Manifesto of forbidden truth - A must read

Share and recommend books and websites that you think are worth checking out.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Manifesto of forbidden truth - A must read

Post by theprimebait »

http://forbiddentruth.8k.com/

this free ebook will de brainwash you from all the lies society has ever thought you.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Please tell me you are kidding. This forum has enough nuts. Yes modern society is insane. But so is Charles Manson.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

fschmidt wrote:Please tell me you are kidding. This forum has enough nuts. Yes modern society is insane. But so is Charles Manson.
so youre gonna reject a whole treasure because you don't agree with one thing they said?

that book is the only book wich exposes such things.You won't find the info they have in there,anywhere else.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

The educate-yourself website gets to the point faster. While I won't question its validity, there is way too much detritus in the link you posted. :)
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

theprimebait wrote:so youre gonna reject a whole treasure because you don't agree with one thing they said?

that book is the only book wich exposes such things.You won't find the info they have in there,anywhere else.
I commented on the first thing I saw. Maybe you can point to one particularly insightful page or idea from this site.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Manifesto of forbidden truth - A must read

Post by Jester »

theprimebait wrote:http://forbiddentruth.8k.com/

this free ebook will de brainwash you from all the lies society has ever thought you.
The website creeped me out, but fast.
ScarletRedLips
Freshman Poster

Post by ScarletRedLips »

fschmidt wrote:Please tell me you are kidding. This forum has enough nuts. Yes modern society is insane. But so is Charles Manson.
If you read the site, you would know that he is saying Charles Manson is insane BECAUSE of modern society; he is a victim and a representation of the insanity of modern society, which caused him to become insane.

I have been slowly reading through that website for about a month ever since I found the link, and I don't agree with everything (especially the atheism), but it truly does have some wonderful insights and ideas. Many things that we are raised to think are normal, are completely insane, and he points them out.

I think it needs to be rewritten from a more informative and humble perspective (the writer spends far too much time patting himself on the back), but the content is otherwise very unique and definitely has topics that need to be brought to the attention of humanity.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

ScarletRedLips wrote:
If you read the site, you would know that he is saying Charles Manson is insane BECAUSE of modern society; he is a victim and a representation of the insanity of modern society, which caused him to become insane.

I have been slowly reading through that website for about a month ever since I found the link, and I don't agree with everything (especially the atheism), but it truly does have some wonderful insights and ideas. Many things that we are raised to think are normal, are completely insane, and he points them out.

I think it needs to be rewritten from a more informative and humble perspective (the writer spends far too much time patting himself on the back), but the content is otherwise very unique and definitely has topics that need to be brought to the attention of humanity.

What is your take on atheism?
Time to Hide!