Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Anyone getting this error message when posting?

Post your suggestions and feedback for this site and movement. You can also report a problem or suggest new board topics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Anyone getting this error message when posting?

Postby Winston » Tue May 24, 2011 5:52 pm

Is anyone else getting this strange error message when submitting posts here?

Ran into problems sending Mail. Response: 553 sorry, your mail was administratively denied. (#5.7.1)

DEBUG MODE

Line : 143
File : smtp.php

I have no idea what it means or what to do about it. But the posts seem to be posted in spite of that message.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Anyone getting this error message when posting?

Postby Winston » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:39 pm

Sorry about the posting error today. There was a corruption in the database that prevented any new posts from being submitted earlier today. I ran the database repair tool in my hosting panel several times and it kept timing out. But during one of the attempts something must have been fixed, so now it's working again. Keep your fingers crossed. These things are very unpredictable now that the forum database has gotten really big.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Anyone getting this error message when posting?

Postby xiongmao » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:58 pm

Yeah I got that earlier. I'll repost if I can be bothered to retype.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Return to Suggestions, Feedback, Report a Problem