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby odbo » Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:13 am

You need to watch this video by White. It's helpful specifically because he has a different opinion on the subject than what you've been given. I recall a few more I'll try to find that will be helpful for deprogramming anyone from the prepackaged perspective of history.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgtQxqHiXM4[/youtube]
You can watch a short clip like this and THINK for yourself. In many ways user-made documentaries are less dangerous than reading books. Fiction stories from Hollywood are a different story of course.

Books on the subject you should probably read:

- http://www.amazon.com/Christ-Kashmir-Az ... =8-2-fkmr0

- http://www.amazon.com/Life-Jesus-Christ ... ewpoints=1

- Mr Peabody posted this link for free download of Jesus in India: http://www.alislam.org/library/books/je ... index.html
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby fschmidt » Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:35 am

odbo, I added this book to my Amazon wish list because it looks mildly interesting. The reason I find it mildly interesting is because I am Jewish. What I can't understand is the fascination others have with Judaism. Why do you care? Why not study some tribe from Africa instead?

Here is some advice, not that anyone wants my advice. Focus on your religion, your family, your friends, your hobbies. Don't worry so much about what other groups are doing. If everyone just focused on improving those groups that they belong to, the world would be a much more pleasant place.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2118
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 8:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Postby oiltradingacademy » Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:30 am

fschmidt wrote:odbo, I added this book to my Amazon wish list because it looks mildly interesting. The reason I find it mildly interesting is because I am Jewish. What I can't understand is the fascination others have with Judaism. Why do you care? Why not study some tribe from Africa instead?

Here is some advice, not that anyone wants my advice. Focus on your religion, your family, your friends, your hobbies. Don't worry so much about what other groups are doing. If everyone just focused on improving those groups that they belong to, the world would be a much more pleasant place.




How about because Judaism is the knowledge handed down from God given to the Jews to follow. And they did follow the laws that God gave to them, but time after time they would regress, and stop obeying God, and each time God would give them chance after chance, and they would always regress again and fall away from God.

So God gave them one last chance, they either follow his Son, who was born from his own spirit, or they will perish.

Many Jews in Christ day did follow Christ, it was the leaders who did not.

From my observation most Jews today don't even believe in God, having been brainwashed by Satan and his people the Masons, or more specifically by the "Synagogue of Satan" that it's "scientific" that God doesn't exist, which I find funny since it's 100% scientific that he does, which I mathematically prove here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/thephilosop ... kCGYbjU30E

Most Jews from my observation will be worshiping the Anti-Christ, because that is now their god. While there are many Jews who either accept Christ now, or will accept him when they see the evil nature of the Anti-Christ.

So to study Judaism is to study world history and to study the interaction of God and men, because when God spread the Jews out all over the world he brought his laws into the that world, of which we now have.....
Futures markets are controlled by a computer program!

http://www.oiltradingacademy.com

David
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:11 pm

Postby odbo » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:08 am

fschmidt wrote:odbo, I added this book to my Amazon wish list because it looks mildly interesting. The reason I find it mildly interesting is because I am Jewish. What I can't understand is the fascination others have with Judaism. Why do you care? Why not study some tribe from Africa instead?

Here is some advice, not that anyone wants my advice. Focus on your religion, your family, your friends, your hobbies. Don't worry so much about what other groups are doing. If everyone just focused on improving those groups that they belong to, the world would be a much more pleasant place.

You and MrPeaBody have already tried to shut me up this way numerous times. Let me go out on a limb here with a theory. Could Jews be so popular because...

...They are found at the forefront of virtually everything that was wrong and evil with our world the past 2000 years? Could it be because to this day, they cause give or take 98% of the damage to American/western society and its people? Could it be because they have a parasitic relationship with the rest of humanity? Good idea though, I'll go study African tribes. We all know communism, feminism, central bank system, and the coming RFID chip implants and eventually WW3 are the result of sinister gentiles, headquartered in Africa. And the Arabs run Hollywood like Alex Jones said. :oops:
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Re: Invention of Jewish People

Postby Rock » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:22 am

oiltradingacademy wrote:
odbo wrote:http://inventionofthejewishpeople.com/
http://www.amazon.com/Invention-Jewish- ... 1844674223

Anyone read this? Or anything similar? I never believed the official story of Jewry and ISREAL (IsNotReal). Need some alternative theories to argue with my relatives!

