Should BoycottAmericanWomen stay here on the Forum?

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.

Do you want BoycottAmericanWomen to stay here on the Happier Abroad forum?

YES
48%
NO
52%

Total votes: 48
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

well-informed wrote:Well i don't have that much experience with AW, since im not even 21 yet. I've dated abroad and everything seems more easier and natural. Yes girls will be girls and you can't escape the drama sometimes but's it way better than AW. Its better to know now than to be miserable and married to an AW thats for sure.
Pretty smart for a 21 year old, I didn't start truly understanding this stuff until a couple of years ago.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Sexter
Freshman Poster

Post by Sexter »

I voted no

Boycorttamericanwomen is misogynistic, negative, insults people who disagrees with him, has low self esteem, and a borderline sociopath
Sexter
Freshman Poster

Post by Sexter »

well-informed wrote:BAW you're staying. I don't view you as a threat because i agree with what you say about AW. I really have no reason to disagree with you unlike that bitch in the barn we have here called Sexter (who has nothing to say other than AW are #1 but they still treat me like crap and i enjoy it). Then he'll respond like the coward he is with a "cool story bro"

I like how you show the comments of AW in other blogs. They're like 5 year olds when you take away their ice cream
your strawman arguments against me are asinine

i have not told anyone that american women are #1

stop bringing up bullshit. Read through all of my posts, i'm against american women.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

I voted for BAW to stay and here's why ... although I do not concur with the style of his delivery, I believe that he's taken an executive position here with a no holds bar approach to dealing with CLCs (Castrating Lesbian Cunts) & the code of silence they inflict upon groups on men.

Yes, certain *proper* persons I know, use the code acronym "CLC" clandestinely in my neck of the woods. Yet, if you dissect it, it's really a way of discussing about men-hating, castrating cunts (who're really bi-sexual at heart) w/o drawing attention. BAW is taking this type of dialogue, out of the closet, and into the ring.

As I'd said in the other post, he's the Id to our Superego.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

We are embarking upon day no. 2. We need more Yes-man votes.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Your not going anywhere

Post by ErikHeaven »

Between the nonsense and cheating in the votes.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Re: Your not going anywhere

ErikHeaven wrote:Between the nonsense and cheating in the votes.
Yes, I think that there is cheating going on, so I am closing down the poll, and we are ending this discussion here and now. You and a few others are demanding that I stay here, so I will stay. Case closed.

Winston, can you please request this odbo and Grunt people to stop trolling me? Wherever I go, they start hijacking the thread and using it as an opportunity to troll me. Really, if anyone should be banned, it is them.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Actually, Winston, if you could kindly delete this thread as it is no longer needed. Thanks.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

poll wrote:Do you want BoycottAmericanWomen to stay here on the Happier Abroad forum?
YES 47% ( 16 )
NO 52% ( 18 )

Total Votes : 34
boycottamericanwomen wrote:Yes, I think that there is cheating going on, so I am closing down the poll, and we are ending this discussion here and now. You and a few others are demanding that I stay here, so I will stay. Case closed.
Why is it suddenly irrelevant when you were attention whoring non stop a few hours ago? 6 products of political correctness and 10 fake accounts made by BAW voted for you to stay. 18 informed individuals voted you to GTFO.

I don't care about some talentless loser on the other end of the globe trying to make a few dollars by plagarizing other men's work. I just don't want it shoved in my face. I know what I said and I know what other members have said. I don't need those same words repeated to me 2 weeks later by a spamming idiot pretending they were his own conclusions. I sure as hell am not going to pay $9.99 to have my own rants repeated to me in verbatim. :lol: There is absolutely no reason, logical or emotional, for you to come here on a daily basis and make 10 posts advertising your online businesses! Unless you have a mental disorder.

If I go to the bookstore I'll find plenty of shameless frauds "writing" books about fashionable topics. The authors will have doctorates from diploma mill universities and the titles will be provacative to make up for the lack of useful content. Titles like How 2012 will kill you!, 101 Ninja tips, or Boycott American women! I don't have much of a problem with this, because it's not shoved in my face. Those profiteering authors know what they are.

They aren't under the delusion that they are heroic crusaders for truth who positively change the world through activism. No, they get paid and they're happy with that. And if any of them do get any delusions, it's up to the people around them to call them on their bullshit, because the world has plenty of it already. So I'm calling you on your bullshit, whether your feminized mind allows you to accept reality or not.
Sexter
Freshman Poster

Post by Sexter »

Botcottamerican women

get the f**k out

18-17 vote.

it looks like it's a unanimous decision as of 3:45 am PST time. Vote is 18 vs 17.

ban this guy
Sexter
Freshman Poster

Post by Sexter »

S_Parc wrote:I voted for BAW to stay and here's why ... although I do not concur with the style of his delivery, I believe that he's taken an executive position here with a no holds bar approach to dealing with CLCs (Castrating Lesbian Cunts) & the code of silence they inflict upon groups on men.

