Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Invention of Jewish People

Share and recommend books and websites that you think are worth checking out.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby ladislav » Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:23 pm

fox wrote:
odbo wrote:This isn't some hateful stereotype, it's just a reality when dealing with Jews. What do you expect when their religious guidebook, the Talmud, condones and even encourages stealing from non-Jews.

What the f**k are you talking about?
the Talmud doesn't say that. In fact, to steal (from anyone) is a sin according to the Torah.
And I know about Talmud better than you (beleive it or not...)

It's clear that you have no idea what you are talking about.

You are just a broke and frustrated dude - I'm done with this thread. Beleive whatever you want...

If I were you I would go get a job instead of wasting time masturbating on some theories. :lol:

I think odbo has been reading too many right wing websites. There is a lot of fake info there. I would dare him find the real Talmud from a non right wing website and quote the chapters that say that.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby odbo » Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:50 pm

Poor gullible, neuro-lingustically programmed Ladislav... if you stop making assumptions for a moment I can explain it for you.

The Jews #1 defense when dealing with goyim is complete utter denial of everything, followed by insults. There are to be no exceptions. If the accuser cannot be silenced, then the rest of the goyim are to be convinced the one who speaks the truth is misinformed on Jews, they are misinterpreting history, and they are victims of "right wing" propaganda. If you've ever dealt with a Jewish doctor you'll know what I mean when I say they are professional liars. The don't deviate. Their "tell" are their contradictions. Jewish history and the Talmud is full of them, it's simultaneously their greatest strength and their greatest weakness. It makes it difficult to distinguish between useful idiots (which is the majority of Jews, fox being among this category) and a conscious liar who is defending the scam for it has served them so well financially (i.e. a Jewish doctor or politician).

The Jews are allowed to talk shit about other religions and all the horrible things teachings of Jesus and the Bible, (not that they've ever read them) but their own holy texts are untouchable.

The Jews don't even read their own own texts. They have the meaning explained to them by Rabbis. Once in a while a nice Jew will overhear an "antisemitic" claim. Most will make rationalizations right then and there, but a few principled Jews will investigate. Upon finding the claim is true, the Jew will run over to their Rabbi. Rabbi! How do you explain this passage!? The Rabbi conveniently reinterprets the perverse and psychopathic text as a charity to mankind. The Jew, having been conditioned to unquestioningly trust the elders, is satisfied. Other Jews without weak, "liberal values" like a conscience are told the real meaning.

When Israeli soldiers correspond with Rabbis, the answer is always the same, yes you are not only allowed but encouraged to kill goyim (i.e. Palestinians!)

You're welcome to read the Torah and the Talmud and make your own conclusions. I have no interest in having discussions with sheeple in wolve's clothing.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Postby AmericanInMexico » Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:19 am

Ladislav is a Jew. He already admitted it.

He may not practice the Jewish faith, but he is still of the Jewish race. Changing your religion does not change your genetics.

It's kind of funny that I as a Polish-American am more Slavic than this guy from Ukraine. I'm only glad that Ladislav did not breed with a true Ukrainian woman and produce a half-Slavic/half-Jewish child.

Long live the Slavic people.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

Postby fox » Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:31 am

odbo wrote:You're welcome to read the Torah and the Talmud and make your own conclusions. I have no interest in having discussions with sheeple in wolve's clothing.

Well, I read them both and what you are saying: 'that killing is permitted' is hooey. Look at how Muslims kill each other or Arab Christians on a daily basis- and yet I don't see you say anything about that.

When Israeli soldiers correspond with Rabbis, the answer is always the same, yes you are not only allowed but encouraged to kill goyim (i.e. Palestinians!)

This is something you read on Israel hating websites.

The Rabbis don't say that: I know cause I spoke to many of them.
fox
Freshman Poster

Postby ladislav » Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:36 am

Odbo, I am just trying to use logic and statistics and go back to my experience. If you go to any synagogue you will see the Jews reading all kinds of texts there. They are even called " a people of the book". Now, I do agree that they contact rabbis to help them interpret the texts. Now, what I would like to know is where is your proof that they are told to kill the goyims by the rabbis, and which rabbis - who said that, when, where, and show me those passages in the Talmud. Remember that the burden of the proof is on you, not on me because you are the one who is posting all this. Please substantiate those claims by quoting real sources. If they are from a right wing website, they can also be quoted, I guess but they need to lead to some neutral website of the Talmud.
I am not a follower of Judaism and I could care less, but I do stand for responsible reporting and I would like to see how you back up all these claims. So far you have given links to all these right wing websites but they are again very much without any substantiation from the real world.

Ladislav is a Jew. He already admitted it.

I am of Hebrew descent, my face testifies to this. Outside of that, there is little that ties me to Jews.

He may not practice the Jewish faith, but he is still of the Jewish race. Changing your religion does not change your genetics.

Except that I am an uncircumcised goy to most Jews and they treat me as unclean. I would rather be a Slav fully, but I grew up totally in the Slavic culture but still they did not accept me as one of them at least the government there did not. So, here I am in the Philippines where at long last people treat me OK.

It's kind of funny that I as a Polish-American am more Slavic than this guy from Ukraine. I'm only glad that Ladislav did not breed with a true Ukrainian woman and produce a half-Slavic/half-Jewish child.

