Tired Black Man - Forum and Diary

Share and recommend books and websites that you think are worth checking out.
Winston
Site Admin

Tired Black Man - Forum and Diary

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@Winston,

Tim Alexander is a mangina. He went ahead and gave up all his TIred Black men beliefs by getting married to a Black American skank.

f**k him. Still a good movie but him personally - f**k him.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Wow what a loser. I am not surprised though. Me and my friends we talk about this all the time. We for a few seconds acknowledge the beauty of african american women then we just look away. The thought of dealing with them let alone having sex with one just makes me want to vomit!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

ErikHeaven wrote:Wow what a loser. I am not surprised though. Me and my friends we talk about this all the time. We for a few seconds acknowledge the beauty of african american women then we just look away. The thought of dealing with them let alone having sex with one just makes me want to vomit!
Some Black AMerican women have that good "vuh-J.J.", that good "wet-wet", but there comes a lot of possible of STDs like gonnie, syphilis, HSV, HPV, and the incurable herpz and the "germ" (YOU KNOW WHAT THAT IS).

That's due to their poor hygiene partially; "Oh my mutha told me not to douche that's bad for the vagina", yet they are going bareback raw without douching. Hell-low: you need to douche when ya sexually active, you skank you!!!!

And other is fuckin' with a lot low-life versions of Black men whom are thugs or just dumb: those are the type that don't bathe; they just "wash up" and sprinkle on mad fragrance from "around the way". I never understood why the lower rung of Black males do that half-ass shit. That's probably have the reason why these Black women have cum-dumpster-corroded crotches besides some of the bestial acts they perform with their pet dog when nobody is looking because they cannot keep nor get a man so they become horny and do their pet dog like some White trash in Appalachia or something do it.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

@irizarry

Post by ErikHeaven »

My old friend had a neighbor who had a huge dog. A black american woman of course. And he told me one day heard some crazy things coming out of her apt with the dog. I swear its nuts with these women. I have no mercy on my friends who are 50 or older still chasing after black american female tail. I call them all stupid.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Re: @irizarry

Post by E_Irizarry »

ErikHeaven wrote:My old friend had a neighbor who had a huge dog. A black american woman of course. And he told me one day heard some crazy things coming out of her apt with the dog. I swear its nuts with these women. I have no mercy on my friends who are 50 or older still chasing after black american female tail. I call them all stupid.
Newsflash: that Black woman probably has an STD from fuckin with that dog. That's how some STDs came about not only from poor hygiene mixing with other bacteria cultures, but also from messing with dogs/animals that aren't clean especially and have a different set of bacteria in their immune systems, Mix the two, and you get an STD for the human domain.

Yup yup yup. =o(

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Damn i never knew that. Thats Crazy.
keius
Freshman Poster

Post by keius »

E_Irizarry wrote:
Some Black AMerican women have that good "vuh-J.J.", that good "wet-wet", but there comes a lot of possible of STDs like gonnie, syphilis, HSV, HPV, and the incurable herpz and the "germ" (YOU KNOW WHAT THAT IS).

That's due to their poor hygiene partially; "Oh my mutha told me not to douche that's bad for the vagina", yet they are going bareback raw without douching. Hell-low: you need to douche when ya sexually active, you skank you!!!!

And other is fuckin' with a lot low-life versions of Black men whom are thugs or just dumb: those are the type that don't bathe; they just "wash up" and sprinkle on mad fragrance from "around the way". I never understood why the lower rung of Black males do that half-ass shit. That's probably have the reason why these Black women have cum-dumpster-corroded crotches besides some of the bestial acts they perform with their pet dog when nobody is looking because they cannot keep nor get a man so they become horny and do their pet dog like some White trash in Appalachia or something do it.
Douching isn't always a good thing. It really depends on the woman. It is appropriate sometimes but if the woman is usually clean and takes care of herself, they shouldn't need to douche. Douching under certain circumstances can actually be unhealthy.

I suppose if they're doing it with "unclean" men, going bareback raw, douching would be a good thing. Douching can actually help to prevent pregnancy as well, which might be a good thing for some of these women. :roll:

Anyway, you make it sound like bestiality among Black women is a somewhat common thing. I'm not sure i can really buy into that. I've never even heard that claim or rumor until you mentioned it.
BTW, there are actually some good black women out there. I've met some, although they are far and few between. Maybe this TiredBlackMan got lucky and found one.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@Keius,

Maybe you have, but the only good Black American women I can find look like an ultraviolet version of BizMarkie in a wig.

It's like, "I cannot get a better looking woman. I'm stuck with the color-struck female buck!" in this country.

I always get hotter women in foreign countries.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)