Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Invention of Jewish People

Share and recommend books and websites that you think are worth checking out.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby fschmidt » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:59 am

odbo wrote:You and MrPeaBody have already tried to shut me up this way numerous times. Let me go out on a limb here with a theory. Could Jews be so popular because...

...They are found at the forefront of virtually everything that was wrong and evil with our world the past 2000 years? Could it be because to this day, they cause give or take 98% of the damage to American/western society and its people? Could it be because they have a parasitic relationship with the rest of humanity? Good idea though, I'll go study African tribes. We all know communism, feminism, central bank system, and the coming RFID chip implants and eventually WW3 are the result of sinister gentiles, headquartered in Africa. And the Arabs run Hollywood like Alex Jones said. :oops:

I have never tried to shut you up. I always welcome open dialog.

I am just as opposed to the liberal establishment as you are. We do have a lot beliefs in common, but there are obviously some significant areas where we differ. For one, I recognize that Judaism is far from uniform, that there are many competing groups inside Judaism itself. Orthodox Jews are just as opposed to the liberal establishment as you are. The second difference is that I recognize the futility of complaining about the liberal establishment. Instead of complaining, I focus my energy on trying to figure out how I can find or create a viable alternative. My previous advice wasn't an attempt to shut you up, it was sincere advice that I follow myself. If you focus on promoting what you believe in instead of focusing on tearing down the dominant liberal establishment which is currently far too powerful to be fought, then I think you will have more of an impact in the long run.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2118
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 8:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX







Re: Invention of Jewish People

Postby zboy1 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:23 am

Of course not all famous, rich, great, or genius American men are Jewish. The first one who comes to my mind is Steve Jobs and some of his peers.


Steve Jobs is not Jewish! His mom was Swiss German and his biological dad was Syrian.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby ladislav » Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:10 pm

Larry Flynt and Hugh Heffner are not Jewish either.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3578
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:30 pm

good one ladislav..

Postby odbo » Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:52 pm

Image

ladislav wrote:Hugh Heffner not Jewish either.

Image

Image
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:10 pm

odbo wrote:Gnosticism didn't just appear. It's very old. You're telling me they couldn't connect the "dots" (symbolism) back then?


I have to admit odbo, the rage of what you know is impressive.

As far as the Gnostics, from what I know they were an ancient Kemet group of Egyptians during the Alexandrian Age who translated their ancient documents into Coptic. They were later on killed off by the Roman Government after their works and their story of Christ were copied.



The Gnostics
by Tobias Churton

http://www.amazon.com/Gnostics-Tobias-C ... 0760704783


Gnosticism and Christianity in Roman and Coptic Egypt
by Birger A. Pearson


http://www.amazon.com/Gnosticism-Christ ... 0567026108
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Postby odbo » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:27 pm

MrPeabody wrote:The best explanation I have found is the series of books written by Kevin MacDonald who explains Judaism as a group evolutionary strategy.

http://www.amazon.com/People-That-Shall ... =pd_sim_b2

Ya I remember you posted MacDonald interviews before and I was impressed. No bullshit professor. I should get some of his books. On the theory of Jewish evolutionary strategy, you'll enjoy this: http://www.onethirdoftheholocaust.com/n ... _epi_4.wmv

Interesting website: http://www.holocaustdenialvideos.com/
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:34 pm

oiltradingacademy wrote:
How about because Judaism is the knowledge handed down from God given to the Jews to follow. And they did follow the laws that God gave to them, but time after time they would regress, and stop obeying God, and each time God would give them chance after chance, and they would always regress again and fall away from God..


Not from what I read.



Judaism's Strange Gods
by Michael A. Hoffman II

""Judaism's Strange Gods" is a must-read for anyone who is not content with the carefully controlled opinion and news that we are fed. If you wish to understand why there exists so much illogic and capriciousness in public policy, and why there is such a nasty undercurrent in today's "entertainment," you must read "Judaism's Strange Gods." If you are a Christian, you must read "Judaism's Strange Gods." Using mainly Jewish sources, Mr. Hoffman reveals the basis of problematic Jewish attitudes and behavior. Almost all of today's Jews are adherents of a religion that would better be called "rabbinism." Rabbinic Judaism is not the religion of the Old Testament Israelites, but is a man-made belief system based on the Talmud and other associated man-made rules."






Judaism Discovered: A Study of the Anti-Biblical Religion of Racism, Self-Worship, Superstition and Deceit
by
Michael Hoffman ** This book is banned by Amazon.com**




"This book is a sheer masterpiece. Hoffman offers an indisputable, well-researched work exposing the inner pyschosis of rabbinic Judaism. The scholarship is bar none and will prove to be invaluable for the present and future.

Mr. Hoffman traces Judaism's roots to Babylon and how it is inundated by intense mystical influences known as the Kabbalah. The Talmud is also given radical and critical analysis.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Postby odbo » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:50 pm

Dam, McDonald and Hoffman on the same page. Winston Wu will soon be Taiwan's most famous antisemite. :lol: If you've watched John Carpenter's "They Live" I'm pretty sure he refers to this man when one of the characters calls the sunglasses "Hoffman Lenses".
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Re: Invention of Jewish People

Postby Rock » Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:24 am

zboy1 wrote:
Of course not all famous, rich, great, or genius American men are Jewish. The first one who comes to my mind is Steve Jobs and some of his peers.


Steve Jobs is not Jewish! His mom was Swiss German and his biological dad was Syrian.


