Mastering the Adventure of International Dating

Share and recommend books and websites that you think are worth checking out.
Winston
Site Admin

Mastering the Adventure of International Dating

Post by Winston »

Check out this interesting book:

Mastering the Adventure of International Dating: Real answers and straight talk for Gen Y-ers, Gen X-ers and Boomers to finding Romance in Eastern Europe, Latin America and Asia
by Mark Edward Davis

Amazon description:

As the world becomes smaller and easier to travel, new options open up – including new choices in dating. You may have never considered dating an Asian girl – in Asia! Whether it’s Eastern Europe, Latin America, or Asia; the men who venture into International Dating FIND themselves in a world of beautiful women who sincerely value good men. It is an exhilarating and intoxicating journey! After one trip, you may never date in your home country again. Inside this book you will read the stories, see the many photos, and learn how to bring home the love and beauty that most men only experience in their dreams.

There is a much more detailed description on the author's website:

http://internationaldatingformen.com/05maid.htm

He married a Ukrainian model who is pretty hot. Here are their photos:

http://picasaweb.google.com/themarkdavis/TheWedding

He has some podcasts about International Dating here:

http://internationaldatingformen.com/podcasts/
Last edited by Winston on January 5th, 2012, 9:50 am, edited 4 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Mark Edward Davis
Freshman Poster

Post by Mark Edward Davis »

Thanks for the mention. You have got a rockin forum and site going, Winston. Nicely done.

Mark
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

That site is a wealth of knowledge, but I wish he would de-emphasize marriage and relocation to the USA. Both are inimical to men in the current legal environment.
Mark Edward Davis
Freshman Poster

What country do you live in now? I'm just curious. We're considering Belize in the future.

The book and site are clearly about helping guys who are marriage minded. However, there is a section on recreational dating abroad and tips for doing that safely. If someone wants to date abroad and is not marriage minded - he will still be treated like a king. Just don't lead the ladies on to thinking that intentions are serious.

There are two guys in Ukraine right now who are bringing their ladies home for the purpose of marriage. For me, there is nothing quite as exciting as to work with a guy who has found the woman of his dreams. These are beautiful, elegant, sexy ladies - and they adore their men like they found the greatest treasure on earth.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on the chapters in the book I wrote on the American dating scene and the other on healthy concepts of masculinity and femininity.

Mark

Here's the sales page for the book from the site: http://www.internationaldatingformen.com/05maid.htm
Last edited by Mark Edward Davis on September 9th, 2010, 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Mark Edward Davis wrote:What country do you live in now? I'm just curious. We're considering Belize in the future.

The book and site are clearly about helping guys who are marriage minded. However, there is a section on recreational dating abroad and tips for doing that safely. If someone wants to date abroad and is not marriage minded - he will still be treated like a king. Just don't lead the ladies on to thinking that intentions are serious.
I'm living in a certain US territory for the next several months (major thumbs down), but I'll likely be moving back to Europe or Central Asia within the year. I've lived in the Balkans, and in the former Soviet Union so I know what you discuss is true.

I am not an advocate of hedonistic dating just for dating's sake; I just feel that an American man should seek to raise a family abroad without marriage. Marriage tips the legal balance of power to the female, and subjects men to financial and emotional ruin when it all goes bad. Raising a family abroad while unmarried preserves the prerogative of the man to cut his losses and run without legal consequences.

Bringing a foreign woman to the USA simply develops the worst characteristics in them due to mass media and social exposure to feminist women. If we take a look at Tiger Woods' wife Elin, who sold him down the river more skillfully than any American woman ever could, then we see what I'm talking about. Mel Gibson's wife did this to him as well, and there are many other examples that are not so high profile.

A friend of mine in showed me an article from the Center for Immigration Studies that discussed "The Abuse Excuse" where foreign women arrive in the US with their husbands and falsely accuse the husbands of abuse to gain expedited Legal Permanent Resident status. The word is out there and many foreign women know the legal games to play on men in the USA.

About your book, it seems brilliant and once I've read it, I'll give you some feedback.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Welcome to the forum Mark!

Contrarian Expatriate, well it may be true that some foreign women become spoiled in America, not all of them do. Mark's been married to his Ukrainian wife since 2006 and they are still happily married.

Mark, do you notice your wife becoming more spoiled or selfish since coming to America? If so, does it concern you?

Where is Belize by the way? I never heard of it. And why there?

There are many nice places to live in Eastern Europe I'm sure.

Mark, maybe you can post the chapter from your book about the American dating scene here? I'm sure it will incite interest and discussion.