Yes, certain *proper* persons I know, use the code acronym "CLC" clandestinely in my neck of the woods. Yet, if you dissect it, it's really a way of discussing about men-hating, castrating cunts (who're really bi-sexual at heart) w/o drawing attention. BAW is taking this type of dialogue, out of the closet, and into the ring.

1. giving out personal insults who give value to these boards(hence, will call you a mangina if you disagree with him)

2. gets mad if you disagree with him

3. super misogynistic about every thing

4. EVERY post is negative

5. doesn't provide any value to these boards except negativity

yeah bro, he's been an nuisance to these boards. I'm surprised the mods aren't doing shit yet. isn't this board Moderated?
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Sexter wrote:
S_Parc wrote:I voted for BAW to stay and here's why ... although I do not concur with the style of his delivery, I believe that he's taken an executive position here with a no holds bar approach to dealing with CLCs (Castrating Lesbian Cunts) & the code of silence they inflict upon groups on men.

1. giving out personal insults who give value to these boards(hence, will call you a mangina if you disagree with him)

yeah bro, he's been an nuisance to these boards. I'm surprised the mods aren't doing shit yet. isn't this board Moderated?
Perhaps you forgot that there are many men on this board that DEMAND that I stay?

Secondly, if anyone should be banned, it should be the obdo person for trolling me.

Third, you are a fascist who is against freedom of speech. If anyone defeats you in debate, you just want to ban them. Do you know what you sound like? You sound like a typical American woman, who can't handle freedom of speech.

Fourth, I do not know if this POLL is bona fide, because it's quite possible that you or obdo or others created fake accounts in order to add votes. So, we have no way of knowing if this poll is bona fide.

Fifth, I think I make a valuable member of this board, as I have actually GONE ABROAD and am indeed HAPPIER. So I am the epitome of everything that this board is supposed to stand for. On the other hand, we have many armchair warriors like you and others who have never gone outside of America and who have no real experience with foreign women, like I and many others on this board DO have. So, on those grounds alone, I think I make a valuable member of this board.

Sixth, I think you just got completely owned.

PS. Your comment about "super misogynistic" shows the mangina that you truly are.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
Sexter
Freshman Poster

Post by Sexter »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:
Sexter wrote:

Perhaps you forgot that there are many men on this board that DEMAND that I stay?

Secondly, if anyone should be banned, it should be the obdo person for trolling me.

Third, you are a fascist who is against freedom of speech. If anyone defeats you in debate, you just want to ban them. Do you know what you sound like? You sound like a typical American woman, who can't handle freedom of speech.

Fourth, I do not know if this POLL is bona fide, because it's quite possible that you or obdo or others created fake accounts in order to add votes. So, we have no way of knowing if this poll is bona fide.

Fifth, I think I make a valuable member of this board, as I have actually GONE ABROAD and am indeed HAPPIER. So I am the epitome of everything that this board is supposed to stand for. On the other hand, we have many armchair warriors like you and others who have never gone outside of America and who have no real experience with foreign women, like I and many others on this board DO have. So, on those grounds alone, I think I make a valuable member of this board.

Sixth, I think you just got completely owned.

PS. Your comment about "super misogynistic" shows the mangina that you truly are.
ravishing story lad

now get the f**k out. majority of us don't want you here.
Sexter
Freshman Poster

Post by Sexter »

it's funny how you bring up people who want you to stay

but yet, there's more people who want you to leave

maybe if you toned down your personal insults, acted more mature, and have more respect for other people's opinions, you would've had a majority vote.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Sexter wrote:it's funny how you bring up people who want you to stay

but yet, there's more people who want you to leave

maybe if you toned down your personal insults, acted more mature, and have more respect for other people's opinions, you would've had a majority vote.
f**k you, who are you to tell me to leave? Are you the "thought police" now? You call me immature? Hey, I'm not the one bitching and whining and trying to have people I don't like banned or kicked out. Are you even from America, because I seem to remember a few men on here implying that you were from a different country?

Maybe if you'd stop your pathetic sympathy towards American women, less men on this board would dislike you.

Those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, my friend.

And perhaps you should try addressing the 6 points I raised.

I would also like to add that I have extensive experience in the following countries:

India
Nepal
Bangladesh
Thailand
South Korea
Hong Kong

So, I think that makes me somewhat of a valuable member of these forums, considering I have a lot of practical travel experience in different countries, and if anyone has any questions about those countries, I can do my best to answer them.

Oh yea, and I'm MARRIED to a non-American woman.

One last point- if anyone should be banned (although I do not agree that anyone should be banned simply because they disagree with one another), it should be you, odbo, and Grunt for following me wherever I go on this message board, and then hijacking the thread and using it to TROLL ME.

Read the book online
Download the book