The Invention of the Jewish People

Share and recommend books and websites that you think are worth checking out.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

odbo wrote:You and MrPeaBody have already tried to shut me up this way numerous times. Let me go out on a limb here with a theory. Could Jews be so popular because...

...They are found at the forefront of virtually everything that was wrong and evil with our world the past 2000 years? Could it be because to this day, they cause give or take 98% of the damage to American/western society and its people? Could it be because they have a parasitic relationship with the rest of humanity? Good idea though, I'll go study African tribes. We all know communism, feminism, central bank system, and the coming RFID chip implants and eventually WW3 are the result of sinister gentiles, headquartered in Africa. And the Arabs run Hollywood like Alex Jones said. :oops:
I have never tried to shut you up. I always welcome open dialog.

I am just as opposed to the liberal establishment as you are. We do have a lot beliefs in common, but there are obviously some significant areas where we differ. For one, I recognize that Judaism is far from uniform, that there are many competing groups inside Judaism itself. Orthodox Jews are just as opposed to the liberal establishment as you are. The second difference is that I recognize the futility of complaining about the liberal establishment. Instead of complaining, I focus my energy on trying to figure out how I can find or create a viable alternative. My previous advice wasn't an attempt to shut you up, it was sincere advice that I follow myself. If you focus on promoting what you believe in instead of focusing on tearing down the dominant liberal establishment which is currently far too powerful to be fought, then I think you will have more of an impact in the long run.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Invention of Jewish People

Post by zboy1 »

Of course not all famous, rich, great, or genius American men are Jewish. The first one who comes to my mind is Steve Jobs and some of his peers.
Steve Jobs is not Jewish! His mom was Swiss German and his biological dad was Syrian.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Larry Flynt and Hugh Heffner are not Jewish either.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

-
Last edited by odbo on March 31st, 2020, 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

odbo wrote: Gnosticism didn't just appear. It's very old. You're telling me they couldn't connect the "dots" (symbolism) back then?
I have to admit odbo, the rage of what you know is impressive.

As far as the Gnostics, from what I know they were an ancient Kemet group of Egyptians during the Alexandrian Age who translated their ancient documents into Coptic. They were later on killed off by the Roman Government after their works and their story of Christ were copied.

The Gnostics
by Tobias Churton

Gnosticism and Christianity in Roman and Coptic Egypt
by Birger A. Pearson

odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

-
Last edited by odbo on March 31st, 2020, 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

oiltradingacademy wrote:
How about because Judaism is the knowledge handed down from God given to the Jews to follow. And they did follow the laws that God gave to them, but time after time they would regress, and stop obeying God, and each time God would give them chance after chance, and they would always regress again and fall away from God..
Not from what I read.

Judaism's Strange Gods
by Michael A. Hoffman II

""Judaism's Strange Gods" is a must-read for anyone who is not content with the carefully controlled opinion and news that we are fed. If you wish to understand why there exists so much illogic and capriciousness in public policy, and why there is such a nasty undercurrent in today's "entertainment," you must read "Judaism's Strange Gods." If you are a Christian, you must read "Judaism's Strange Gods." Using mainly Jewish sources, Mr. Hoffman reveals the basis of problematic Jewish attitudes and behavior. Almost all of today's Jews are adherents of a religion that would better be called "rabbinism." Rabbinic Judaism is not the religion of the Old Testament Israelites, but is a man-made belief system based on the Talmud and other associated man-made rules."

Judaism Discovered: A Study of the Anti-Biblical Religion of Racism, Self-Worship, Superstition and Deceit
by
Michael Hoffman ** This book is banned by Amazon.com**

"This book is a sheer masterpiece. Hoffman offers an indisputable, well-researched work exposing the inner pyschosis of rabbinic Judaism. The scholarship is bar none and will prove to be invaluable for the present and future.

Mr. Hoffman traces Judaism's roots to Babylon and how it is inundated by intense mystical influences known as the Kabbalah. The Talmud is also given radical and critical analysis.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

-
Last edited by odbo on March 31st, 2020, 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

zboy1 wrote:
Of course not all famous, rich, great, or genius American men are Jewish. The first one who comes to my mind is Steve Jobs and some of his peers.
Steve Jobs is not Jewish! His mom was Swiss German and his biological dad was Syrian.
Yes zboy. That's the point of the 2 sentences above - "Of course NOT all famous,...are Jewish...one who comes to mind is Steve Jobs". Is my English incorrect here? Have I been abroad so long that I'm losing good command of my first language?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

