Planet Love - A foreign bride guide and forum

Share and recommend books and websites that you think are worth checking out.
Winston
Site Admin

Planet Love - A foreign bride guide and forum

Post by Winston »

J.Adama referred us to this one:

http://www.planet-love.com/
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Just joined. Wonderful site with plenty of great info about Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, and the Philippines. There's more stuff on Latin America than on Asia. :D

Plenty of great in-depth trip reports, little complaining, and guys focused on long-term, quality relationships (this is where it differs from RooshV).
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

This is yet another intolerant mainstream site full of jerks. I was banned for reasons I forget, probably for saying that American men chasing lots of women abroad makes them less accessible for guys looking for marriage. Better to just stick to Nazi-Winston's Happier Abroad. At least he tolerates free speech.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

I haven't been to Planet Love in years but it use to be dominated by mongers that lived in Cali. I don't know what it is like today. But if J.Adama refers it, does that mean he has bought it out? Since marriage agencies are all a scam, I would take everything there with a grain of salt. The Internet is hopeless for getting real information. You have to do it yourself.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The posts on there look too politically correct and narrow. I don't think it's a free speech or freethought forum where you can tell it like it is.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne