Blog: Females exposed

Share and recommend books and websites that you think are worth checking out.
TheLegendSeeker
Freshman Poster

Blog: Females exposed

Post by TheLegendSeeker »

This blog : http://femalesexposed.tumblr.com and "expose" their manipulative, conniving, scandalous ways, etc a complete package to make your life as a man completely miserable if you let her.
Let me know your opinions.
Last edited by TheLegendSeeker on December 11th, 2015, 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Blog: Females exposed

Post by droid »

You'll just get accused of being "sour grapes" and "not getting laid". Why would you waste your time putting that together instead of GTFO to greener pastures???

The only thing that can be rescued from that is this image, those women on the left side are soooo fine, i wish i could teletransport back to that time.
Look a the nutty clowns on the right ugh

1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
TheLegendSeeker
Freshman Poster

Post by TheLegendSeeker »

droid wrote: The only thing that can be rescued from that is this image, those women on the left side are soooo fine, i wish i could teletransport back to that time.
Look a the nutty clowns on the right ugh

Well, those times are gone forever. Note that it is beyond your power to do anything about the modern woman. To turn them into what you think it's your ideal woman.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Do we really need yet another blog that complains about Western women? Seems to me your time could be better spent. I will assume your in the UAE to make money....