Yes zboy. That's the point of the 2 sentences above - "Of course NOT all famous,...are Jewish...one who comes to mind is Steve Jobs". Is my English incorrect here? Have I been abroad so long that I'm losing good command of my first language?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4118
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby zboy1 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:52 am

My bad Rock. I read that wrong. Looks like I wasn't reading the sentence right.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Re: Invention of Jewish People

Postby momopi » Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:37 am

Rock wrote:Of course not all famous, rich, great, or genius American men are Jewish. The first one who comes to my mind is Steve Jobs and some of his peers. Several former and current talk show hosts are not Jewish. And I believe there are many Fortune 500 corporations with non-Jewish majority ownership and/or CEOs. But, Jews only account for but 1-2% of US population. The amount of control they have over media and entertainment, political donations, wealth, spots in some of the top educational institutions, share of noble prizes, inventions, etc. is shocking.


The survival of the state of Israel is dependent on it.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4707
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:44 am
Location: Orange County, California

Re: Invention of Jewish People

Postby fox » Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:52 am

weasel wrote:I need to stop procrastinating and check this topic out. By illegally downloading a PDF version of course. I don't want to give the Jews any more of my money!


Oh really?

well, I'm Jewish and in the end I'm going to steal all of your money whether you want to or not...
and I'm not real - I'm an alien and I call myself a Jew,

heads up weasel :lol:
fox
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:48 pm

Postby zboy1 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:27 pm

Jewish Grandmother Says: "Jews Are Crooks"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=895FBzj9QQc[/youtube]
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby Winston » Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:34 pm

odbo wrote:I never said 20th/21st century authors were bullshitters, I said 20th/21st century bullshitters. People were much smarter and less confused in decades and centuries prior. After 2000 years we have some filthy scumbags, the type of people you wouldn't even want to shake hands, writing books that Jesus is a sun deity, Christian values are an invention of the elites, and whatever other self-hating garbage the goyim are willing to accept. More than evidence, claims are required to make sense. Too bad most people don't know the meaning of critical thought. These authors are connecting dots where there are none to be connected and making making a healthy profit off of it. Gullible idiots are accepting the ridiculous conclusions of these so called experts. This new age crowd is especially popular with women, and we all know they are terrible judgers of character and love pseudo-intellectualism.

Image

Image

Image Image

http://www.jesusbelievesinevolution.com ... ed_out.htm

Gnosticism didn't just appear. It's very old. You're telling me they couldn't connect the "dots" (symbolism) back then? They had to wait until the age of the internet to figure Jesus never existed? That must mean... "D.M. Murdock" is not only the smartest women but the smartest person that ever lived. She even surpassed all those clever noble-prize winning Ashkenazi Jews. Because the Jews tried every tactic possible in their own texts to discredit Jesus. If only they had figured out he never existed! But then who is it they had killed and whose murder have they gloated over for 2000 years?

I never believed the story of "Israel" and of the Jews. It always smacked of utter bullshit. But because the Jewish lies are in the interest of the structure which currently rules the world, any views that go against these lies are suppressed. While quite the opposite is true for stories that detract from Christian values. They have had to wait a long time... until the population so disillusioned and more importantly dumbed down, that they will be susceptible to the likes of Zeitgeist, and the crap books you mentioned.

(1. Christianity Before Christ by John G. Jackson
2. Christ in Egypt: The Horus-Jesus Connection by D.M. Murdock)

First of all, put aside any preconceived notions of Christ existing or not existing, even if that means putting aside your instinct which is actually a persons only path to truth. Before reading a word any "academic" writes, simply ask yourself some logical questions. Where is the credibility in these books? You can establish that by doing a minimal amount of background research. All you have to do is look into what cesspool the author in question crawled out of. Where is their money coming from?? What are their allegiances? It's not hard in most cases, we're not talking about a riddle that will take you a year to figure out. We're talking about 1 degree of separation from an organization politically motivated to discredit __insert target here__. When you see a Zionists writing books about Muslims, should you not get suspicious? When you see Satanists writing books about Christ, you shouldn't need me to tell you there is a conflict of interests. Look into D.M. Murdock aka Acharya S before simply taking her word for it. It's that simple.


What are you talking about odbo? DM Murdock (aka Acharya S) wrote a scholarly book backed by references and citations. They are all in the back of her book. Have you even really read her book "The Christ Conspiracy: The Greatest Story Ever Sold"? I've corresponded with her, and she is a very smart woman and researcher. She writes what she believes. What more do you want? Are you claiming she's part of a conspiracy? lol

I don't know if Jesus really existed or not. But the historical evidence for him isn't that strong. Outside of the Bible, there is little historical verification for his existence. The historians who wrote about him (e.g. Josephus) didn't live at the same time he did, and never met him. They were just going off what they heard.

So such authors have a valid argument. But of course, you can't prove that someone didn't exist, so it's an inconclusive argument.

To OTA: Nothing you say has any evidence. The Bible was a collection of 66 books written by humans. It is not evidence of anything. It contains false prophecies, contradictions, mistakes, false facts, horrible cruelties, places zero value on human freedom, is totally 100 percent anti-freedom, has no value on human life, and is all about obedience, not freethinking. You can't use the Bible to prove anything. Those who try to are totally brainwashed fundamentalist fanatics whose reason has been hijacked.

This guy I listen to has totally debunked Christianity and the Bible.

http://www.youtube.com/darrylsloan
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23594
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby fox » Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:57 pm

zboy1 wrote:Jewish Grandmother Says: "Jews Are Crooks"


that's right zboy1, I only came here in order to steal your money :lol:
fox
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:48 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Recommend Books and Websites

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest