Free PDF: How I beat government cash collectors

Share and recommend books and websites that you think are worth checking out.
Winston
Site Admin

Free PDF: How I beat government cash collectors

Post by Winston »

This looks interesting.

http://www.davidickebooks.co.uk/downloads/How_I_06.pdf

HOW I CLOBBERED
EVERY BUREAUCRATIC
CASH-CONFISCATORY AGENCY
KNOWN TO MAN

... a Spiritual Economics Book
on $$$ and
Remembering Who You Are

by:
Mary Elizabeth: Croft
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

A debt collector (or collection agency) has no legal right to seize your assets, force you to pay, or make your debts public other than very few exceptions (court, credit report bureau, etc). To force you to pay, they'd have to take you to court (this is why we haves small claims court). Once the debt has past the statue of limitations (4 years in California), the defendant can simply state the statue of limitations has expired. If you're bothered by a collection agency, you have the legal right under FAIR DEBT COLLECTION PRACTICES ACT to tell them that you REFUSE TO PAY and demand the debt collector to CEASE FURTHER COMMUNICATIONS:

§ 805. Communication in connection with debt collection [15 USC 1692c]

(c) CEASING COMMUNICATION. If a consumer notifies a debt collector in writing that the consumer refuses to pay a debt or that the consumer wishes the debt collector to cease further communication with the consumer, the debt collector shall not communicate further with the consumer with respect to such debt, except --

(1) to advise the consumer that the debt collector's further efforts are being terminated;

(2) to notify the consumer that the debt collector or creditor may invoke specified remedies which are ordinarily invoked by such debt collector or creditor; or

(3) where applicable, to notify the consumer that the debt collector or creditor intends to invoke a specified remedy.

If such notice from the consumer is made by mail, notification shall be complete upon receipt.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

If it's that easy to get out of debt, then why doesn't every American do that?

Also, why doesn't every American just refuse to leave their home if they can't make any more mortgage payments?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:If it's that easy to get out of debt, then why doesn't every American do that?

Also, why doesn't every American just refuse to leave their home if they can't make any more mortgage payments?
They do man, happens all the time. And now there is such a big backlog, some people stay in their homes for 1-2 years or even more before the banks get around to implementing foreclosure and repossession steps. But at that stage, you will be forced to leave the home you no longer have any ownership stake in.

Once you refuse to make your mortgage payments, your credit rating will plummet. So you only get to play that game once for a long period of time.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Free PDF: How I beat government cash collectors

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:This looks interesting.

http://www.davidickebooks.co.uk/downloads/How_I_06.pdf

HOW I CLOBBERED
EVERY BUREAUCRATIC
CASH-CONFISCATORY AGENCY
KNOWN TO MAN

... a Spiritual Economics Book
on $$$ and
Remembering Who You Are

by:
Mary Elizabeth: Croft
There have also been a lot of clowns who claimed they could avoid paying IRS debts cus its part of their constitutional rights. They would hold workshops and advise people to just say no or even set-up corporate structures in places like Panama to evade taxes. Those guys end-up getting nailed sooner or later (owe huge money and serve lengthy jail terms). Wesley Snipes had one such adviser. Look where he is now.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

okay this is all true. you do need to be very carefull of where your advice is coming from. the IRS is just a corporation it isn't even government entity. there are ways to get out of your debt. the IRS will discharge debt. but there is a certain way you have to do it. you have to be what is called non-adverse. when you become this status, you get out of the game of adversity i.e. police, banks, judges, corporations, state, government.

this process is NOT designed to discharge things you buy. food,clothes, movies. instead it discharges things you owe. i.e. mortgage, bank loans, and so forth.

i am working on doing just this right now. and i guess i will personally report this to you guys when i complete the process.

here is the person that is helping me now with this...

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote:If it's that easy to get out of debt, then why doesn't every American do that?
If you bought a house with $1 million loan, and the house value drops by 50%, you can mail the keys to your lender and walk away, provided that you did not modify the original loan (refi).

If you couldn't afford to pay the mortgage, you can request a loan modification to reduce your monthly payments.

If you declare bankruptcy, certain properties (homesteads, furniture, car, tools of trade, pensions, etc.) are exempt from liquidation by the trustee.

If you stop payment on the mortgage, the bank will take many months to process your foreclosure, and you get to stay there for free.

If you're a squatter in a house, or simply refuse to pay rent, the landlord have to go through a lengthy process to evict you.

After you get evicted, if you have no job, you can get unemployment insurance, go on welfare, and live in government-subsidized section 8 apartments or homes.

...and if you're worried about your credit rating, even bankruptcies go away after 10 years.

Oh and, if you're late on your mortgage payments and received calls from your bank's collections department, you can call customer service to b*tch and moan about the crappy service you received. They'd waive your late fees and send you $50 or $100 gift card with Amazon.com or another store of choice.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Thanks Winston i found it. I got my Closing Notice from the IRS by using the advice in the PDF.