Radical Honesty: Transform Your Life by Telling the Truth

Share and recommend books and websites that you think are worth checking out.
Winston
Site Admin

Radical Honesty: Transform Your Life by Telling the Truth

Post by Winston »

You guys will love this book.

Radical Honesty: How to Transform Your Life by Telling the Truth
by Brad Blanton (Author), Marilyn Ferguson (Preface)

The first edition of Radical Honesty became a nationwide best seller in 1995 because it was not a kinder, gentler self-help book. It was a shocker! In it, Dr. Brad Blanton, a psychotherapist and expert on stress management, explored the myths, superstitions and lies by which we all live. And this newly revised edition is even worse! Blanton shows us how stress comes not from the environment, but from the self-built jail of the mind. What keeps us in our self-built jails is lying.
"We all lie like hell," Dr. Blanton says. "It wears us out...it is the major source of all human stress. It kills us." Not telling our friends, lovers, spouses, or bosses about what we do, feel, or think keeps us locked in that mind jail. The way out is to get good at telling the truth, and Dr. Blanton provides the tools we can use to escape from that jail of the mind. This book is the cake with the file in it.
In Radical Honesty, Dr. Blanton coaches us on how to have lives that work, how to have relationships that are alive and passionate, and how to create intimacy where none exists. As we have been taught by the philosophical and spiritual sources of our culture for thousands of years, from Plato to Nietzsche, from the Bible to Emerson, the truth shall set you free.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Radical Honesty: Transform Your Life by Telling the Trut

Post by starchild5 »

This book to me sounds VERY DANGEROUS.

Trapping you into white guilt. :D

We should not support total honesty for our own good, world is too complicated. You say the truth, they will lie and you get f**cked ....

This sounds like a PSY-OP...We are been treated like kids.

I think these people never got out of their homes. Sometimes, when you lie, you feel better, the other person feels better too. They are turning you into stones here. It is practically impossible for a human being to NEVER LIE in the kind of sh*t he is living in.

sometimes you can lie to do greater good. Lie is just a tool, The intention behind it is whats important.

We know the elites never say the truth...but they make us feel that way...like Obamacare :D

The question to ask is...When did humanity start lying?

When can humanity start saying the truth...

1. Remove Federal Reserve.

2. Destroy all secret society

3. Destroy all 'isms

4. Destroy all fake governments

When humanity is TRULY FREE...We wont need the desire to tell lies..Its really that simple..Remove all that is dark and truth will prevail
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Radical Honesty: Transform Your Life by Telling the Trut

Post by Adama »

Naturally this is probably a book for fools. What person doesn't know they should abide in the truth? I mean what living person. I have met many people who lied to me for NO REASON, except to make themselves look superior and to make me seem inferior to them. Others don't want to accept blame. As far as I am concerned though, anyone who is denying the truth simply to save face is a complete fool. I am not talking about brutal honesty that injures feelings. I am talking about people who lie about nearly everything, but most especially to evade blame or to injure another person.

Telling the truth doesn't come naturally to them because they sought to teach themselves how to lie. They love lying. That's why they have to go back to re teach themselves how to tell the truth. Telling the truth comes naturally. These people have abandoned themselves to lies. Unfortunate for them, that makes them beyond wicked.