Prayers That Rout Demons

Share and recommend books and websites that you think are worth checking out.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Prayers That Rout Demons

Post by SilverEnergy »

Another good book on how to rebuke curses in your life. I think that many on this forum are cursed but don't want to admit it or are in denial of their plight in life.

So if you don't think demons are real that this book is just a bunch of Christian nonsense, then do yourself a favor and don't read any of these books as I assume that you already have all of the answers.

Book:
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Thanks.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Maybe that's just what I need. Las Vegas is very demonic so it has a very high number of demons.

If anyone thinks all this is superstitious or religious nonsense, then listen to this interview by Robert Stanley with a psychiatrist who, after years of working with schizophrenics, concluded that they are demon possessed. He gives many good reasons for this. When you listen to it, you will be a lot more convinced than you were before.

The psychiatrist says that this explains why nearly all hallucinations of the mentally ill are NEGATIVE and self-destructive. Random hallucinations should be a mix of positive and negative thoughts, not all negative. Psychiatry can't explain why. But the demon possession hypothesis can.

But the mentally ill aren't the only ones that are demon possessed or demon influenced. We all are to some extent, because these demons feed off of negativity and fear. They are drawn to negative thoughts and attitudes, and will enhance them further. This probably applies to most of us, since the negativity and anger here is extreme and addictive.

One interesting thing they say is that the way to know whether your thoughts are your own, or from demons and archons, is this: What is your intent? Are your thoughts and actions going with your intent, or against your intent? If the latter, then your thoughts are likely coming from demons or archons.

That definitely applies to me. My INTENT was to leave here 12 months ago, yet my thoughts and actions refuse to let me and have gone AGAINST my intent. Therefore, by this rule, demons and archons are what's blocking me and stopping me from leaving. That's why I've been complaining about my mind going against me and BLOCKING my intent.

It makes a lot of sense when you look at the evidence from clinical psychiatry. Listen to the interview above and you will see what I mean, that there's probably something very real to it.

Why didn't any of you tell me to use prayers, spells or meditations before? Sheesh. You guys are too practical and left-brained to consider these things.

Here are some more similar books by the same author.

Prayers That Break Curses: Prayers for Breaking Demonic Influences so You Can Walk in God's Promises

Identifying And Breaking Curses
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne