-----

Share and recommend books and websites that you think are worth checking out.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

-----

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 23rd, 2016, 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

This is fschmidt's project, isn't it?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

I like what I see.

So FSchmidt, DRealm and Ghost are involved so far?

As a Bible-believing polygamist, I can't join. But all the best with the project.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 23rd, 2016, 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 23rd, 2016, 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Ghost wrote:
Jester wrote:I like what I see.

So FSchmidt, DRealm and Ghost are involved so far?

As a Bible-believing polygamist, I can't join. But all the best with the project.
The three of us, plus one prospective member. My personal goal is a tightly knit group of ten like-minded and like-hearted men who will actually commit and work towards freeing themselves from modern culture, going abroad, and forming a community. But no man would have to go it alone. The point of the Brotherhood, ultimately, is forming bonds of trust. We can offer some help and moral support right now, but if no men will act, we can't grow and form an actual community one day.

How is polygamy working out for you? I don't see why that means you couldn't join. I personally would not mind CoAlpha forming a polygamous community. We're about Brotherhood, and although polygamy is a problem considering all men, we're only concerned with the men of the Brotherhood and those like-minded with us. Having sex with other mens' wives is strictly off limits of course, but I don't see why polygamy would necessarily be a problem for us. Believing in the Bible, also, is a good thing. We need the power of religion.
Not practicing polygamy at the moment, I will when I can.

Your rules state that u require enforced monogamy. I think this is a selling point for prospective brides, so think it through before changing it just for me.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Jester wrote:Your rules state that u require enforced monogamy.
Where? I don't remember such a rule.
I think this is a selling point for prospective brides, so think it through before changing it just for me.
The point of monogamy isn't for women. It's to prevent men from competing for a limited pool of women for wives. If I were to propose a rule, it would be that no CoAlpha can have more than one wife from among the daughters of CoAlphas. This addresses the problem inside a CoAlpha community and I really couldn't care less about the rest of humanity.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

fschmidt wrote:
Jester wrote:Your rules state that u require enforced monogamy.
Where? I don't remember such a rule.
I think it's easier to write our particular mission statement if we view it as a storytelling sequence. With each sequence we can meet a letter criteria (a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,l,m,n,o).

1. Abandon society, not reform society. (a,k)
2. Create virtual community of Co-Alpha males. (b)
3. Get single Co-Alpha males wives (matchmaking service). (d)
4. Safeguard gotten wives through Co-Alpha enforced monogamy. (c,e,g)
5. Instill and maintain feminine values in wives.
6. Practice nohidism. (l,m)
7. Turn virtual community into in-person community. (f,h)

Based on the above story telling sequence, here's a new mission statement:

[1.] CoAlpha Brotherhood is an attempt to abandon feminist society and any attempts to reform society by first creating a virtual meeting place for [2.] lone men who've dropped out to meet (a,k,b). [3.] This virtual meeting place will offer matchmaking marriage services between lone men and none-feminist women (d). [4.] We'll off this service because we believe patriarchal monogamy is the only sustainable mating arrangement for our species (g). And this mating arrangement can only be achieved through cooperation, not competition (e). Therefore we promise to respect other men's wives and mutually defend other men's wives from non-cooperative men (c). [5. 6.]We seek to maintain our values by creating an independent subculture based on traditional patriarchal values and morals, but without being tied to a specific religion (l,m). [7.] Our efforts will eventually materialize into a physical meeting place that safely houses our families and is free of feminist influence and non-coopertive men (f,h).
I think this is a selling point for prospective brides, so think it through before changing it just for me.
The point of monogamy isn't for women. It's to prevent men from competing for a limited pool of women for wives. If I were to propose a rule, it would be that no CoAlpha can have more than one wife from among the daughters of CoAlphas. This addresses the problem inside a CoAlpha community and I really couldn't care less about the rest of humanity.
The problem may be semantic. You seem to use "monogamy" as an antonym or "adultery" or "slutting around". You kind of mix up "monogamy" with not enticing other men's wives.

If your concern is to have a system in place that keeps one dominant patriarch, or a handful, from monopolizing young marriageable girls, I sure understand that. There is one polygamist community in Arizona that is accused of that. But another nearby that doesn't seem to have that problem. I think one issue with Mormons is the authority structure. if one Prophet, or even a council of elders, has to approve marriages, they can form a cartel that withholds marriage-approval for some young men, thus hoarding young wives for themselves. I think that historically this problem wont arise if only a father' approval is required, not a council of elders or one prophet. For example even in Swaziland, where the king has a LOT of wives, there is no shortage for other men. The king can marry, but he cannot prevent other men from marrying. Same in South Africa, President Jacob Zuma has five wives or so, but no one mentions a shortage of females there.

Enforced moral behavior in fact creates a surplus of marriageable young virgins, because Omegas are not able to go through and f**k (up) scores of young women during high school and college years.

I don't have an easy answer for what rule would accomplish your purpose. I think my conduct on the HA forum has been geared to helping people at all levels. I understand that every man deserves a wife, egregious miscreants excepted. This is of course the point of the Prophet Nathan's rebuke to King David, who used his status to seduce someone else's wife, when David had plenty already. It was not the polygamy that hurt Uriah, it was the adultery.

Not only the "nerdy" or shy guy is going to marry one wife only. A lot of top guys are content with one woman, because sex and procreation is not their only purpose in life. To me it's a choice.

One rule you might consider - and I know it's not consistent with your approval of fornication - would be to ban the kind of pump-and-dump spoiling of virgins, in or out of the group. In other words what a guy like Will N. Dowd is doing in the Phils is generally peeing in the soup for men in general, at least it is if he is indeed bedding virgins.

Obviously if a girl has some "experience", most of us wouldn't feel ashamed of a shipboard romance where noone was "led on".

Lots to think about.

Good night to all.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

First of all, what you quoted here was a discussion, not a rule. So CoAlpha currently has no rule against polygamy.

Second, I have repeated the argument against polygamy many times on this forum and never gotten a direct response. It's very simple, without wars to kill off men, there are roughly an even number of men and women which means that only monogamy works. But since modern society itself doesn't work, I don't see a problem taking extra wives from modern society which is the reasoning behind my previous post above.

I think the same logic should apply to seducing virgins, that such a rule makes sense for daughters of CoAlphas. Mainstream society is a basket case and should just be robbed and pillaged.

Return to “Recommend Books and Websites”