The Invention of the Jewish People

Share and recommend books and websites that you think are worth checking out.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

fox wrote:
odbo wrote:This isn't some hateful stereotype, it's just a reality when dealing with Jews. What do you expect when their religious guidebook, the Talmud, condones and even encourages stealing from non-Jews.
What the f**k are you talking about?
the Talmud doesn't say that. In fact, to steal (from anyone) is a sin according to the Torah.
And I know about Talmud better than you (beleive it or not...)

It's clear that you have no idea what you are talking about.

You are just a broke and frustrated dude - I'm done with this thread. Beleive whatever you want...

If I were you I would go get a job instead of wasting time masturbating on some theories. :lol:
I think odbo has been reading too many right wing websites. There is a lot of fake info there. I would dare him find the real Talmud from a non right wing website and quote the chapters that say that.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

-
Last edited by odbo on March 31st, 2020, 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanInMexico »

Ladislav is a Jew. He already admitted it.

He may not practice the Jewish faith, but he is still of the Jewish race. Changing your religion does not change your genetics.

It's kind of funny that I as a Polish-American am more Slavic than this guy from Ukraine. I'm only glad that Ladislav did not breed with a true Ukrainian woman and produce a half-Slavic/half-Jewish child.

Long live the Slavic people.
fox
Freshman Poster

Post by fox »

odbo wrote:You're welcome to read the Torah and the Talmud and make your own conclusions. I have no interest in having discussions with sheeple in wolve's clothing.
Well, I read them both and what you are saying: 'that killing is permitted' is hooey. Look at how Muslims kill each other or Arab Christians on a daily basis- and yet I don't see you say anything about that.
When Israeli soldiers correspond with Rabbis, the answer is always the same, yes you are not only allowed but encouraged to kill goyim (i.e. Palestinians!)
This is something you read on Israel hating websites.

The Rabbis don't say that: I know cause I spoke to many of them.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Odbo, I am just trying to use logic and statistics and go back to my experience. If you go to any synagogue you will see the Jews reading all kinds of texts there. They are even called " a people of the book". Now, I do agree that they contact rabbis to help them interpret the texts. Now, what I would like to know is where is your proof that they are told to kill the goyims by the rabbis, and which rabbis - who said that, when, where, and show me those passages in the Talmud. Remember that the burden of the proof is on you, not on me because you are the one who is posting all this. Please substantiate those claims by quoting real sources. If they are from a right wing website, they can also be quoted, I guess but they need to lead to some neutral website of the Talmud.
I am not a follower of Judaism and I could care less, but I do stand for responsible reporting and I would like to see how you back up all these claims. So far you have given links to all these right wing websites but they are again very much without any substantiation from the real world.
Ladislav is a Jew. He already admitted it.
I am of Hebrew descent, my face testifies to this. Outside of that, there is little that ties me to Jews.
He may not practice the Jewish faith, but he is still of the Jewish race. Changing your religion does not change your genetics.
Except that I am an uncircumcised goy to most Jews and they treat me as unclean. I would rather be a Slav fully, but I grew up totally in the Slavic culture but still they did not accept me as one of them at least the government there did not. So, here I am in the Philippines where at long last people treat me OK.
It's kind of funny that I as a Polish-American am more Slavic than this guy from Ukraine. I'm only glad that Ladislav did not breed with a true Ukrainian woman and produce a half-Slavic/half-Jewish child.
Well, in today's very mixed up world , nothing is strange anymore. As far as half breeds, people have been doing it before me in huge numbers. In Ukraine, converted Jews were very much accepted, intermarried and disappeared into the mainstream centuries back. In Odessa, my teacher of Ukrainian literature was this Sephardic looking ethnic Jewess that looked like the female version of Ariel Sharon or Golda Meir only more pronounced. Her nose was hooked like that of a wicked witch. Culturally she was as Slavic as one could get.

The Cossack hosts were established partly by Jewish families and also by Poles who had converted to Orthodoxy. In those times it was your faith as well as your social membership that mattered.

Also, the Turks, the Tatars, the Swedes and a huge number of other ethnicities intermarried there. And the indigenous people were Iranian, anyway. Who is a true Slav and who is not is open to disputes. The blonds you see are mostly of Viking descent, the darker ones are of Iranic stock. Slavic is mostly cultural, not racial there.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Jon Corzine steals billions of dollars and tells congress with a straight face that he doesn't know where the money is.

http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2011/12/08/ ... global/?hp

Jon Corzine is above the Law

Yet unlike Jerry Sandusky, Jon Corzine will never be held accountable for his misdeeds. Jon Corzine is above the law.

For those horrified at the comparison between these two vile men, it is not offered lightly.

