Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

FREE BOOK! What in the world do I need a Life Coach for???

Share and recommend books and websites that you think are worth checking out.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

FREE BOOK! What in the world do I need a Life Coach for???

Postby SilverEnergy » Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:12 am

Here's the book:http://www.amazon.com/world-Coach-reasons-having-ebook/dp/B007B2SFYI/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1381111242&sr=1-1&keywords=life+coach

I notice a lot of guys on HA asking for advice in terms of direction in your life and I think that a qualified life coach would help you set goals and help you go the path that's right for you.

If you don't set goals and objectives, you're going to be stuck in the same rut day after day, complaining endlessly about how bad your life is.

Get your life together and maybe you can be rich and live anywhere comfortably.

Stop settling for an average life.

Enough with the excuses, most of the members on HA are NOT qualified to give you life direction.

The best thing is that this book is FREE on Amazon!

Stop using American women and feminism stop you from reaching your potential.

Here's what's in "What in the world do I need a Life Coach for??? The reasons why having a life coach can save your life":

Here is my short definition:

“A Life Coach is a professional who inspires, motivates, and make you accountable to achieve your wildest dreams above and beyond what you ever thought possible.â€￾

A good Life Coach can help you to:
1) Be inspired! In other words, help you to begin to think outside of the box and see possibility where before you only saw limitation.
2) Get motivated! A Life Coach will help you to feel motivated, keep moving, and take physical action steps to start knocking down your goals.
3) Get out of the way of yourself! A Life Coach can see where you are sabotaging yourself and help you to avoid self-defeating thought patterns and actions that are bringing you down.
4) Heal emotional wounds from the past. A good Life Coach can help you to heal your emotional past and kick depression and apathy in the butt!
5) Utilize dynamic Vibrational Magnetism. Oh yeah, this too! A good Life Coach can help you to actually become MAGNETIC to the people, places, and events that you need in order to succeed in life!
6) Prioritize your life. A good Life Coach will help you to take steps that create results and eliminate unnecessary steps that do nothing to further your life.
7) Decide what you want! A really good Life Coach will help you to definitively decide the direction you want your life to go in, thus saving you valuable time and energy.
8) Feel unstoppable! A super duper amazing awesome Life Coach will instill within you a feeling of ‘unstoppability’ which means that you become impervious to anything that would stop a normal person from pursuing their dream life.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Postby Hero » Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:18 am

Sounds like a bunch of lame-a$$ psychobabble to me.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Postby SilverEnergy » Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:20 am

^^^
People with your attitude don't make it far in life.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Postby kai1275 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:50 am

I strongly agree with Silver.

Every man needs a mentor and or life coach for the various stages of life. I wouldn't be earning 6 figures, with a comfortable job, with a badass wife, nice car, and nice house, DESPITE a divorce with an AW, if I did not have the mentors and life coaches I have personally.

Any man that thinks they know it all and know everything will be brought back down to reality in short order.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Postby Cornfed » Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:56 am

So this hilarious nonsense is what you are trying to make money on, is it? I'm not a life coach, but I suggest you think of something else.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Billy » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:11 am

But where to take one that´s the problem? Things are obviously not so easy.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Postby Ghost » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:15 am

I think the idea is to become a life-coach, and make a load of money that way. Having a mentor is a great thing though.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Moretorque » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:53 pm

Ghost wrote:I think the idea is to become a life-coach, and make a load of money that way. Having a mentor is a great thing though.

Come on Ghost you don't make money these days you print it, that's a real job to satisfy your life's goals.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby HouseMD » Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:15 pm

Totally backing Silver on this one. Great men are made, not born. A great number of books about successful men discuss the importance of mentors in their lives. Learning from an expert can save you many years or even a lifetime of frustration versus going it on your own.
HouseMD
Experienced Poster

Return to Recommend Books and Websites