Red Ice Radio - Great Truth Seeking Podcast

Share and recommend books and websites that you think are worth checking out.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Red Ice Radio - Great Truth Seeking Podcast

Post by Cornfed »

This is an Internet radio show broadcast from Sweden where people speak out against the evil globalist elite agenda, and various aspects of white genocide in particular. Real heroic stuff.

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/nonsubscriber.php
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Red Ice Radio - Great Truth Seeking Podcast

Post by Winston »

Me and Mr S listen to that podcast show. It has a lot of great content and guests and topics, mostly dealing with paranormal and conspiracy topics. Goes deep into a lot of stuff too. Michael Tsarion is a regular guest on there and I've learned a lot from him, though I don't know how much of what he says is true or not, since he is speculating on mythology and using that as his evidence.

However, the host Henrik Palmgren is very closed minded when it comes to Happier Abroad. It's odd that many paranormal/conspiracy movement people are so open minded about paranormal and conspiracy topics, but when it comes to HA topics, they are totally closed minded and don't want to hear them. See the thread I started about it here where I showed you what Henrik Palmgren emailed me back, saying that everywhere sucks and is the same so there's no such thing as HA:

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=14063

Very few people are open minded about everything. I'm one of the few that is.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Re: Red Ice Radio - Great Truth Seeking Podcast

Post by Mr S »

Red Ice has moved on from conspiracy and paranormal type subjects and mainly focuses now on Globalist geopolitics and white genocide/Euro-centric interests. So for those that liked the previous format it doesn't exist anymore and you would have to focus on listening to the past recorded shows rather than the newer ones. The show made the change format a couple of years ago when it started to be blatantly obvious European heritage and genetics are being targeted for genocide and/or breeded out with other races that are being supported by the current anti-white social agenda platforms in Western countries nowadays.

A sister radio show on the same network is actually quite good as well, 'Radio3fouteen', it's run by his wife. However, it only focuses on Euro-centric issues and she is 10x more hardcore than Henrik in regards to European/white issues. So if you're not into that cause you don't have European heritage or just don't care about these kinds of subjects then the new format Redice/Radio3fourteen won't appeal to you, although it is intelligent and stimulating conversation.

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio3fourteen/
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.