You guys like to read books by dissidents and "unwanted" anti-feminists. What about hardcore dissidents.. (or are they). Is he another tool of Zionist disinformation?
I need to stop procrastinating and check this topic out. By illegally downloading a PDF version of course. I don't want to give the Jews any more of my money!

http://800pg.co.cc/geeklog//article.php ... 0323595965




This is a mathematical impossibility, Jewish people are by FAR the most intelligent people on planet earth, and there is no comparison whatsoever to them. 85% of all Nobel Prize winners are Jewish....

100% of all major corporations on planet earth are owned by Jews, including the planet itself and the space around it.

And on top of this, I'm able to identify the 12 tribes due to my ability to see patterns in peoples faces.....

The Jews are not a made up people, they are real, and they have always from the beginning been superior to all the other people on this planet.

The problem with Jews is they reject God, and rebel against him, and thus Christ gave them over to Satan to serve him, and the only Jews who are going to make it are the ones who accept and follow Christ, and that is VERY few of them.....


Yes its true that Jews are grossly over-represented at the top in about anything intelligence or business related. Their strong verbal aptitude also makes many of them great entertainers too.

I remember one Israeli women saying that Jews scored amazingly high in some types of intelligence. Overall, the ones in the US score about 115 on average which is about a standard deviation above the mean. But if you strip out the spatial portion (which they are just average at), their score would shoot up to an equivalent level of mid to high 120s, almost 2 standard deviations above the mean. Just to give some perspective, mean male height in US is around 5'10". American men who are 2 standard deviations above that are around 6'4" or maybe even 6'5". The average Jewish American is extremely intelligent and those which fall 1 or 2 standard deviations above the Jewish mean are pushing genius level - intellectual giants.

Of course not all famous, rich, great, or genius American men are Jewish. The first one who comes to my mind is Steve Jobs and some of his peers. Several former and current talk show hosts are not Jewish. And I believe there are many Fortune 500 corporations with non-Jewish majority ownership and/or CEOs. But, Jews only account for but 1-2% of US population. The amount of control they have over media and entertainment, political donations, wealth, spots in some of the top educational institutions, share of nobel prizes, inventions, etc. is shocking.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4121
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby oiltradingacademy » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:30 am

"Of course not all famous, rich, great, or genius American men are Jewish. The first one who comes to my mind is Steve Jobs and some of his peers. Several former and current talk show hosts are not Jewish. And I believe there are many Fortune 500 corporations with non-Jewish majority ownership and/or CEOs. But, Jews only account for but 1-2% of US population. The amount of control they have over media and entertainment, political donations, wealth, spots in some of the top educational institutions, share of nobel prizes, inventions, etc. is shocking."


Now read the Bible and it will shock you even more so, for you will learn the real truth of what happened. They were always like that from the beginning, in each land they went they were always the most successful by far, and would use and hire the people they encountered, another words, they have always been the movers and shakers getting other people to make things happen, the organizers.

And later in the Bible you learn that it's the Jews who got other people in each country to sin, and to approve of their sin, like Jerry Springer, or Hugh Heffner, or Howard Stern, all Jewish and all approving of sin, getting the Gentiles to do the sin and they then approve of them, tell them it's good to do.

Oh yes my friend, it's all there in the Bible, that's why the Churches won't read it because they are controlled by the Synagogue of Satan.....
Futures markets are controlled by a computer program!

http://www.oiltradingacademy.com

David
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:11 pm

Postby fschmidt » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:48 am

oiltradingacademy wrote:"Of course not all famous, rich, great, or genius American men are Jewish. The first one who comes to my mind is Steve Jobs and some of his peers. Several former and current talk show hosts are not Jewish. And I believe there are many Fortune 500 corporations with non-Jewish majority ownership and/or CEOs. But, Jews only account for but 1-2% of US population. The amount of control they have over media and entertainment, political donations, wealth, spots in some of the top educational institutions, share of nobel prizes, inventions, etc. is shocking."

Now read the Bible and it will shock you even more so, for you will learn the real truth of what happened. They were always like that from the beginning, in each land they went they were always the most successful by far, and would use and hire the people they encountered, another words, they have always been the movers and shakers getting other people to make things happen, the organizers.

And later in the Bible you learn that it's the Jews who got other people in each country to sin, and to approve of their sin, like Jerry Springer, or Hugh Heffner, or Howard Stern, all Jewish and all approving of sin, getting the Gentiles to do the sin and they then approve of them, tell them it's good to do.

Oh yes my friend, it's all there in the Bible, that's why the Churches won't read it because they are controlled by the Synagogue of Satan.....

I have read the whole Bible. Please give specific Bible references to back up your assertions.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2118
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 8:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Next

Return to Recommend Books and Websites

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest