10 Curses That Block The Blessing

Share and recommend books and websites that you think are worth checking out.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

10 Curses That Block The Blessing

Post by SilverEnergy »

I know that many of you don't believe in God, Jesus or any kind of spiritual forces but I do and I do believe that many people suffer from spiritual curses related to poor health and poverty that can be reversed. So if you think that the spirit world is a bunch of farce, the WHATEVER!

Book:

Have you been suffering with depression, family dysfunction, marital unhappiness, or other problems and been unable to overcome them? Within the pages of this groundbreaking book, Ten Curses That Block the Blessing, Larry Huch shares his personal experience with a life of anger, drug addiction, crime, and violence. He shows how he broke these curses and reveals how you can recognize the signs of a curse, be set free from generational curses, and restore your health and wealth. You don't have to struggle any longer. Choose to revolutionize your life. You can reverse the curses that block your blessings!

Here is a website with a prayer that lets you rebuke curses that can recite everyday and that you can customize to fit your situation such as health, poverty or anything else, rebuke the curses as many times per day as you can every month and use the name "Yahweh" instead of "God": http://thelightofgodministry.org/breaki ... urses.html

This information might help you connect the dots as the things that have happened to you in your life or that are still persisting in your life.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer