Mastering the Adventure of International Dating

Share and recommend books and websites that you think are worth checking out.
Mark Edward Davis
Freshman Poster

Post by Mark Edward Davis »

Winston:

That's an awesome way to share that interview. Send me the files and I'll put them up on my site too.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mark Edward Davis wrote:Winston:

That's an awesome way to share that interview. Send me the files and I'll put them up on my site too.
I already sent them to you before remember? But I'll resend them to your email again.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Just to let you all know, Mark's book is now available free for download, at:

http://europeandreamconnections.com/happier-abroad/

The title of the book has changed to "How to Meet the Woman of Your Dreams Overseas", but it's still essentially the same book, I'm told.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re:

Post by Winston »

Winston wrote:Just to let you all know, Mark's book is now available free for download, at:

http://europeandreamconnections.com/happier-abroad/

The title of the book has changed to "How to Meet the Woman of Your Dreams Overseas", but it's still essentially the same book, I'm told.
Update: The link above now offers a free video course if you sign up, not a free ebook anymore. I guess you'll have to get his ebook from the Amazon.com link above in this thread. Or from his website DreamConnections.com.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Mastering the Adventure of International Dating

Post by Winston »

Here is an update from Mark Davis to me about the links to his books and ebooks:

Mark Davis:

"I created a free eBook called "The Quest Playbook" - 27 Things You MUST Know to Find Your Foreign Wife. They can get it for free at http://www.QuestPlaybook.com

Other than that, I have a page to purchase my newly updated paperback: https://www.createspace.com/1000244326

That's what I have to offer right now."

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by MrMan »

Mark Edward Davis wrote:Thanks for the mention. You have got a rockin forum and site going, Winston. Nicely done.

Mark
Were you and your wife on Dr. Phil once?