Anyone getting this error message when posting?

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
Winston
Site Admin

Anyone getting this error message when posting?

Post by Winston »

Is anyone else getting this strange error message when submitting posts here?
Ran into problems sending Mail. Response: 553 sorry, your mail was administratively denied. (#5.7.1)

DEBUG MODE

Line : 143
File : smtp.php
I have no idea what it means or what to do about it. But the posts seem to be posted in spite of that message.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Anyone getting this error message when posting?

Post by Winston »

Sorry about the posting error today. There was a corruption in the database that prevented any new posts from being submitted earlier today. I ran the database repair tool in my hosting panel several times and it kept timing out. But during one of the attempts something must have been fixed, so now it's working again. Keep your fingers crossed. These things are very unpredictable now that the forum database has gotten really big.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Re: Anyone getting this error message when posting?

Post by xiongmao »

Yeah I got that earlier. I'll repost if I can be bothered to retype.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.