Breaking Generational Curses

Share and recommend books and websites that you think are worth checking out.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Breaking Generational Curses

Post by SilverEnergy »

I know that many in here think the Bible is a work of fiction and think that Jesus never existed and that the Devil doesn't exist. My message to you: Just keep on believing that and living a lie.

Book:

Take the Test! Do you or someone in your family... * Exhibit high levels of anger? * Suffer from mental illness? * Have a history of abuse? * Experience a high number of personal failures? This could be a Generational Curse... Now is the time to shatter the past and take control of the future! A Generational Curse involves negative patterns from your family history that are repeated in your own life. However, God's plan for you is a better future! You can overcome these curses of the past by utilizing the powerful lessons and worksheets in this book. Take the complete version of the test inside, then walk step by step with international author Marilyn Hickey through identifying and breaking the Generational Curse in your life!
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Curses do seem real. Here are some historical examples.

viewtopic.php?p=176505#176505

Why can't you just use spells to break the curses though?

Christianity doesn't always work. Remember the movie "The Exorcism of Emily Rose"? It was based a true story in which a Catholic exorcism in Germany failed.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Breaking Generational Curses

Post by Winston »

Have you tried this? If so, did it work?

http://thelightofgodministry.org/breaki ... urses.html

"How To Break Generational Curses!"

1. You read vs:15 in Deuteronomy Ch:27.

2. You then say, "I rebuke this curse on"

3. You now state your fathers full name and your mothers maiden name.

4. Say "And all their ancestors, in the Mighty Name Of God The Father."

5. Say "I take this curse and cover it in The Mighty Name Of God The Father." (It is now covered.)

6. Read vs:16 and repeat steps 2- 5.

7. Follow this procedure with all the other verses up to 26. Then have your Spouse do the
same thing you did.

This will remove many of the Generational Curses. If you suspect you have other Generational
curses you can contact me and I will find out if their are other curses. If God tells you about other curses
handed down through previous generations, then get rid of them to, using the same prayer. Do this in
order. Remember, if you do it half heartedly, then you will get half heartedly results. Why?

Because you have no power except through God The Father. Their are two powerful words or
phrases. One is REBUKE. This tells Satan, Satan's Servant, or Satan's curse to leave, in the name of
God The Father. Also no matter what the world tries to tell you, their is no substitute word for REBUKE.
You need to do this first, always. The other phase is "The Mighty Name of God The Father".
This says you have the authority of God. Satan hates the Power of God The Father.

So you tell Satan to go (Rebuke), then claim authority (God The Father) over it and wash it away. As if it
never happened. Then remove the evil in The Mighty Name of God The Father.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

One problem with 'generational curses' teaching is that there actually has to be a curse spoken for something to be cursed. I don't consider visiting of sins on the children to be a 'curse.' Those who are under the law who do not keep it are under a curse though, because God put a curse on them.

When Christ died on the cross, He was being hung on a tree, and He took the curse of the law for them that believe. Through Christ we can be free of curses. I'm wary of people making up rituals to say this and that and break curses.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Practicing black magic can certainly bring about enough curses without having to worry about past generations.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:Have you tried this? If so, did it work?

http://thelightofgodministry.org/breaki ... urses.html

"How To Break Generational Curses!"

1. You read vs:15 in Deuteronomy Ch:27.

2. You then say, "I rebuke this curse on"

3. You now state your fathers full name and your mothers maiden name.

4. Say "And all their ancestors, in the Mighty Name Of God The Father."

5. Say "I take this curse and cover it in The Mighty Name Of God The Father." (It is now covered.)

6. Read vs:16 and repeat steps 2- 5.

7. Follow this procedure with all the other verses up to 26. Then have your Spouse do the
same thing you did.

This will remove many of the Generational Curses. If you suspect you have other Generational
curses you can contact me and I will find out if their are other curses. If God tells you about other curses
handed down through previous generations, then get rid of them to, using the same prayer. Do this in
order. Remember, if you do it half heartedly, then you will get half heartedly results. Why?

Because you have no power except through God The Father. Their are two powerful words or
phrases. One is REBUKE. This tells Satan, Satan's Servant, or Satan's curse to leave, in the name of
God The Father. Also no matter what the world tries to tell you, their is no substitute word for REBUKE.
You need to do this first, always. The other phase is "The Mighty Name of God The Father".
This says you have the authority of God. Satan hates the Power of God The Father.

So you tell Satan to go (Rebuke), then claim authority (God The Father) over it and wash it away. As if it
never happened. Then remove the evil in The Mighty Name of God The Father.
That's bunk. Don't do that.

You take and cover it? Where did this person get that phrase from? Is it in the Bible? I doubt it. That sounds like it would multiply the curse instead of canceling it. You're taking it on for yourself.

I have never heard anyone say "The Mighty Name of God the Father" in a sentence at any time anywhere. Not even the Catholics do that. The name Jesus Christ has power. In the name of Jesus is how people pray, not in "The Mighty Name of God the Father." That sounds made up.

And here's the part that worries me:
If you suspect you have other Generational
handed down through previous generations, then get rid of them to, using the same prayer.
How is this person going to find out? By connecting to fallen angels, who are deceivers. You'll just get lies. I dont think God is going to tell you about generational curses either. How would he do that?
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.