Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Blog: Females exposed

Share and recommend books and websites that you think are worth checking out.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Blog: Females exposed

Postby TheLegendSeeker » Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:47 pm

This blog : http://femalesexposed.tumblr.com and "expose" their manipulative, conniving, scandalous ways, etc a complete package to make your life as a man completely miserable if you let her.
Let me know your opinions.
Last edited by TheLegendSeeker on Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheLegendSeeker
Freshman Poster

Re: Blog: Females exposed

Postby droid » Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:24 pm

You'll just get accused of being "sour grapes" and "not getting laid". Why would you waste your time putting that together instead of GTFO to greener pastures???

The only thing that can be rescued from that is this image, those women on the left side are soooo fine, i wish i could teletransport back to that time.
Look a the nutty clowns on the right ugh

1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby TheLegendSeeker » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:38 pm

droid wrote:The only thing that can be rescued from that is this image, those women on the left side are soooo fine, i wish i could teletransport back to that time.
Look a the nutty clowns on the right ugh

Well, those times are gone forever. Note that it is beyond your power to do anything about the modern woman. To turn them into what you think it's your ideal woman.
TheLegendSeeker
Freshman Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:18 pm

Do we really need yet another blog that complains about Western women? Seems to me your time could be better spent. I will assume your in the UAE to make money....
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to Recommend Books and Websites