Most people of all political stripes agree that Jerry Sandusky should burn in a fiery pit of hell. Even people who are against torture would consider making him an exception. The former Penn State football coach sexually violated underage boys. The word "evil" is tossed around cavalierly, but Sandusky's actions fit the bill.

He deserves and will be entitled to a fair trial, but if convicted people will lose little sleep if this monster suffers in prison.
Yet somehow, Jon Corzine escapes being categorized in the same manner.
What Jon Corzine did was less shocking to our souls, but his actions were significantly more destructive to society at large."

Jon Corzine financially raped tens of thousands of people. Hundreds of millions of dollars are still "missing." Customers have been told they will be made whole, but that remains to be seen. Over 1,000 employees were fired without notice or adequate severance. These were not "rich" people. Many of them were administrators making typical secretarial pay. Jon Corzine has wrecked lives around the world, as the initials for MF Global take on a rather harsh acronym.

http://communities.washingtontimes.com/ ... above-law/

Jon Corzine

fox
Freshman Poster

Post by fox »

MrPeabody wrote:Jon Corzine steals billions of dollars and tells congress with a straight face that he doesn't know where the money is
I don't know who Jon is however even if he is done bad thing and he is Jewish- does that mean that all Jewish people are bad?

there are a lot of bad Christians too, so does that make all Christians bad people?
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

fox wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:Jon Corzine steals billions of dollars and tells congress with a straight face that he doesn't know where the money is
I don't know who Jon is however even if he is done bad thing and he is Jewish- does that mean that all Jewish people are bad?

there are a lot of bad Christians too, so does that make all Christians bad people?
He was CEO of Goldman Sachs and governor of New Jersey. It's the criminal network that concerns me, not just one person, or any ethnic or religious category. He basically committed what is suppose to be a very serious financial crime - commingling of funds - and he just arrogantly says he doesn't know where a billion dollars went. He is above the law. He will never be prosecuted because they control the government. Futures accounts are suppose to be safer than even bank accounts. What this means is everyone's bank account is in danger because there is no longer the rule of law. They can just take your money when they want, after all it is just 1s and 0s in a computer, and say they don't know where it went.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Invention of Jewish People

Post by Winston »

Check this out.

DNA reveals Ashkenazi "Jews" are not Descendants of Abraham but of King Bulan and the Khazars

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmSVpsoHM9w

Description:

Mr. Texe Marrs reports on the definitive new DNA study by Dr. Eran Elhaik of the prestigious Johns Hopkins Medical University, reported in the Oxford Press and in The Journal of Molecular Biology and Evolution. Dr. Elhaik reports that their DNA proves that today's "Jews" are not of Israelite blood. Instead the "Jews" originated in Khazaria, where the pagan Turkic clans in that nation converted to Judaism in the eighth century. This means that (1) The "Jews" are not related to Abraham or to ancient Israel; (2) The "Jews"" ancestors never laid one foot on Israeli soil; (3) The "Jews" are racial imposters. Moreover, their DNA tells us that the Palestinians actually have more Israelite blood than do those who call themselves "Jews." Staggering Implications!

Source of this Speech: http://www.texemarrs.com/popcast.htm (click on "1013.mp3" from Friday, March 8, 2013)
Article to this Speech: http://www.texemarrs.com/042013/jews_no ... braham.htm
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this interesting slide presentation by a Russian guy about Jewish conspiracies and how some Jews could be aliens or reptiles. It sounds crazy at first, but after you spend an hour and a half looking at his slides and images, you start to wonder if it could be true after all. It's very engaging, mind blowing and jaw dropping, with spooky music in the background. He also shows cards from an Illuminati card game back in 1995 that predicted a lot of events. Very freaky.

ARE THE JEWS ALIEN LIZARDS ? I thought it was a crazy idea until I studied it

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@odbo,
What about the book "The Thirteenth Tribe" by Arthur Koestler, a Jew himself? That's supposed to be the first book that exposed the modern Jews as Khazars. Have you read that one?

Koestler advances the thesis that Ashkenazi Jews are not descended from the historical Israelites of antiquity, but from Khazars, a Turkic people originating in and populating an empire north of and between the Black Sea and Caspian Sea. Koestler's hypothesis is that the Khazars - who converted to Judaism in the 8th century - migrated westwards into current Eastern Europe (primarily Ukraine, Poland, Belarus, Lithuania, Hungary and Germany) in the 12th and 13th centuries when the Khazar Empire was collapsing.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Wasn't odbo banned years ago?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cornfed wrote:
July 23rd, 2018, 6:04 pm
Wasn't odbo banned years ago?
Yes but he was unbanned later at Rock's request. We are still waiting for his return. lol