I did read in the Amazon preview of your book, about how you went on a date with an American woman that went well, but she dumped you cause you emailed her after the date and broke the 72 hour rule. lol. That was hilarious and indicative of the insanity of the dating scene for men in the US. We've all had experiences like that here and can relate.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Mark Edward Davis
Freshman Poster

Thanks, Winston!

I'm a subscriber to International Living magazine; that's where I've learned most about Belize. It's the only English-speaking Caribbean country. It's located at the southern tip of Mexico. It's also the site for most filming of Aztec ruins. http://www.travelbelize.org/

I'd be happy to post my chapter on the American dating scene. So many men relate to it. You've got a copy of my book in digital form. Feel free to post it wherever you wish on the site.

My wife, Anna, has been living with me in Sacramento California for more than three years. She works a regular job and has a firm grasp on the culture. Prior to coming here, she had probably watched more American movies than I had. I asked her what she was concerned about when thinking about moving to American. She said, "Two things. First, your families are all separated. I have four generations of family right here in my home town. I don't know how you keep connected with your family. Second, what is this whole thing with psychologists? Don't you have mama's to cry on?"

I was blown away. She had a read on us before ever coming. Some adjustments took place. She perceived us to be 'fake' with our friendliness toward people we don't know. She was shocked to see how we had little fashion sense and so many fat people.

My wife has not abandoned her fashion style, gained weight, or become any less adoring or respectful of me. The guys I know who brought their wives to America have not experienced the "Americanization Syndrome" - including one who's wife is a doctor a Kaiser and who has been married more than 10 years. I think I have a good read on why. That would be a topic for an article I can contribute at another date.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
Check out Mark's podcast I'm listening to where he interviews John Adams, President of A Foreign Affair, the largest romance tour operator in the world. It covers a lot of what we talk about.

http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts/J ... erview.mp3

Last edited by Winston on August 6th, 2014, 7:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this great podcast by Mark I just listened to called "Why you are like gold to women abroad":

http://www.internationaldatingformen.co ... /0931.html

Btw, Mark will be interviewed by Steve Hoca today. Should be a great one! Can't wait.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi folks,
Steve Hoca's recent interview with Mark Edward Davis is just in and it was GREAT! There was a lot of synergy in this interview. Mark sounded very professional, enthusiastic, and authentic. A lot of informative questions about foreign women were covered and Mark was very persuasive too. Steve also showed better interviewing skills this time and didn't interrupt Mark much except to inject a few supportive points. So kudos to Steve for his improvement. Overall, an EXCELLENT interview which I think you will all like!

Here is the link to listen to it:

http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts/M ... erview.mp3

Can't wait to hear all your comments.

Btw, Mark's book "Mastering the Adventure of International Dating" and "From Here to Her" are now available for FREE here:

http://europeandreamconnections.com/happier-abroad/

Winston

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I just got done listening to those youtube videos of Steve interviewing Mark and it was awesome! This REALLY makes me want to avoid American women like the plague! How can any man in the US even consider marrying an American women after he hears an interview like that one! :shock:

If I do get married it won't be to an American "princess" or a "strong" American women. When I think about the idea of marrying an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .......... or vomit! lol :lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out Mark's latest interview with his wife Anna! It's just in. She gives a foreign woman's perspective on the whole thing, and addresses Steve Hoca's concerns about the women being all about gold diggers. You'll love it Jamesbond!

http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts/M ... erview.mp3

Marcus Aurelius
Freshman Poster

Post by Marcus Aurelius »

The content on this thread is fantastic. Mark, your story, as is Winston's is quite inspirational. Everything discussed is true in my own observations as well. I will NEVER go back to american dating again, my girlfriend from the Phillipines is here with me now...and the difference is night and day...it is like going from a beat up piece of shit ford taurus to a porsche. Both of you need to spread this around as much as you can....this is such a liberating cause.....to the average american man who is needlessly held in sexual bondage through know fault of his own, though everyone else tells him otherwise. I long to see more and more men enjoying the success we now have. I have been advising every single male (always frustrated) I know, regardless of varying economic status to go abroad. It is the wave of the future, american women must be replaced for the defective products they are.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
I just put up Mark's 2nd interview with Steve Hoca, which features his wife Anna, on YouTube! It includes great visuals that bring their happy life... to life! Here is the link:

Part 1 of 6:

Last edited by Winston on June 7th, 2011, 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is Mark Davis' interview with John Adams, President of A Foreign Affair. I've uploaded this to YouTube with sizzling pictures from Mark's collection.

Part 1 of 6:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfidrUGBFLY
Last edited by Winston on August 6th, 2014, 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.