Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Free Stock Options Trading Course

Share and recommend books and websites that you think are worth checking out.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Free Stock Options Trading Course

Postby SilverEnergy » Thu May 08, 2014 10:31 pm

Stock options trading is very similar to regular stocks trading except you can make more money per trade with stock options.

This is a free course on stock options trading and it's very easy to understand.

You still need to have good knowledge of stocks before attempting options trading.

http://www.learn-stock-options-trading.com/
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Postby Tsar » Thu May 08, 2014 10:57 pm

I have some experience with stock options. I just didn't hold onto them long enough and sold at losses. I also bought some around earnings dates which was a major gamble because they don't always do the logical thing. When there were gains they were larger, but when there were losses they were also larger.
Tsar
Experienced Poster

Return to Recommend Books and Websites