Henry Makow's truthful website and books!

Share and recommend books and websites that you think are worth checking out.
Winston
Site Admin

Henry Makow's truthful website and books!

Post by Winston »

Review

"A raised middle finger to radical feminists.. a Molotov Cocktail in the war of the sexes! Funny, original, enlightening." -- Quil and Ink Oct/00

Product Description

In the Philippines, Henry Makow, 48, discovered a tropical paradise where women are still traditional and the husband is the head of the household. A LONG WAY TO GO FOR A DATE is Makow's candid and ironic account of his courtship and marriage to a young Filipina. The book recounts his quest for love and masculine identity at a time when both are under siege in America. A book for men and women who want to understand them.

From the Author

"I am an explorer in the undiscovered continent of love, a scientist in the laboratory of masculine longing. Can a middle-aged man, scarred by the sex wars at home, find a new beginning on a tropical island where women are still femenine? Things don't look so good at this moment. Is my hypothesis wrong? Or wil it be discredited because I chose the wrong woman? I sense the satisfaction feminists would be feeling now. But I am not about to panic."

From the Inside Flap

Deep in our psyches, men harbor a vision of beautiful tropical island women, adoring and submissive. Could this paradise actually exist? A mail order bride An audacious gamble An ironic, politically incorrect diary of a quest for masculine identity

About the Author

Henry Makow is the inventor of the board game SCRUPLES. He has a Ph.D in English Literature from the University of Toronto and teaches about gender.
Last edited by Winston on November 3rd, 2010, 4:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Apparently this Henry Makow guy promotes foreign women and conspiracies, just like I do. lol

Take a look at his other titles on Amazon.

Illuminati: The Cult that Hijacked the World

Cruel Hoax: Feminism and the New World Order

Review

"Makow blew the whistle on feminism. The cumulative impact of these essays is enormous. This book may change the way you see the world." --Jeff Rense --Rense.com

Product Description

FEMINISM, HOMOSEXUALITY AND HOW HETEROSEXUALITY WORKS -- Feminism, our official gender ideology, masquerades as a movement for women's rights. In reality, feminism is a cruel hoax, telling women their natural biological instincts are "socially constructed" to oppress them. Feminism is elite social engineering designed to neuter both sexes. It makes women less fit for marriage and motherhood, and men unable to lead and sacrifice for family. As a result, both sexes suffer from arrested development. The Rockefellers and Rothschilds created feminism to poison male-female relations (divide and conquer.) Their objective is totalitarian world government. Why? These bankers create money out of nothing and think they are God. "Cruel Hoax" shows the connection between feminism, Communism and 9-11. It examines male-female relations and how we can take back our heterosexuality.

About the Author

Henry Makow Ph.D. has been exposing feminism and the New World Order weekly on his web site savethmales.ca for seven years. His articles are posted on many popular websites including Rense.com, David Icke.com. The Truthseeker.co.uk and Prisonplanet.com Makow, who got his Ph.D. in English Lit. from the University of Toronto in 1982, is at the forefront in exposing feminism as a program to make both males and females behave like homosexuals, even though they may not feel same-sex attraction. The object is to decrease population, break up the family, and change human nature into something more docile. Makow is also the author of "A Long Way to Go For a Date." (2000)
Last edited by Winston on November 3rd, 2010, 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow I just emailed Henry Makow and showed him this site HappierAbroad. Then he added it to his home page in the left side bar! Take a look!

http://www.henrymakow.com/

His site is incredible. It contains a lot of articles about conspiracies, anti-feminism, the NWO, etc. It's highly ranked too. How come I never heard about it before? How did his site get so popular and get so much traffic?

ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

hey hey buddy winston...yes henry makow is incredible. very well spoken about the crazy feminism that exists in the west. so i take it you took my advice and emailed him and gave him the site. Yeah i cannot wait to be surrounded by feminine women again i actually miss being around them.

the website is very powerful happier abroad.com is a god send to all whom can have a better living arboad.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I have heard of some of his books and articles. Glad to see his website, there is a lot of good information on it!
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Wow check out Henry Makow's website and books!

Post by Winston »

Wow check out Henry Makow's new book.

Illuminati3: Satanic Possession: There is only one Conspiracy

From the Introduction: What passes as spontaneous “social change” is in fact an organized process of satanic possession. This development is not an isolated or recent phenomenon. Western society is based on a rebellion against God and the natural and moral order. The so-called “Enlightenment” refers to Lucifer as the “light giver.” It was an assertion of the Illuminati's determination to reject Reality -- the Creator's Design – and construct an artificial reality more conducive to their interests and perversions. This is what the Cabalist bankers mean by “remaking the world” or “changing the world.” There is no way to sugarcoat this. Satanist (Cabalist) Jews and Freemasons are waging a covert war against God and man and are close to achieving victory. Many Jews and Freemasons have been a subversive force throughout history - the real reason for anti Semitism. Of course, the majority of Jews (and Christians) aren't aware of this process of satanic possession. We have all succumbed to it. Passing as “secularism” and “humanism,” Satanism is the secret religion of the West.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Long interview with Henry Makow. 2 and a half hours. He is very knowledgeable but sees things from an extreme Christian fundamentalist viewpoint, acting as if Christianity is 100 percent fact and as self-evidence as 2+2=4. Even the most open minded freethinkers, it seems, can have some extreme narrow beliefs.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgAF1GtHI74[/youtube]

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Henry Makow has good information
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Henry Makow's truthful website and books!

Post by Taco »

I've been reading his website every week for about 13 years now its had a profound effect on my life. The first 5 years I read it I thought he was crazy and then I finally realized he was telling the truth. Some of his content is very inflammatory. The Canadian government made an unsuccessful attempt at shutting down his website several years ago.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I try not to get religion tied up into it, they just use the religions any way they can to meet their end goals.

At the core of the Credit Monopoly they could care less about religion in my belief.........
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

His site is informative. But theres too much jew hating and Christian fundamentalism on it. Its too extreme. Reality tends to be in shades of gray in the middle, not in such extremes.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:His site is informative. But theres too much jew hating and Christian fundamentalism on it. Its too extreme. Reality tends to be in shades of gray in the middle, not in such extremes.
The core of this conspiracy is not shades of grey, a group of capitalist have enacted a plot to inherit the earth. I am not even saying they are wrong but the color is black!

If people are sooooooooooooo stupid they cannot figure this out after 20 years of netting I say they may be right and let them put the dumb animal down if they can pull it off.

In the end nature will have the last word on all this and in my book nature is god.
Time to Hide!