Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

The Polygamous Sex: A man's right to the other woman

Share and recommend books and websites that you think are worth checking out.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

The Polygamous Sex: A man's right to the other woman

Postby fox » Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:45 am

this is Esther Vilar's second book which was also mentioned here. After reading her first book this book was also great.....

I have this on PDF as well and if anyone wants it pm me with your email address. But read her first book "the manipulated man" (which I also have on PDF and can send it to you....) before you read this one. :)
fox
Freshman Poster

Re: The Polygamous Sex: A man's right to the other woman

Postby ODBOWeasel » Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:30 am

fox wrote:this is Esther Vilar's second book which was also mentioned here. After reading her first book this book was also great.....

I have this on PDF as well and if anyone wants it pm me with your email address. But read her first book "the manipulated man" (which I also have on PDF and can send it to you....) before you read this one. :)

So let me get this straight, you're a "Jew" who supports Polygamy and obviously doesn't understand that copyright infringement is both immoral and illegal?

Wow, and to think some people think Jews are intelligent, or maybe it has nothing to do with your intelligence, perhaps it has to do with your character?

You know what's funny about you Jews, you let women tell you what is truth in this life, you have all been emasculated and you worship women.....

The only guy on here with any balls is jcris7, and he isn't Jewish......

You Jews are very smart, but you are sheep, what the world believes you also believe....
ODBOWeasel
Freshman Poster

Postby fox » Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:52 am

ODBOWeasel wrote:So let me get this straight, you're a "Jew" who supports Polygamy and obviously doesn't understand that copyright infringement is both immoral and illegal?

Wow, and to think some people think Jews are intelligent, or maybe it has nothing to do with your intelligence, perhaps it has to do with your character?

You know what's funny about you Jews, you let women tell you what is truth in this life, you have all been emasculated and you worship women.....

You Jews are very smart, but you are sheep, what the world believes you also believe....

Oh whatever :roll: , we "Jews" don't give a shit about idiots like you. That's how we live :lol:

Yes, this has to do with my character- beleive it or not: I was actually trying to help you guys, see "The Polygamous Sex" is no longer printed so it's sold on Amazon for $149.98 - I know that's expensive even for guys living in the USA. And of course I'm not making any money by sending it for free to you guys...

I Guess I have such a bad character then... :roll:

and how can you claim I worship women when you don't even know me? :roll:

since you are a Jews hater you will never see beyond your stupidity :lol:
fox
Freshman Poster

Postby ODBOWeasel » Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:58 am

fox wrote:
ODBOWeasel wrote:So let me get this straight, you're a "Jew" who supports Polygamy and obviously doesn't understand that copyright infringement is both immoral and illegal?

Oh whatever :roll: , we "Jews" don't give a shit about idiots like you. That's how we live :lol:

Yes, this has to do with my character- beleive it or not: I was actually trying to help you guys, see "The Polygamous Sex" is no longer printed so it's sold on Amazon for $149.98 - I know that's expensive even for guys living in the USA. And of course I'm not making any money by sending it for free to you guys...

First of all I'm not a Jew hater.....

Why do you promote a book written by a women? Why do you Jews always promote women? Like Ayn Rand for instance?

Yes you promote and worship women and put them up on pedestals, obviously you don't seem to realize it.

Oh well, it's no big deal I guess, I just find it funny that's all......
ODBOWeasel
Freshman Poster

Postby fox » Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:41 pm

ODBOWeasel wrote:First of all I'm not a Jew hater.....

Why do you promote a book written by a women? Why do you Jews always promote women? Like Ayn Rand for instance?

Yes you promote and worship women and put them up on pedestals, obviously you don't seem to realize it.

I have no idea who Ayn Rand is, and I don't promote women I promote Esther
if you read her books you will see why...

she is not like other women....

In 1972 Esther Vilar published 'The Manipulated Man', It was reprinted in 1998.

Since she wrote the book, more than 30 years ago, she has continually received death threats from various women's groups

so as you can see the book is not for women.

just read it before you judge :roll:
fox
Freshman Poster

Postby eugeneonline » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:37 am

Hi, I am trying to get a copy of this book. Could you forward the pdf to me at eugeneonline@yahoo.com?
eugeneonline
Freshman Poster

Postby Jester » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:15 pm

I'm interested in the topic... could you summarize her thesis?
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby AnotherMRA » Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:54 am

Hi, I have already read The Manipulated Man, but cannot get hold of The Polygamous Sex. Can you please email the pdf to secretdiaryofchristinaheaslet@gmail.com. Many thanks.
AnotherMRA
Freshman Poster

Postby Johnny1975 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:16 pm

***** Join my forum for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs : *****

http://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com/

And while you're at it...

*** Buy my motherf***ing book NOW!!!!! *** -----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K5ZHTCW

DO IT!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Postby HouseMD » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:25 am

ODBOWeasel wrote:
fox wrote:

First of all I'm not a Jew hater.....

You do realize she was one of the first people to attack feminism on a thoroughly based logical, rather than emotional, stance? Just because she is a woman doesn't mean she can't be correct. Read The Manipulated Man. It's like a manual of redpill thought, published nearly 40 years ago.
HouseMD
Experienced Poster

Return to Recommend Books and Websites