Life Coaching: Your Million Dollar Blueprint

Share and recommend books and websites that you think are worth checking out.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Life Coaching: Your Million Dollar Blueprint

Post by SilverEnergy »

http://www.amazon.com/Life-Coaching-Mil ... life+coach

This book shows you how to create a profitable business by being a life coach.

Maybe you can become a life coach and help other young men who are depressed and suffering in America.

In the other thread, someone mentioned that they were interested in possibly start a life coaching business.

This book is only $2.99 for some good knowledge, it's worth taking the time to read if you are interested in doing something like this.

If not, then maybe you know someone else who would profit from this book.

Here's a taste of what you'll discover in this book:

- Why the majority of coaches are following a failed system that doesn’t have the ability to reach a 6 figure income – and definitely not a 7 figure system. Multiply your income by 2 or 3 times at least

- The best sales tool for a coach…this will generate more coaching leads and new clients than anything else – and many coaches NEVER do It.

- #1 lead generation method you need to create this type of website immediately to generate more leads and make more sales.

- How to increase your coaching prices and SERVE more clients at the same time. This is the strategy that makes 6 and 7 figure coaching practices possible.

- 10 simple questions that help you choose your coaching specialty – a key to increasing your price and running a successful coaching practice.

- How to piggyback on all the hard work and research others have done in your market. This FREE research can give you YEARS worth of information on market in just a few hours.

- A 30 point scoring system that takes into account online traffic, competition, and more to help you choose the right specialty for you to earn the most profits.

- 5 questions to ask yourself that pulls out your authentic selling story – a story that resonates with your audience and makes the sale for you without hype or overpromising.

- Where to find your domain names, web hosting, and other web tools for your web business.

- Pricing issues – the 5 variables that affect price and how to price your services effectively for you and your clients.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

This is borderline spam.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Hey Silver, if you want to talk about how you make money online, feel free.

Link to the book in your signature.

Otherwise don't mention it.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I knew this silly "life coaching" nonsense would turn out to be a front for an MLM scheme.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Jester wrote:Hey Silver, if you want to talk about how you make money online, feel free.

Link to the book in your signature.

Otherwise don't mention it.
I am not the author of any of the books that I mention in these forums.

I care enough to provide helpful resources that may help anyone with their issues on this website.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Besides, there is too much complaining and not enough SOLUTIONS!

Life is only as hopeless as you think it is.

Trust me, feminism and American women are the least of you guy's problems.

Your true problem lies WITHIN.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

SilverEnergy wrote:Besides, there is too much complaining and not enough SOLUTIONS!

I suppose if you are black it might seem that way, as all you have to do is straighten up and fly right and the system throws money at you. Perhaps a life coach would tell you to show up to exams and not get caught for major felonies, and you could get the scholarship, bogus degree and affirmative action "job". So maybe for blacks too lame to do the freaking obvious on their own, a life coach would be a good thing. The rest of us don't have it so easy any more.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:Besides, there is too much complaining and not enough SOLUTIONS!

I suppose if you are black it might seem that way, as all you have to do is straighten up and fly right and the system throws money at you. Perhaps a life coach would tell you to show up to exams and not get caught for major felonies, and you could get the scholarship, bogus degree and affirmative action "job". So maybe for blacks too lame to do the freaking obvious on their own, a life coach would be a good thing. The rest of us don't have it so easy any more.
Gotta love your angst. It's the sort that only comes from failure. Sorry you're all washed up and failed at life cornfed, but some of us are determined to succeed and make a decent life for ourselves in this world. I don't know a single white friend that went to college and is unemployed, I don't feel like we're really struggling. In fact, the statistics show whites have it about as good as they have always had it compared to blacks:

http://m.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkb ... -50-years/

Guys like you hope for a collapse so that everyone is brought down to their level of languishing hopelessness. You blame your failures on conspiracies and government and other races but never bother taking a look in the mirror.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:Gotta love your angst. It's the sort that only comes from failure. Sorry you're all washed up and failed at life cornfed, but some of us are determined to succeed and make a decent life for ourselves in this world.
Eh, what exactly have I failed at? I am better at most things than most people, and have done lots of things. Of course, the system doesn't necessarily throw lots of money and status at me for those reasons. The system isn't perfect. People like you want to pretend that it is, because it is giving you stuff you (possibly rightly) think you don't deserve now or you think it is going to give you stuff in the future. That is understandably the easiest option for you. So you will go on being lickspittles of the establishment until you realize you are going to be screwed as well, but by then it will be too late.
I don't know a single white friend that went to college and is unemployed
Well, we have divergent experiences, as do you and a lot of non-affirmative action people on this forum. Best to check the actual statistics to see who is right or wrong.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
HouseMD wrote:Gotta love your angst. It's the sort that only comes from failure. Sorry you're all washed up and failed at life cornfed, but some of us are determined to succeed and make a decent life for ourselves in this world.
Eh, what exactly have I failed at? I am better at most things than most people, and have done lots of things. Of course, the system doesn't necessarily throw lots of money and status at me for those reasons. The system isn't perfect. People like you want to pretend that it is, because it is giving you stuff you (possibly rightly) think you don't deserve now or you think it is going to give you stuff in the future. That is understandably the easiest option for you. So you will go on being lickspittles of the establishment until you realize you are going to be screwed as well, but by then it will be too late.
I don't know a single white friend that went to college and is unemployed
Well, we have divergent experiences, as do you and a lot of non-affirmative action people on this forum. Best to check the actual statistics to see who is right or wrong.
Like the statistics I, you know, posted a link to?
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

To return to the original topic, it's important to remember that we live in the age of the hustle, of scams. Millions and millions of Americans have been cut loose from traditional economic moorings, and they have to make a living by their wits.

It's entirely reasonable to assume, or at least suspect that "life coach" typically is one of these scams. Now, a genuine mentor -- someone who has useful information to impart to you and is willing to instruct you patiently -- is indeed valuable. It seems such people used to be in abundance in the US, and the services they rendered were usually free of charge, because they had the quaint notion that this is the way life is supposed to work. If you learned something that could benefit others, you naturally passed it on.

But it is extremely naive to assume that some hustler without any particular expertise who sets up shop as a "life coach" and tells you to make a list of priorities is a genuine mentor. If you want to get a horrifying look at such people and their uselessness, read a book called Bait and Switch by Barbara Ehrenreich. See how you feel about the "profession" then.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Cornfed, more white people use life coaches than black people.

That's why many white people in the modern age are successful.

And rich white people will even tell you that you need a mentor or life coach to reach your goals in life.

And HouseMD is proof that if you're determined to make it from little, you can.

HouseMD's story should be an inspiration to all of the members of HA.

The Illuminati is a real entity but they only have power over you if you let them.