Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

New Record! 90,000 visitors this month!

Post your suggestions and feedback for this site and movement. You can also report a problem or suggest new board topics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

New Record! 90,000 visitors this month!

Postby Winston » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:00 am

Note: Scroll to the end to see screenshot of the latest unique visitor count.

Wow check out the stats from Google Analytics below! During this past month, we've had 33,000 visitors to this site, our highest ever!

Last edited by Winston on Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:00 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Rock » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:02 pm

Monetize it my friend, use the funds to travel China, and post Part 3 of your adventures!
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:15 pm

I agree with Rock here. You should go ahead, and knock yourself out, Winston.

I think that this can become a movement, more so than just a website. Food IV thought.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby FreeYourMind » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:23 am

Congratulations, Winston! I've noticed the growth in traffic from the increased number of views of threads. There's a lot more posting going on too, it's often hard to find the time to read them all.
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:41 pm

Hey check this out. In the last 30 days, 41,000 people have visited this website! That's like a 30 percent increase from last month, where we had 33,000 visitors!

See the Google Analytics screen shot below!

Last edited by Winston on Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby zboy1 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:57 am

IMO, this site will only continue to grow as the U.S. and Western societies continue to implode and more and more people want answers in their life. As feminism continues to grow unabated and the divorce rate skyrockets, and the culture becomes more and more coarse and people are becoming unahppier, I only see this site getting bigger and bigger.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:19 pm

Look! We've now had about 50,000 visitors this past month!

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:27 pm

Wow 60,000 visitors this past month!

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Wed May 02, 2012 8:26 pm

Wow check this out! We've had 70,000 visitors this month! Our highest ever!

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Jester » Wed May 02, 2012 9:30 pm

Btw I like the way you've monetized - no spam, no annoying in-my-face blackouts or popups, just regular ads - and ads are all germane to the topic here. Other sites treat you like an idiot, what you do here is cool.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Falcon » Thu May 03, 2012 1:24 am

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/happierabroad.com

Visitor statistics
Education: mostly college graduates
Have children: mostly no

Country Percent of Visitors
United States 37.9%
India 18.2%
Bangladesh 5.9%
Canada 4.3%
Spain 3.7%
Philippines 3.5%
United Kingdom 3.3%
Taiwan 1.8%

That's a lot of visitors from South Asia! Most of them don't seem to be participating though.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Postby ladislav » Thu May 03, 2012 1:38 am

That's a lot of visitors from South Asia! Most of them don't seem to be participating though.

Do you know why we have so much traffic? There are all these people from India and Bangladesh and Taiwan who are looking for opportunities to work/study abroad. And to them abroad means

USA

ROTFLMAO!

So, when they do a search on jobs/study abroad hoping to go to the US, Canada, etc, your site comes up and they see Happier Abroad so they get in and try looking for ways to get a job/go to school

in the USA/Canada/Nz/Aus/Uk

Because they will be happier abroad, that is in

the USA/Canada/Nz/Aus/Uk

That is where they want to go and we are trying to get out of there.

So, maybe it is too early to celebrate because many are on your site for wrong reasons.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Rock » Thu May 03, 2012 3:10 am

ladislav wrote:

Do you know why we have so much traffic? There are all these people from India and Bangladesh and Taiwan who are looking for opportunities to work/study abroad. And to them abroad means

USA

ROTFLMAO!

So, when they do a search on jobs/study abroad hoping to go to the US, Canada, etc, your site comes up and they see Happier Abroad so they get in and try looking for ways to get a job/go to school

the USA/Canada/Nz/Aus/Uk

So, maybe it is too early to celebrate because many are on your site for wrong reasons.

Unless percentage from USA + UK + Canada is declining, they've been accounting for a solid 45% and there's clearly a very strong growth trend - 45% of 40K has grown to 45% of 70K in less than a year.

Just keep in mind, if such a movement were to become mainstream and signicant numbers followed through with action (relocating abroad), it would compete away many of the social, dating, and cost of living abritrage opportunities available today in certain areas of the world. I've already noticed big changes happen for the worse in some of my favorite countries. I attribute these changes in big part to large incrases in foreign male visitors.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Thu May 03, 2012 11:17 am

Falcon wrote:http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/happierabroad.com

Visitor statistics
Education: mostly college graduates
Have children: mostly no

Country Percent of Visitors
United States 37.9%
India 18.2%
Bangladesh 5.9%
Canada 4.3%
Spain 3.7%
Philippines 3.5%
United Kingdom 3.3%
Taiwan 1.8%

I'm not sure how accurate those Alexa statistics are. There are a lot of site info sites out there with inaccurate information. The percentage breakdown above doesn't even add up to 100. lol

Ladislav wrote:Do you know why we have so much traffic? There are all these people from India and Bangladesh and Taiwan who are looking for opportunities to work/study abroad. And to them abroad means

USA

ROTFLMAO!

the USA/Canada/Nz/Aus/Uk

Are you talking about the 18 percent from India? Well maybe you're right about that. But that's only 18 percent. It's not the primary reason for the 70k visitors here. You are only looking at one slice of the pie. Most of our traffic comes from search engines due to the 8000+ threads in this forum, each of which constitutes a separate webpage with its own title tags and ranking. So that's 8,000 webpages that are indexed with good SEO. A lot of people searching for info on Google will find them.

Here is the breakdown from Google Analytics. It looks slightly different than Alexa's stats.

Country Visits
1. United States 49,859 4.06 00:05:20 69.37% 62.53%
2. Canada 5,758 3.92 00:05:25 73.17% 61.38%
3. United Kingdom 5,678 2.42 00:03:03 82.81% 72.91%
4. Australia 3,943 3.73 00:06:33 69.31% 61.78%
5. Philippines 2,143 3.07 00:04:19 77.32% 68.46%
6. India 2,084 2.24 00:01:57 84.17% 72.46%
7. (not set) 1,711 1.93 00:02:13 86.09% 70.89%
8. Germany 1,508 4.82 00:07:33 73.41% 65.52%
9. Singapore 1,094 2.01 00:02:11 85.37% 77.42%
10. Taiwan 875 8.60 00:12:16 41.26% 44.46%

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Thu May 17, 2012 3:07 am

Wow we now have 80,000 visitors in the past 30 days!

Winston
Site Admin

Next

Return to Suggestions, Feedback, Report a Problem