Should we have a Black Americans board?

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

ErikHeaven wrote:Here comes the division. I dont think we need a separate one for us african americans. We are one and the same oppressed males. Think about it.
AGREED. Scratch it, Winston. I"M NOT DOWN. There's already a board for Black AMerican men and it's called Black Men Vent and even though they bring up good articles, most of the members there are really bitter, grandiose, and arrogant. I got slammed on that board every time I have posted there and finally, I cursed them out the other week and got banned from there voluntarily and eternally.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

rome86
Freshman Poster

Post by rome86 »

americans are americans ..why focus in race so much ? it is retarded
hello