Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Manifesto of forbidden truth - A must read

Share and recommend books and websites that you think are worth checking out.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Manifesto of forbidden truth - A must read

Postby theprimebait » Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:05 pm

http://forbiddentruth.8k.com/

this free ebook will de brainwash you from all the lies society has ever thought you.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Postby fschmidt » Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:06 pm

Please tell me you are kidding. This forum has enough nuts. Yes modern society is insane. But so is Charles Manson.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster

Postby theprimebait » Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:18 pm

fschmidt wrote:Please tell me you are kidding. This forum has enough nuts. Yes modern society is insane. But so is Charles Manson.
so youre gonna reject a whole treasure because you don't agree with one thing they said?

that book is the only book wich exposes such things.You won't find the info they have in there,anywhere else.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Postby C.J. » Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:45 pm

The educate-yourself website gets to the point faster. While I won't question its validity, there is way too much detritus in the link you posted. :)
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Postby fschmidt » Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:21 am

theprimebait wrote:so youre gonna reject a whole treasure because you don't agree with one thing they said?

that book is the only book wich exposes such things.You won't find the info they have in there,anywhere else.

I commented on the first thing I saw. Maybe you can point to one particularly insightful page or idea from this site.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster

Re: Manifesto of forbidden truth - A must read

Postby Jester » Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:47 am

theprimebait wrote:http://forbiddentruth.8k.com/

this free ebook will de brainwash you from all the lies society has ever thought you.

The website creeped me out, but fast.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby ScarletRedLips » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:45 pm

fschmidt wrote:Please tell me you are kidding. This forum has enough nuts. Yes modern society is insane. But so is Charles Manson.

If you read the site, you would know that he is saying Charles Manson is insane BECAUSE of modern society; he is a victim and a representation of the insanity of modern society, which caused him to become insane.

I have been slowly reading through that website for about a month ever since I found the link, and I don't agree with everything (especially the atheism), but it truly does have some wonderful insights and ideas. Many things that we are raised to think are normal, are completely insane, and he points them out.

I think it needs to be rewritten from a more informative and humble perspective (the writer spends far too much time patting himself on the back), but the content is otherwise very unique and definitely has topics that need to be brought to the attention of humanity.
ScarletRedLips
Freshman Poster

Postby Moretorque » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:03 am

ScarletRedLips wrote:

If you read the site, you would know that he is saying Charles Manson is insane BECAUSE of modern society; he is a victim and a representation of the insanity of modern society, which caused him to become insane.

I have been slowly reading through that website for about a month ever since I found the link, and I don't agree with everything (especially the atheism), but it truly does have some wonderful insights and ideas. Many things that we are raised to think are normal, are completely insane, and he points them out.

I think it needs to be rewritten from a more informative and humble perspective (the writer spends far too much time patting himself on the back), but the content is otherwise very unique and definitely has topics that need to be brought to the attention of humanity.

What is your take on atheism?
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to Recommend Books and Websites