Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Job!: Learn How to Find Your Next Job In 1 Day

Share and recommend books and websites that you think are worth checking out.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Job!: Learn How to Find Your Next Job In 1 Day

Postby SilverEnergy » August 14th, 2014, 10:02 pm

Book: http://www.amazon.com/Job-Learn-Find-Yo ... s=find+job

"Job! Learn How to Find Your Next Job In 1 Day" is a powerful job search book focusing on providing the reader with the core of what employers want--an expression from the job seeker on what value they will bring to the organization. Without that statement Gillis contends that the interview is a waste of both party's time. Rick Gillis further provides simple but ingenious information on how to successfully navigate resume filtering software and further advises the reader on how to craft a resume that recruiters will appreciate and follow up on. Samples and examples are included.

"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!

Postby Cornfed » August 15th, 2014, 3:23 am

Given that the whorporate hiring process is well known, I wonder why people are dumb enough to still fall for success hucksters like this.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby SilverEnergy » August 15th, 2014, 6:43 pm

It's a really good book if you took the time to read it instead of disregarding it.

It has excellent info on how to get your resume more easily noticed.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Return to Recommend Books and Websites