How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife - Book Offer!

Share and recommend books and websites that you think are worth checking out.
Winston
Site Admin

How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife - Book Offer!

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
One of our sponsors, ChristianFilipina.com, is offering HA members an exclusive deal on his new book about how to meet and marry your Filipina dream girl. On Amazon it sells for $67 but HA members get it for only $17, which is a huge discount of 50 dollars! Click the link below to get the book.

http://www.dreamfilipina.com/happier-ab ... offer.html
Here's What You'll Find Inside...

How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife is a comprehensive source taking you through each step you'll need to take to meet, date and finally marry a Filipina wife. I started with the process I personally went through, then refined and perfected the system after working with over 872 men who went on to marry their perfect Filipino wife.
The link above also lists some GREAT reasons to marry a Filipina, which applies to most good Filipina girls, though not all of course. But if you find a good one, then they apply.

http://www.dreamfilipina.com/happier-ab ... offer.html

It's easier than you think to find a perfect lifelong partner - if you are looking in the right place. This is what we learned appeals to men about women from the Philippines:

1. They're interested in long-term relationships - Filipinas are not interested in one-night stands or short-term flings. Most Filipina women have been intimate with 2 or less men.
2. They enjoy a simple life - Unlike western women, Filipinas are perfectly comfortable living without wealth or extravagant items. They are not materialistic. Instead they prefer an impeccable reputation, strong family values, and honesty.
3. They are conservative and faithful - Filipinas are dedicated to the person they marry. Due to their deep family values, they are loyal, respectful and genuinely grateful to have you in their life.
4. They're family oriented - Filipina women commonly live with their families well into adulthood. They are dedicated to their families. They will bring this same family-oriented passion into your relationship.
5. They're open to living abroad - In a survey we conducted of Filipina women, 85.5% are willing to relocate to a place of your choosing.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife - Book Of

Post by Rock »

I would love to buy this book even at the Amazon price. But I don't believe it's available in electronic format. That's a deal breaker for me. Tell those guys to get with the 21st Century and make an electronic edition available ASAP!
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Think everyone should buy this book and buy a few more as a xmas gift to your male friends. Its a bargain
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock wrote:I would love to buy this book even at the Amazon price. But I don't believe it's available in electronic format. That's a deal breaker for me. Tell those guys to get with the 21st Century and make an electronic edition available ASAP!
It is available in Kindle format on Amazon, but at regular price.

I'll ask the author though, if he can provide a kindle or PDF version at the promo link above. Your smart phone should be able to open PDF files. If not, download the Adobe Acrobat App.

Btw, I got a Kindle Reader for my smart phone too. It's very nice and lets you read ebook in different colors and font sizes. But when it downloads my Kindle ebooks, where does it put them? I can't find them in my file manager. Is it in some hidden location? Probably, so that people can't copy or share the ebooks. And also so that when people return the ebooks, they can't keep a copy on their device.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne