Welcome to our new upgraded phpbb 3.2 forum! The upgrade is now complete. See announcement and new features here, or report any problems or issues here. Enjoy the new forum.

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics

Books on Polyamory and Open Relationships

Share and recommend books and websites that you think are worth checking out.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

retiredfrank
Junior Poster

Re: Books on Polyamory and Open Relationships

Post by retiredfrank » October 23rd, 2016, 2:12 am

@HouseDoc: you probably would have discounted someone like Andy Warhol if you have met him back in the 1950's when he was living in a roach-infested walkup with a bunch of other starving artists trying to eek out a living drawing women's shoes for fashion magazines. Dan has real talent. Mentally unbalanced of course, but it's guys like this who actually become superstars now and then, not the steady eddie types you hang around with in the medical business. If I had to bet, I'd bet the rocket Dan is riding will crash and burn, but at the same time I'm not ruling out the possibility of him getting into orbit. And if you really think crazy is an obstacle to success, how do you explain Winston (moderate success in this case, but hey, you're attracted to HA and so am I)?

Also, have you watched Dan's videos? Compare his face and voice with those of Winston or Tapatio or any of the other guys who put a face to their name here on HA. Dan clearly has the best underlying physical potential to be a chick magnet.

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

HouseMD
Experienced Poster

Post by HouseMD » October 23rd, 2016, 2:21 am

retiredfrank wrote:@HouseDoc: you probably would have discounted someone like Andy Warhol if you have met him back in the 1950's when he was living in a roach-infested walkup with a bunch of other starving artists trying to eek out a living drawing women's shoes for fashion magazines. Dan has real talent. Mentally unbalanced of course, but it's guys like this who actually become superstars now and then, not the steady eddie types you hang around with in the medical business. If I had to bet, I'd bet the rocket Dan is riding will crash and burn, but at the same time I'm not ruling out the possibility of him getting into orbit. And if you really think crazy is an obstacle to success, how do you explain Winston (moderate success in this case, but hey, you're attracted to HA and so am I)?

Also, have you watched Dan's videos? Compare his face and voice with those of Winston or Tapatio or any of the other guys who put a face to their name here on HA. Dan clearly has the best underlying physical potential to be a chick magnet.
His looks can't change the way he comes off. That's where his problem lies- women aren't generally going for looks in the long term. He'd do far better sleeping around than going for some sort of long term harem. He just doesn't have the personality for it. I'll be waiting to eat my words, probably longer than I'll be waiting for Taco's apocalypse.

dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley » October 25th, 2016, 10:51 pm

We're going to the most rural places (where there are women)...we're going to do it! We will claim any woman we see and they will love us forever! Who is with me? Imagine living with many women all in one home, and they are emotionally stable, happy, loving, peaceful, kind, etc.! They all cooperate to create a harmonious, happy environment to live in!

Everyone is at ease and accepts life how it is! So they are happy with what they have, and happy with whatever you give!

I am certain about this! This is what matters in life! Do you need the internet to be happy? Do you need TV to be happy? Do you need cheese, chocolate, sugar, meat, MSG, salt, to be happy? I would much rather be involved sexually with loving, healthy, nurturing women...throughout the day, and breathe clean air and eat food grown right in front of me!

Become a Real Man...avoid estrogenic foods and a sedentary lifestyle. Become physically and sexually active, and provide women with food and shelter, and protect the women from other men! How good would it feel to actually get to be a Man and have women respect and revere you?
http://www.DanCilley.com - Live the Best Life Possible!

Return to “Recommend Books and Websites”