Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

New Record! 90,000 visitors this month!

Post your suggestions and feedback for this site and movement. You can also report a problem or suggest new board topics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Winston » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:19 pm

Wow! We've reached 90,000 visitors now for the past 30 days! A new record high!

Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby xiongmao » Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:59 pm

Good stats. I wonder how many are Indian scammers or trolls lol.

My dating site's returning visitors % is about the same as yours. My members spend an extra 2 minutes on the site though. I need to do more marketing to get more visitors.

Are you on a GoDaddy shared host? I'm generally pleased with them although I had to move my SMTP traffic to a dedicated mail provider - that was a traumatic event but now I know who's opening which emails.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Previous

Return to Suggestions, Feedback, Report a Problem