Well, in today's very mixed up world , nothing is strange anymore. As far as half breeds, people have been doing it before me in huge numbers. In Ukraine, converted Jews were very much accepted, intermarried and disappeared into the mainstream centuries back. In Odessa, my teacher of Ukrainian literature was this Sephardic looking ethnic Jewess that looked like the female version of Ariel Sharon or Golda Meir only more pronounced. Her nose was hooked like that of a wicked witch. Culturally she was as Slavic as one could get.

The Cossack hosts were established partly by Jewish families and also by Poles who had converted to Orthodoxy. In those times it was your faith as well as your social membership that mattered.

Also, the Turks, the Tatars, the Swedes and a huge number of other ethnicities intermarried there. And the indigenous people were Iranian, anyway. Who is a true Slav and who is not is open to disputes. The blonds you see are mostly of Viking descent, the darker ones are of Iranic stock. Slavic is mostly cultural, not racial there.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby fschmidt » Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:02 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDDI0TwfG8A[/youtube]
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster

Postby MrPeabody » Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:20 pm

Jon Corzine steals billions of dollars and tells congress with a straight face that he doesn't know where the money is.

http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2011/12/08/ ... global/?hp

Jon Corzine is above the Law

Yet unlike Jerry Sandusky, Jon Corzine will never be held accountable for his misdeeds. Jon Corzine is above the law.

For those horrified at the comparison between these two vile men, it is not offered lightly.

Most people of all political stripes agree that Jerry Sandusky should burn in a fiery pit of hell. Even people who are against torture would consider making him an exception. The former Penn State football coach sexually violated underage boys. The word "evil" is tossed around cavalierly, but Sandusky's actions fit the bill.

He deserves and will be entitled to a fair trial, but if convicted people will lose little sleep if this monster suffers in prison.
Yet somehow, Jon Corzine escapes being categorized in the same manner.
What Jon Corzine did was less shocking to our souls, but his actions were significantly more destructive to society at large."

Jon Corzine financially raped tens of thousands of people. Hundreds of millions of dollars are still "missing." Customers have been told they will be made whole, but that remains to be seen. Over 1,000 employees were fired without notice or adequate severance. These were not "rich" people. Many of them were administrators making typical secretarial pay. Jon Corzine has wrecked lives around the world, as the initials for MF Global take on a rather harsh acronym.

http://communities.washingtontimes.com/ ... above-law/

Jon Corzine

MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Postby fox » Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:00 am

MrPeabody wrote:Jon Corzine steals billions of dollars and tells congress with a straight face that he doesn't know where the money is

I don't know who Jon is however even if he is done bad thing and he is Jewish- does that mean that all Jewish people are bad?

there are a lot of bad Christians too, so does that make all Christians bad people?
fox
Freshman Poster

Postby MrPeabody » Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:22 am

fox wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:Jon Corzine steals billions of dollars and tells congress with a straight face that he doesn't know where the money is

I don't know who Jon is however even if he is done bad thing and he is Jewish- does that mean that all Jewish people are bad?

there are a lot of bad Christians too, so does that make all Christians bad people?

He was CEO of Goldman Sachs and governor of New Jersey. It's the criminal network that concerns me, not just one person, or any ethnic or religious category. He basically committed what is suppose to be a very serious financial crime - commingling of funds - and he just arrogantly says he doesn't know where a billion dollars went. He is above the law. He will never be prosecuted because they control the government. Futures accounts are suppose to be safer than even bank accounts. What this means is everyone's bank account is in danger because there is no longer the rule of law. They can just take your money when they want, after all it is just 1s and 0s in a computer, and say they don't know where it went.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Re: Invention of Jewish People

Postby Winston » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:54 am

Check this out.

DNA reveals Ashkenazi "Jews" are not Descendants of Abraham but of King Bulan and the Khazars

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmSVpsoHM9w

Description:

Mr. Texe Marrs reports on the definitive new DNA study by Dr. Eran Elhaik of the prestigious Johns Hopkins Medical University, reported in the Oxford Press and in The Journal of Molecular Biology and Evolution. Dr. Elhaik reports that their DNA proves that today's "Jews" are not of Israelite blood. Instead the "Jews" originated in Khazaria, where the pagan Turkic clans in that nation converted to Judaism in the eighth century. This means that (1) The "Jews" are not related to Abraham or to ancient Israel; (2) The "Jews"" ancestors never laid one foot on Israeli soil; (3) The "Jews" are racial imposters. Moreover, their DNA tells us that the Palestinians actually have more Israelite blood than do those who call themselves "Jews." Staggering Implications!

Source of this Speech: http://www.texemarrs.com/popcast.htm (click on "1013.mp3" from Friday, March 8, 2013)
Article to this Speech: http://www.texemarrs.com/042013/jews_not_descen­dants_of_abraham.htm
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Invention of Jewish People

Postby Winston » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:04 am

Interesting video presentation by Russian guy about Jewish conspiracies and how Jews could be aliens or reptiles. lol. It's also interesting that an Illuminati card game made in 1995 predicted 9/11, as shown in this presentation. Very freaky.

ARE THE JEWS ALIEN LIZARDS ? I thought it was a crazy idea until I studied it

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoyahR-rp_I[/youtube]
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Recommend Books and Websites