My bad Rock. I read that wrong. Looks like I wasn't reading the sentence right.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Rock wrote: Of course not all famous, rich, great, or genius American men are Jewish. The first one who comes to my mind is Steve Jobs and some of his peers. Several former and current talk show hosts are not Jewish. And I believe there are many Fortune 500 corporations with non-Jewish majority ownership and/or CEOs. But, Jews only account for but 1-2% of US population. The amount of control they have over media and entertainment, political donations, wealth, spots in some of the top educational institutions, share of noble prizes, inventions, etc. is shocking.
The survival of the state of Israel is dependent on it.
fox
Freshman Poster

Post by fox »

weasel wrote:I need to stop procrastinating and check this topic out. By illegally downloading a PDF version of course. I don't want to give the Jews any more of my money!
Oh really?

well, I'm Jewish and in the end I'm going to steal all of your money whether you want to or not...
and I'm not real - I'm an alien and I call myself a Jew,

heads up weasel :lol:
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Jewish Grandmother Says: "Jews Are Crooks"

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

odbo wrote: I never said 20th/21st century authors were bullshitters, I said 20th/21st century bullshitters. People were much smarter and less confused in decades and centuries prior. After 2000 years we have some filthy scumbags, the type of people you wouldn't even want to shake hands, writing books that Jesus is a sun deity, Christian values are an invention of the elites, and whatever other self-hating garbage the goyim are willing to accept. More than evidence, claims are required to make sense. Too bad most people don't know the meaning of critical thought. These authors are connecting dots where there are none to be connected and making making a healthy profit off of it. Gullible idiots are accepting the ridiculous conclusions of these so called experts. This new age crowd is especially popular with women, and we all know they are terrible judgers of character and love pseudo-intellectualism.

Image Image

http://www.jesusbelievesinevolution.com ... ed_out.htm

Gnosticism didn't just appear. It's very old. You're telling me they couldn't connect the "dots" (symbolism) back then? They had to wait until the age of the internet to figure Jesus never existed? That must mean... "D.M. Murdock" is not only the smartest women but the smartest person that ever lived. She even surpassed all those clever noble-prize winning Ashkenazi Jews. Because the Jews tried every tactic possible in their own texts to discredit Jesus. If only they had figured out he never existed! But then who is it they had killed and whose murder have they gloated over for 2000 years?

I never believed the story of "Israel" and of the Jews. It always smacked of utter bullshit. But because the Jewish lies are in the interest of the structure which currently rules the world, any views that go against these lies are suppressed. While quite the opposite is true for stories that detract from Christian values. They have had to wait a long time... until the population so disillusioned and more importantly dumbed down, that they will be susceptible to the likes of Zeitgeist, and the crap books you mentioned.

(1. Christianity Before Christ by John G. Jackson
2. Christ in Egypt: The Horus-Jesus Connection by D.M. Murdock)

First of all, put aside any preconceived notions of Christ existing or not existing, even if that means putting aside your instinct which is actually a persons only path to truth. Before reading a word any "academic" writes, simply ask yourself some logical questions. Where is the credibility in these books? You can establish that by doing a minimal amount of background research. All you have to do is look into what cesspool the author in question crawled out of. Where is their money coming from?? What are their allegiances? It's not hard in most cases, we're not talking about a riddle that will take you a year to figure out. We're talking about 1 degree of separation from an organization politically motivated to discredit __insert target here__. When you see a Zionists writing books about Muslims, should you not get suspicious? When you see Satanists writing books about Christ, you shouldn't need me to tell you there is a conflict of interests. Look into D.M. Murdock aka Acharya S before simply taking her word for it. It's that simple.
What are you talking about odbo? DM Murdock (aka Acharya S) wrote a scholarly book backed by references and citations. They are all in the back of her book. Have you even really read her book "The Christ Conspiracy: The Greatest Story Ever Sold"? I've corresponded with her, and she is a very smart woman and researcher. She writes what she believes. What more do you want? Are you claiming she's part of a conspiracy? lol

I don't know if Jesus really existed or not. But the historical evidence for him isn't that strong. Outside of the Bible, there is little historical verification for his existence. The historians who wrote about him (e.g. Josephus) didn't live at the same time he did, and never met him. They were just going off what they heard.

So such authors have a valid argument. But of course, you can't prove that someone didn't exist, so it's an inconclusive argument.

To OTA: Nothing you say has any evidence. The Bible was a collection of 66 books written by humans. It is not evidence of anything. It contains false prophecies, contradictions, mistakes, false facts, horrible cruelties, places zero value on human freedom, is totally 100 percent anti-freedom, has no value on human life, and is all about obedience, not freethinking. You can't use the Bible to prove anything. Those who try to are totally brainwashed fundamentalist fanatics whose reason has been hijacked.

This guy I listen to has totally debunked Christianity and the Bible.

http://www.youtube.com/darrylsloan
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
fox
Freshman Poster

Post by fox »

zboy1 wrote:Jewish Grandmother Says: "Jews Are Crooks"
that's right zboy1, I only came here in order to steal your money :lol: