The Polygamous Sex: A man's right to the other woman

Share and recommend books and websites that you think are worth checking out.
fox
Freshman Poster

The Polygamous Sex: A man's right to the other woman

Post by fox »

this is Esther Vilar's second book which was also mentioned here. After reading her first book this book was also great.....

I have this on PDF as well and if anyone wants it pm me with your email address. But read her first book "the manipulated man" (which I also have on PDF and can send it to you....) before you read this one. :)
ODBOWeasel
Freshman Poster

Re: The Polygamous Sex: A man's right to the other woman

Post by ODBOWeasel »

fox wrote:this is Esther Vilar's second book which was also mentioned here. After reading her first book this book was also great.....

I have this on PDF as well and if anyone wants it pm me with your email address. But read her first book "the manipulated man" (which I also have on PDF and can send it to you....) before you read this one. :)

So let me get this straight, you're a "Jew" who supports Polygamy and obviously doesn't understand that copyright infringement is both immoral and illegal?

Wow, and to think some people think Jews are intelligent, or maybe it has nothing to do with your intelligence, perhaps it has to do with your character?

You know what's funny about you Jews, you let women tell you what is truth in this life, you have all been emasculated and you worship women.....

The only guy on here with any balls is jcris7, and he isn't Jewish......

You Jews are very smart, but you are sheep, what the world believes you also believe....
fox
Freshman Poster

Post by fox »

ODBOWeasel wrote:So let me get this straight, you're a "Jew" who supports Polygamy and obviously doesn't understand that copyright infringement is both immoral and illegal?

Wow, and to think some people think Jews are intelligent, or maybe it has nothing to do with your intelligence, perhaps it has to do with your character?

You know what's funny about you Jews, you let women tell you what is truth in this life, you have all been emasculated and you worship women.....

You Jews are very smart, but you are sheep, what the world believes you also believe....
Oh whatever :roll: , we "Jews" don't give a shit about idiots like you. That's how we live :lol:

Yes, this has to do with my character- beleive it or not: I was actually trying to help you guys, see "The Polygamous Sex" is no longer printed so it's sold on Amazon for $149.98 - I know that's expensive even for guys living in the USA. And of course I'm not making any money by sending it for free to you guys...

I Guess I have such a bad character then... :roll:

and how can you claim I worship women when you don't even know me? :roll:

since you are a Jews hater you will never see beyond your stupidity :lol:
ODBOWeasel
Freshman Poster

Post by ODBOWeasel »

fox wrote:
ODBOWeasel wrote:So let me get this straight, you're a "Jew" who supports Polygamy and obviously doesn't understand that copyright infringement is both immoral and illegal?

Oh whatever :roll: , we "Jews" don't give a shit about idiots like you. That's how we live :lol:

Yes, this has to do with my character- beleive it or not: I was actually trying to help you guys, see "The Polygamous Sex" is no longer printed so it's sold on Amazon for $149.98 - I know that's expensive even for guys living in the USA. And of course I'm not making any money by sending it for free to you guys...

First of all I'm not a Jew hater.....

Why do you promote a book written by a women? Why do you Jews always promote women? Like Ayn Rand for instance?

Yes you promote and worship women and put them up on pedestals, obviously you don't seem to realize it.

Oh well, it's no big deal I guess, I just find it funny that's all......
fox
Freshman Poster

Post by fox »

ODBOWeasel wrote:First of all I'm not a Jew hater.....

Why do you promote a book written by a women? Why do you Jews always promote women? Like Ayn Rand for instance?

Yes you promote and worship women and put them up on pedestals, obviously you don't seem to realize it.

I have no idea who Ayn Rand is, and I don't promote women I promote Esther
if you read her books you will see why...

she is not like other women....

In 1972 Esther Vilar published 'The Manipulated Man', It was reprinted in 1998.

Since she wrote the book, more than 30 years ago, she has continually received death threats from various women's groups

so as you can see the book is not for women.

just read it before you judge :roll:
eugeneonline
Freshman Poster

Post by eugeneonline »

Hi, I am trying to get a copy of this book. Could you forward the pdf to me at eugeneonline@yahoo.com?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

I'm interested in the topic... could you summarize her thesis?
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
AnotherMRA
Freshman Poster

Post by AnotherMRA »

Hi, I have already read The Manipulated Man, but cannot get hold of The Polygamous Sex. Can you please email the pdf to secretdiaryofchristinaheaslet@gmail.com. Many thanks.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

To search for PDF files, just type in your search term, then type : filetype:pdf

The Polygamous Sex : PDF (move your mouse to the bottom right for the option to download) :

http://naturalthinker.net/trl/texts/Vil ... ousSex.pdf

Html :

http://naturalthinker.net/trl/texts/Vil ... usSex.html

The Manipulated Man (PDF) :

https://dontmarry.files.wordpress.com/2 ... ed_man.pdf

Sex-ploytation (PDF) :

http://www.revolucionantifeminista.org/ ... tation.pdf

The Predatory Female (PDF) :

http://www.revolucionantifeminista.org/ ... female.pdf

The Great Female Con (PDF...it will download as soon as you click this link) :

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j ... GU&cad=rja

Now that I've scratched your back, you scratch mine :
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

ODBOWeasel wrote:
fox wrote:

First of all I'm not a Jew hater.....

You do realize she was one of the first people to attack feminism on a thoroughly based logical, rather than emotional, stance? Just because she is a woman doesn't mean she can't be correct. Read The Manipulated Man. It's like a manual of redpill thought, published nearly 40 years ago.