Global Dating: A Man's Guide to Beautiful Women and Romantic

Share and recommend books and websites that you think are worth checking out.
Winston
Site Admin

Global Dating: A Man's Guide to Beautiful Women and Romantic

Post by Winston »

New guide to Global Dating on Amazon.com. Funny how the title is grammatically wrong. It should be "A Man's Guide..." lol

Global Dating: A Men's Guide to Beautiful Women and Romantic Abundance (Developed Man Power Pack Book 4) Kindle Edition
by Cyrus Thomson (Author)

Description:

Global Dating – The Reason You’re Not Finding Love Might Be Because You’re Looking in the Wrong Places

This booklet is available right now on the Amazon Cloud Reader. No Kindle is needed to read it.

Today, more men are going abroad to find the right women. This is because of a combination of cultural problems and rampant loneliness in the West. This book serves as a how-to guide for any man interested in journeying across the pond to find cultures better suited for romance.

As a dating coach, I’ve encountered an increasing number of men who just can’t find a good woman in their country no matter how hard they try. One prescription for this problem is to find love in a culture that is more compatible to them.

Through my experience as a world traveler, I’ve seen places where there’s an abundance of single women, often with different value systems that men from the West consider to be a refreshing change of pace. It’s quite possible the only thing holding you back from the love life you deserve are the borders around your country.

Learn the Secrets of Global Dating Experts

Here are some of the topics and results of this program:

Discover what’s wrong with Western countries, and how they sometimes leave men (and women) perpetually single.

Major differences between the West and the rest of the world.

Understanding mental health problems and other interpersonal problems in America and elsewhere.

Learn the best countries / regions in the world to find girlfriends.

In-depth analysis of the things to watch out for when traveling.

Strategies for packing your bags and heading overseas.

Understanding dowries and other important knowledge.

Learn how to identify and protect yourself from scams.

And a Lot More

You’re Not Confined By Your Borders

It’s now time to join the ranks of the smart men of the world who understand the importance of journeying outside of their comfort zones to find love and companionship. If you’re stuck in long, boring dry-spells, then you must take charge of your life and find the solutions elsewhere.

Download a Copy Now
Just click “Buy” and a copy of the Amazon short read “Global Dating” will be yours forever. Don’t worry, you don’t need a Kindle to read it—just download it right to your Amazon cloud library and you can access it right away.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Hero
Experienced Poster

Re: Global Dating: A Man's Guide to Beautiful Women and Roma

Post by Hero »

Sounds like he can't tell me much that I don't already know.