Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

TravelDateFinder - find a date to travel with

Share and recommend books and websites that you think are worth checking out.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

TravelDateFinder - find a date to travel with

Postby Winston » Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:10 am

http://www.traveldatefinder.com/

Welcome to TraveldateFinder

WE are trying to get the best out of NETWORK-, COMMUNITY-, TRAVELING- and DATING-sites !
WE give you a personal PROFILE to get connected with people all over the world to go TRAVEL with or travel to! Get connected and get a TRAVEL - Partner,- Date or - Friend on holiday before you even arrive !
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:54 am

Check out this hot girl from Columbia on that site! Damn!

http://www.traveldatefinder.com/my-prof ... userid=308

Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Return to Recommend Books and Websites