Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Recommended: Man's Guide to Love and Life in the Philippines

Share and recommend books and websites that you think are worth checking out.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Recommended: Man's Guide to Love and Life in the Philippines

Postby Winston » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:35 pm

Someone showed me a copy of this ebook. I read through some of it and found it to be very accurate about living and dating in the Philippines. The author breaks it down well, and describes the good and the ugly, without any political correctness. It gives you a bigger picture view of the whole situation and your choices, and he has a great section where he describes the pros, cons and motivations of each type of Filipina that you will encounter. It was very accurate.

So I would personally recommend it for those of you who want to go to the PH.

I emailed the author and he told me that you can get it from his website, which contains his articles as well.

http://www.lifeandloveinthephilippines.com/
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Return to Recommend Books and Websites