Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Has anyone read "The Game" by PUA Neil Strauss?

Share and recommend books and websites that you think are worth checking out.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Has anyone read "The Game" by PUA Neil Strauss?

Postby Kunold » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:05 am

I read this book myself but can't really see how such techniques could work on women?
http://www.amazon.com/Game-Penetrating- ... 0060554738
Kunold
Freshman Poster

Postby jamesbond » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:38 am

I have read parts of the book and I saw the two seasons of "The pickup artist" with Mystery teaching guys how to become a pua. I think some of the things he teaches are valid and may work but it really seems like the bars and clubs are the places where his techniques are most likely to work.

I have his book he wrote called How to Get Beautiful Women Into Bed. It came out in 2007 and actually explains how men and women think and perceive things differently. It's a pretty good book, you can check it out on Amazon here:

http://www.amazon.com/Mystery-Method-Be ... 577&sr=1-1

He claims he only goes for the real hot women (otherwise he would of slept with thousands of women, not just hundreds) So set your sights high guys and only approach hotties like the woman below! :D

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby swincor » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:50 pm

I read it. It's a stupid book. It's basically a memoir recalling his days living in a mansion with other PUAs. It's not a "how to" manual, so if you're trying to find specific PUA techniques in it to learn from, forget it.
swincor
Freshman Poster

Postby Kunold » Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:09 am

Hmm ya the PUA stuff just seems so emotionally and mentally taxing
Kunold
Freshman Poster

Return to Recommend Books and Websites