How to Talk to Hot Women: Secrets of Sexy Conversation

Share and recommend books and websites that you think are worth checking out.
Winston
Site Admin

How to Talk to Hot Women: Secrets of Sexy Conversation

Post by Winston »

Here is a torrent to download an ebook that might interest you guys. lol

https://thepiratebay.la/torrent/1106505 ... ation_Sexy

Description:

Did you ever wonder why some guys have such fun, playful,and flirtatious conversations with women? While your conversation more closely resembles a train wreck than a seduction? In this guide you will learn how to create compelling, flirtatious, and sexy conversations with hot women.

Even if you're currently shy or inexperienced with women, this book will provide tips, tricks, and tactics for making talking to women easy and fun. And more importantly, it will provide you with the tools you need to seduce her.

There is no reason to continue to struggle in conversations when the information in this guide will transform you into the type of guy who has women eating out of the palm of his hand.

In this guide you'll learn:

- How to Avoid Awkward Silences

- 5 "conversation killers" and how to avoid them

- How to become a master storyteller

- The best conversation topics for talking to hot women

- 6 Traits your conversations must possess

- The four best flirting techniques for turning women on

- Master the art of "teasing" (the ultimate flirting tool)

- How to ensure you have great first dates

Language: English |
EPUB + MOBI | ISBN-10: N/A |
ASIN: B006PA7VEW |
2011 | 56 pages |
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How to Talk to Hot Women: Secrets of Sexy Conversation

Post by Tsar »

Thanks for the recommendation. I will download the eBook.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 20th, 2020, 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ghost wrote:Books about "how to talk women" are just scams to get your money. When it "fails" the author can just say that you didn't do it right.

In the anglosphere, this kind of thing won't work anyway. You either look like Brad Pitt and have the bank account of Bill Gates or you don't. Real social skills don't apply in the U.S. because it is an anti-social culture.

Abroad? Just go talk to women. Go practice. A book won't help you.

Winston, you especially don't need books. You talk to women constantly, a true cold approach machine.
Well maybe the guide will help you guys cold approach abroad? Most guys do not cold approach and are not comfortable doing so. Ethan_sg has seen me cold approach hundreds of times yet even he is still shy and feels awkward about doing it himself. It's not easy at all for 99 percent of guys. Even if most of the ebook is BS, still, every book has some useful info. Nothing is 100 percent false or true. Usually every book has some value you can extract from.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
david14433
Freshman Poster

Post by david14433 »